Defenders of the Ancients (DoTA)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
Ok i already made a thread for dota... just waiting for people who plays dota...
By the way if anybody who doesn't know what dota is it is a map map in war craft III with the frozen throne expasion and updated patch.
Man I thought it would be fun if even once we could try it one time...
so kind PM or post me your battle net accounts please. also setting the time schedule of games let us use the funsub time thing so that we have a normity for the time we would play.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bouzip @ Jan 15 2006, 04:05 AM) I cant play with you, but yeah, i play dota *private battlenet*

so..well
biggrin.gif

ah okay i understand... but i have one question.
WHY?! Why can't you play with me?
and wat do you mean be a private battle net?
Kindly ellaborate... hate being formal...

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 15 2006, 07:56 AM) Well, if you can play on Eurobattle.net you can play with him.
Daedroth who do you man? bouzip? guys i think you know that it is so easy to make a battle net account in different areas blizzard divided the regions.
If possible kind make in the Kalimdor (Asia i think) because there are few people playing there dota and we could easily make and see each other's account...
Lastly if possible make your account the account you use in fansub so that we could easy know and see each other...

By the way do you play Daedroth?

i pmed you about it, we both play on eurobattle...it uses 1.20b right now, and i have patched it too much, so gotta wait awhile
biggrin.gif

For some reason i can't see other peoples game's when i have connected to eurobattle.net. I have tried disabling my firewall but that didn't work either :/

QUOTE (Bouzip @ Jan 15 2006, 08:10 AM) i pmed you about it, we both play on eurobattle...it uses 1.20b right now, and i have patched it too much, so gotta wait awhile
biggrin.gif

ok so i'll wait for both of you guys... kind post if your already availablefor the "legal" battle net... if that would still be possible for you guys.
smile.gif

Thanks anyway for replying... You guys i think are really good am i right?

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 15 2006, 01:48 AM) also setting the time schedule of games let us use the funsub time thing so that we have a normity for the time we would play.
biggrin.gif

Just so you know, the Fansub forum always adjust the time to your time zone. So all times are your times.
(unless your time zone is not corectly setup in that case, click my controls and there is a place to set your time zone)

If you want to have a real universal time, use GMT (greenwich mean time) or London time or zoulou time (same thing, different name for it)

just a lil question, is dota a game you buy from the stores or you download?

You download it.

Once I get my DVDROM fixed, I'll be down to play.

I wanna do the Naruto DOTA now that I know what Naruto is >.> <.< it's been that long since I've played.

QUOTE just a lil question, is dota a game you buy from the stores or you download?
its part of a warcraft3 map so u need warcraft
smile.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 16 2006, 02:25 AM) I just redownloaded wc3 and wc3ft iso's, going to check if i can get eurobattle.net to work when i get home.
i just have one really big question.... why do you guys need to go to eurobattlenet?
What can't you use the legal one? if you have a crack cd kindly PM me... I've a friend who install the legal battlenet i think using only a crack version... so PM me... it is much better that way...
smile.gif
also remember my past posts... Kindly set in Kalimdor for few players who play dota and also as Bold-sama said lets use the greenland time to have uniform time.... hah...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 16 2006, 01:12 PM) i just have one really big question.... why do you guys need to go to eurobattlenet?
What can't you use the legal one? if you have a crack cd kindly PM me... I've a friend who install the legal battlenet i think using only a crack version... so PM me... it is much better that way...
smile.gif
also remember my past posts... Kindly set in Kalimdor for few players who play dota and also as Bold-sama said lets use the greenland time to have uniform time.... hah...
tongue.gif

hmm, i never tried the legal ones. Thought you needed a original serial for those. guess i'll try and see if i can connect to the legal ones too then, when i get home.

Ok... now if i could lead you some help... then we are already 4 players...
man still need 6 more... you guys who are interested kindly come... once we start this even one game... i think this thread won't stop... because of one game... things will change... can't wait for it...
biggrin.gif

greenwich, is a part of london.. who decided to make time uniform everywhere.
one of the perks in living here!!
I would play but I now own WOW and play that every now and then instead..

@bouzip i challenge u to some c&c zero hour

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jan 16 2006, 07:17 PM) greenwich, is a part of london.. who decided to make time uniform everywhere.
one of the perks in living here!!
I would play but I now own WOW and play that every now and then instead..

@bouzip i challenge u to some c&c zero hour
Yay!
biggrin.gif
do you use the legal battle net? also you OWN?! wow... man i think hat if we play it would take more than an hour if you guys are that good.
smile.gif
ok we already have up to date if the others will know how to get the legal battle net 5 players... only 5 more!
biggrin.gif
keep coming guys!
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back