Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Post your requests here, for anime episode's or manga's here.

**NO Licensed stuff**

Site's you can use to upload the file's are.

Yousendit
MegaUpload
Rapidshare (manga only)

EDIT:

For the people who are missing Solty Rei Episode 2.

Solty Rei - 02

Thanks to Usspaul for uploading it for me Yesterday.

I can help you with the Mahou Sensei Negima - 04. But i will have find the dvd where i burned it on first. And then i will upload it as soon as i am done uploading some episode's for a friend. So the file be there late tonight or some where in the begining of next week. And same goes for Tsukiyomi Moon Phase - 06.

Well let me know if it doesn't work, then i will upload those file's (once i found the dvd and when my other uploads are done) or not if it works
happy.gif

Okay, it just gave me an error and completed my download at 3% so if you could ... It won't let me start any new ones either. Oh well, I've got to get offline now anyway. Yeah, so if you could that'd be great. Preferably not YSI in case I'm not back in time to snag them.

I have found the episode's and will upload them to megaupload. After i complete uploading Blood+ ep 1,2 and 3 for a friend.

i uploaded paradise kiss a while ago and posted it somewhere in the forums. you can find the link and post it here if you want.

by the way, i like the idea of this thread. i tried to start one like this a while ago, but it didn't work.

mmmmmmmmmm is

1) Mai Otome

2) Suzuka

3) Shuffle!

liscenced? and anyone got a link to a site with up to date info on series that are liscenced and which ones arn't?

Here is the Tsukiyomi Moon Phase episode.

Download Link Removed.

QUOTE (Animesuki)LICENCED - 2005-10-28 Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase ~ Funimation Funimation website
Dude you need to practice what you preach!!

Thanks for the Tsukiyomi ep.

I see it's liscenced now, but the eps are still up on the site, so really anyone can still get it. Plus, when I requested I hadn't heard anything about it being liscenced (which brings up a good point: if it's liscenced after the request, can the request still be filled?)

Well i haven't checked that site before it was uploaded. But because it's still here i didn't expect it to be licensed. But the file will auto remove it's self from megaupload in a few days.

Well first post here. I have been searching through net every anime made by Studio 4c. If it is anything unlicenced i would appreciate if you put them in yous downloading stuff.

*******edit********
Well if it's not licenced Sunabouzu, it's absolute lunatic, we say pleeeeeeeease.
tongue.gif
From episode 6+

Thanks for the trouble.
cool.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Nov 2 2005, 12:36 AM) Well i haven't checked that site before it was uploaded. But because it's still here i didn't expect it to be licensed. But the file will auto remove it's self from megaupload in a few days.
"A few days" equals a month unless somebody somebody downloads it- if they do it goes on and on- It's best that you remove the link sooner or later.

Ok i removed it.

Hej youguy's know something about the anime called: "The God of Death"?? Been looking for it a while now but couldn't find anything only the beginning.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back