La Mulana

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人
Fansub TV Team
logo3b.gif

Recently I started to play this game...I cannot really judge the game at this point sicne Im at the beginning but it seems to be fun and it got a quiet good reputation in the interweb.

Anyways heres a short introdutcion.

La-Mulana is a freeware game for Windows which was released back in 2005. The game features a whip wielding Indiana Jones like man who explores the tombs in La Mulana. The game play is very similar to the metroid series, which means that you have a large area which is free to explore, however at the beginning many ways are blocked by various obstacles, however over the tiem you find new itmes with which you can overcome those obstacles and you're able to explore more and more of the dungeon.
The graphic is a homage to the old msx, a game system which was pretty popular in the 80s in japan. Therefore the graphic is a bit retro, so that agme is probably not something for graphic adddicts, but guys who love retro games a la Mega Man and Metroid also due to their graphic will find the graphic rather appealing^^

The beginning is still fairly easy but I've heard that this game is actually quiet hard. But oh well I will see^^

I think this quote of Deceased Crab , a famous Letsplayer, underlines that..

"La-Mulana is not forgiving. La-Mulana is not your friend. La-Mulana stole your bike when you were eight."

Well sounds like its a lot of fun^^

Ah yeah you can download the game from this site.

http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=lamulana

Screenshots

will be added later...probably...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back