To Love-Ru Darkness

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~
Sempai
So here it is, the sequel to the greatest ecchi manga ever "To Love-Ru".

Same cast of characters with some new additions, but it seems that the main focus will not be the whole "who does he like" issue this time around.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57641

Any thoughts? I'll be reading it just because it is what it is but how about everyone else?

I think the author should have just continued the original To-Love-Ru.

I mean, I understand 100% why he had to drop it, but a new manga with the same characters when he didn't even finish the original?

I would be to scared of picking this up, and after a year of reading it finding out I will get another crappy ending.
dry.gif

Oh, and greatest echi manga is Ichigo 100% BTW.

I think it was due to two reasons why he did what he did. The obvious one was of personal reasons. The other way it borderlines so much that eventually it went into the publication of were the manga can go bordeline ecchi at any given time.

Besides I having nothing to complain about since this means more Yami-chan goodness here.
tongue.gif

The down side is what will happen to his other work he is doing here.
blink.gif

Even though Im not a fan of Yami (yeah you heard right) and To Love-Ru was a total fail manga (at least compared to the anime) Im still giving it a try, since I already know every chapter and ep To Love-ru so I wont stop now.

If its the greatest ecchi manga? Dunno, its the only one I read if I remember correctly.

Err greatest ecchi manga? Ichigo 100% I dont think so, dont get me wrong i adore the story and the characters, but saying its the greatest ecchi manga is like saying Love Hina is the greatest ecchi manga too. Ecchiest for me is by far and away My Balls or anything else that blurs the line, maybe early Kodomo no Jikan on some levels.

For me il be reading it, mainly just to see what happens i guess, not like il be OMG new chapter or anything but might as well folow it

No, I know the reason why he had to drop the original To-Love-Ru, I'm just saying he should have just re-pick it, instead of starting a new work.

Really, unless this somehow starts progressing the story in a good way, I doubt I'll read it, and anyhow, we all know he is going to end up with Lala.

Well after reading the chapter that is now out it would seem we've just picked up were we last left off in the end of the first season of the manga. Now all that's left is Momo using her skills to make Rito obtain his harem, if he likes the idea or not of course.

So I'm guessing this will be focusing on Yami-chan a bit more here. At least I hope so since she was more like the cool character you kind of liked for various reasons.

I really thought Im reading a Doujin right now and I wouldnt really have been surprised if Yami got r*ped there for real.
But what Im surprised for is how good the first chapter was, especially at the end. I hope this time there will be an actual story and not just some mindless lovey dovey chapters like in the prequel.
And damn I love Momo right now. She really spells trouble for Rito ^^

I dont know what you go on about why the mangaka didnt re-pick To Love-Ru. For me he did, since there is still everything present what was present in the past. I just hope he doesnt leave Mikado out of it.
Best would be if he does a series with only Mikado and Yui. You know where both of them drive around the galaxy (as detectives for example ^^) and Mikado is tempting all the guys while Yui is tsundere as always ^^ That would be a great combination ^^

@Repede: No, we dont know that he ends up with Lala. We all know he will end up with no one and dies beeing a virgin all alone. At least thats how he behaves and what he would deserve.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Oct 06 2010, 08:46 AM) @Repede: No, we dont know that he ends up with Lala. We all know he will end up with no one and dies beeing a virgin all alone. At least thats how he behaves and what he would deserve.
In other words you're saying the Anime Male Characters Most Wanted List must be updated then. I kind of wonder if they would do that though.

In any case I think that this is nothing more than picking up where he last left off, but in another serialized manga were he can push the limits of what happens in his story now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back