Dead Island

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I had to watch the backwards version to understand it a bit better. I not a huge fan of the zombie genre (L4D/DR2) but this one is something I'd like to check out as well.

yes so am i i am huge zombie fan but this game u have melee weapons only

Have any of you guys seen the Yogscast play this game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6RlKh6cQk

and iamdeath, you get the ranged weapons in the later part of the game after progressing past at least the first section.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Nov 06 2011, 02:24 AM) Have any of you guys seen the Yogscast play this game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6RlKh6cQk

and iamdeath, you get the ranged weapons in the later part of the game after progressing past at least the first section.
Aaaaaaaaaah! another Yognaught I see

Kinda-Off topic but holy crap you guys follow Yogcast too???
tongue.gif
Coincidentally I was just watching their vids. I follow them because of their hilarious Minecraft commentary although I dont play it xD.

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Nov 07 2011, 09:10 AM)Kinda-Off topic but holy crap you guys follow Yogcast too???
tongue.gif
Coincidentally I was just watching their vids. I follow them because of their hilarious Minecraft commentary although I dont play it xD.
ohoho, they are quite awesome. Hey minecraft is pretty fun if you play with sm1 and use voice chat
tongue.gif
Plus you can ake really awesome stuff like the Youmuu in the touhou and recently in the interesting youtube videos thread. I'm currently engaged though slowly into a big 3d Miku copy from an image i liked.. dunno if I'll ever finish it though.. so hard T_T
QUOTE (truth2belief @ Nov 07 2011, 08:56 AM)yup yup. All the games that I have bought in the past year is thanks to either the Yogscast or TotalBiscuit.

Well I listen to the YogPOD and I watch the minecraft one as well as other vids... kinda skipped over Dead Island and some other stuff though since time wasnt really allowing it... but man.... after you mentioned i opened the season of the gameplay show with it and man was awesome XD though just 3 episodes in. Might be buying dead island as well... XD but that's after Skyrim. Plus have to check if the physical copy that's being sold here (localized by Akella), has steam code.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back