CoD Black Ops for the Ps3?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
So anyone playing this?

Would like more people to party up with.

PSN = Frosslass

Im at Uni and my PS3 is at home, so i wont be online until Xmas Holidays but my PSN is Loli_Lover

But ill gladly play with you
smile.gif

loli_lover as your PSN, why am I not surprised.
laugh.gif

Why didn't you take your PS3 with you to Uni? Seems like one of the things you might wanna take with you.

I'll add you, but I'll be leaving the country in a few days and come back on January, so we might have to raincheck our playtime.

How to set up the r4 3ds upgrade sdhc?
The r4 card I have is white with a silver sticker on top of it saying 'R4 3DS Upgrade SDHC 3DSDsi Dual-Core'

I dont know how to set it up. Does anyone have the same r4 card and if you do, tell me what sites you got the kernel and ext on. Thanks :)

Btw, when I put the usb with the micro sd inside it, into the pc it wouldnt open? Would I have 2 put it into a diff pc or do I just have to download everything first...?!

Isnt this the CoD thread, not the R4 we gonna download roms for my 3DS thread XD

And most times with R4 cards, the website you need is on the sticker on the card itself, or on the box.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back