#1 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:anime<br>

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

I was just loging in now And i ran into a problem! it seems everythime i load the webpage i am only able to access the top portion of the website like nav bar above forum newsletter anime w/e bottom is blankuser posted image

I have tested Internet explorer firefox opera chrome all The same thing

Any ideas?

NEW UPDATE!!
I got bad gate way 402 error when clicking on anime link.

Update!!!
I disabled javascript in chrome webpage and website loads fine. But I need java for this website since your Scheduler is based on java! I hope ya fix the java issue. I have tested new Java runtime 24 on all computers on my network. On my cellphone pages load fine and its able to run java.

THANK TEAM FTV Hope i help report issue as probably getting complaints lately

Edited by narchobit, 22 March 2011 - 12:46 AM.

#2 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

Yeah every now and again one of our severs decideds to act all herp derp for various reasons. Although from the looks of things I'm not having that kind of a problem with IE8 though. So it might be something to do with it being a browser conflict.

Besides Maiku-san and daft-sama are the only ones that handle the servers so they should give more of a detail of what happened, but for now it looks like the problem was fixed already.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#3 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

The Problem still exist on my side. Ive tested on several computer on my netword and several broswers stated. that run java 24! have you updated your computer java 24. I have no clue but maybe java 24 has a bug. I dunno. anyhow i found temperay fix anyhow im not usin scdualr i just use normal downloader and disbale java all the time.

#4 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

Did you clear out your browser history folders? That can sometimes fix a few minor problems that were on the site at one point. Although if the problem persists try PM daft about this.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#5 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

ya Problem still exist i ran on xp linux same issue ya i will contact daft thanks!!!!

#6 Chuuko

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga every now and then. Cars/driving, travel a bit as well.
    And some other stuff. :P

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:45 PM

I got the same problem at my side as well, only i'm getting a complete blank screen while trying to open the main page.

It does not happen all time but every now and then, like right now. I can only acces the forums right now and that's about all i can do here.

ug0a2653.gif
bestavatarandsignaturein8.jpg
UserbarHoro21.jpg
loliub2ma3.jpg
Type-moon_userbar01ver2.jpg

dieselstation: Exotic car pictures and wallpapers - Fuel for your desktop.
wreckedexotics: Car crash pictures
Thank you Kansa for the beautiful Gif/Sig ^_^

#7 daft27

daft27

-nya

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (narchobit @ Mar 22 2011, 06:06 PM)
ya Problem still exist i ran on xp linux same issue ya i will contact daft thanks!!!!

Looks like you might be having problems contacting the third party ad servers. Install the AdBlock extension and see that helps.
crew.jpg
mostrespectedeh8.jpg

#8 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (daft27 @ Mar 22 2011, 09:19 PM)
Looks like you might be having problems contacting the third party ad servers. Install the AdBlock extension and see that helps.

wooho thanks it worked :3 I ruv you Xd . Thank you so much i can finally get the website to work! Daft Your number one (happy.gif)

#9 truth2belief

truth2belief

-dono

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:32 AM

Nice... Here I was scratching my head as to even get a simple clue to what the problem was. Daft to the rescue once again!

Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users