3 replies to this topic

#1 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

I was wondering if is possible to delete your Fansub TV account. I wasn't sure where else to ask this, if this isn't the right place I'm sorry.

Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated.

MOD Note: Thread moved to a more suitable location.

Edited by Kid-Wolf, 28 December 2010 - 08:45 PM.

#2 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:23 PM

As far as I know its not possible but I'm not entirely sure on that ( since that request is rather unusual). Your best option would be to ask Daft directly, since he's the admin of FTV.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#3 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2932 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

I am rather wondering why? If you no longer want to come to FTV, simply stop coming.

#4 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

While there is no way to delete your account here, only daft-sama can make it inactive. Although like warita-san said, if there's nothing for you here you can just not come back to the site and forget about your account.

Some people just leave thier accounts for various reasons as of late due to real life and whatnot, so if you still want to take certain actions it's best to PM daft-sama for more info since this is his site and all.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users