Wrong parameter usage

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chiarrai

-chi
Kouhai
I keep hitting torrents that have this message: Wrong parameter usage.
I just hit it again when trying to download la corad d'oro episode 8. This is in the bar down at the bottom of my page: hxxp://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=287

Do you mean when you're using the bittorrent client or when you are downloading the torrent? If it's downloading the torrent, try replacing the two x's with two t's so it's http, that's how I got that link you posted to work.

I am using Azureus to download all torrents. The xx was put here when I posted, because it's normal for most sites to not allow posting links(so you substitute the tt for xx when you're trying to figure something out). I don't have to do anything but click on the torrent link on the page for all of the shows I've downloaded. It's just those that have that .php address that keep coming back at me with the wrong parameter usage message. I end up having to do a direct download. Is it Azureus that's having the problem?

I'm not sure how to do it any other way than just click on the link provided. Just shows how computer illiterate I am
smile.gif

I'm not sure if you're doing this, but I'm assuming that you opened the file directly. Try saving the torrent (when you click it, it should ask you whether you want to save or just open the file, or you could always right click and go to Save Target As or Save Link As) on to you're computer. After that, then try opening the torrent from where you saved it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back