Bleach Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Discuss what you think of the manga here. And if there is a new release you can also post the link here. (RAW and translated)

*Warning*
This topic may contain huge spoilers for people that only watches the anime.

And also tell me what your biggest surpise in the manga was. Mine was when i figured out that Ichigo's father was also a Shinigami and that he knew everything from the start
blink.gif

Well i think he wouldn't be the first captain if he was weak. His spirit force was even high enough to break the seal of that kick-ass flame bird on the execution grounds.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Oct 24 2005, 08:33 PM) mine was that the 1st Captain can ACTUALLY fight, and man i thought that old gramp was just for show. That old man can kick my butt a million time~~~
i thot u already read the manga. no need for spoiler highlights here if its entitled manga rite? man this ep would be bout the 2 on 1 fite rite? and then the Byakuya vs Ichigo and then who else was it..? uh... Aizen comes back and kicks Hitsugaya's ass and Hinamori and then fourth finds out and everyone finds out and then its every vs the 3, 5 and 8 (or is it 9. well Tousen anyways). and then they all leave.
whoever hasnt read the manga, probly just fainted
biggrin.gif

who do u think is the strongest Ankakura guy? havent seen Gin around :/

And Aizen is still not fighting aswell, and what happend to Tousen?

Thank god someone made this thread. My biggest surprise in the manga was when i finally figured out that Aizen was the bad guy after rukia.

I dont know what Gin or Tousen are doing right now. Aizen may be turning them into Vizards or trying to power them up to fight soul society.

I have a question, where do the vizards fit into this, they dont work for aizen or soul society, i think that they will come into play a lot later on.

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 25 2005, 10:35 PM) who do u think is the strongest Ankakura guy?
Well that would be that Scary dude that is leading the pack at the end of Manga 199. But unless ichigo crushes his inner hollow i think he will be the strongest.

rukia's actually good!!!!

she has a cool shikai, kinda hard to believe that she was taken by that weak a hollow.

I still have to wait untill 201 is translated
sad.gif

go to stoptazmo, they translate the text. it at least tells u whats goin on.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 28 2005, 11:12 PM) I still have to wait untill 201 is translated
sad.gif

done by beachtv...abit crappy at parts but you understand rukia's bit
wink.gif

damit.. 201 is going to be great battle.. i heard we get to see rukias ban kai...i wonder what it will be X_O

um... my bigest surprise that i found out was that that isshin was a shinigami X_O who would have thought.... he didnt seem the type..haha

Well Isshin used to be a captain (from what i read in the manga).

@Coolio: Got a link where i can get 201 translated?

Yeah i got it now, from BleachPortal.

i get mine off Bleach7 (they're sorda related to M7)

@Dragon-of-Rune i wonder which squad captain he was..choices?..3, 7, 9, 10
@chidori69 i dont think Rukia has bankai. its probly just shikai. i mean she would be a vice captain and not a fifth seat behind those two other losers..

i thot the Vaizards were taichouu level. apparently No.16 was beaten by a fifth rank in an instant.
i dunno but i get the feeling that ichigo's sister is gonna get some shinigami powers (and maybe Tatsuki)

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 30 2005, 09:07 PM)
i dunno but i get the feeling that ichigo's sister is gonna get some shinigami powers (and maybe Tatsuki)

yeah me too, but thats not going to happen anytime soon though.

The arankus are at or beyond a captain level, but captain is just a title basically. Anyone can get in if they can release their bankai infront of so many people, or so many captains "sponsor them". I want to see more of isshin fighting, hes definitely as powerfull as urahara. He didnt even release his zanpaktu and killed that hollow.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back