Guess that vehicle!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro
Sempai
I thought this would be a fun game...

The rules are basically desame as the rules in the Guess the anime game, the only difference is that we use vehicles instead of anime...
(i copied the rules of guess the anime thread and made some adjustments to those rules, if that is alright.)

1. Post a picture of a car, make sure it shows only a part of a vehicle, like the head or taillight or the grill or any other part of the vehicle.

2.If nobody guesses right within 24 hours, you may post another picture, or give some hint like in what country the certain vehicle is build, that should make it a little easier to identify the brand and model of the vehicle.
If nobody guesses right within 3 days, reveal the brand and model of the vehicle and try with another vehicle.

3. ONLY the person who has guessed the right brand and model of the vehicle is allowed to continue the chain!!!!

4. If you dont want to post pictures, or you dont have the time/means to do so, please dont make any guesses. Also posting a picture and then NOT checking on the progress is not allowed.
Please be considerate.

5. When you know the name of the vehicle, make sure you name the brand and model.
(Ex: Lets say the car is an Opel Astra, dont only say Opel but also the model of the Opel, which is in this case an Opel Astra)

6. New rule: You are only allowed 1 guess at a time, if you have guessed more than one time then only the first guess will count and any other of your guesses will be rejected.
So you will have to wait for a confirmation on your guess before you can guess again.

7. 2nd new rule: You will lose a point when you not post a picture or text hint on time....So please do not forget to post your hints
wink.gif

Like i said, basically the same right
wink.gif

Alright a new point system has been set to work in this game, thanks to shinigamii
wink.gif

QUOTE Rules to the point system are:

3 points for guessing the right car brand with out any clues
2 points for guessing the right car brand with 1 clue
1 point for guessing the right car brand with 2 clues

- no points for guessing with only the brand and not the model.
This last rule is made so that people can't get easy points. (so full names only)

New rule (august 20): If the person whos got the turn posts a concept or a prototype car, you may ask for additional clues(see this as a bonus clue) (but not more than 1 clue or the rule above this one will not work) after the clue been given then the normal rules will count again, so if another clues has been given it counts as a 1st, 2nd or 3rd depending how much clues were already been given before the additional clues.

Or for the one whos turn it is, you can also give some information along with the first pic, only if you want to.

Alrighty then, i'll start with the first pic.

I wonder why nobody else is giving this a try, this game isn't to hard is it??

so i'll guess again: ferrari 350

Yay
biggrin.gif

Here's the pic, i hope this one isn't to obvious...

I hope more people will participate in this game.

Chevy chevelle?

Darn it!! (was to obvious was'nt it)

doomsayer got it, your turn.

Here we go.

No to Nissan Skyline GT-R.

No to Chevy Corvette.

Ok the only other car with round tail lights like that that I know is The Bugatti Veyron

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back