Noblesse

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Darkstorm

-chi
Kouhai
Titel: Noblesse

http://imageshack.us
Author: Son Jae Ho
Artist : Lee Gwang Su
Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery, School Life, Sci-fi, Shounen, Supernatural,

Summary

He awakens. For 820 years he has slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancements and scientific achievments. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technologies, attitudes, and lifestyles.
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Rai, while seeking to familiarize himself with this era, somehow locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean high school. Rai decides that this high school would be the perfect place to help him learn about the new world. He enrolls, and suddenly becomes the friend of Shinwoo, an immature teenager who is also a master martial artist. But this new world is no safer than the old, and the dignified, bewildered, technologically illiterate Rai finds himself caught up in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

I'm following this manhwa quite loyally. And it definitely deserves to be followed: from the great sense of humor to some truly epic action. Some great plot twists and wonderfil art for eye candy.
And not to forget, we finally have Vampires with some real powers, not just half-nude sex obsessed undead teenagers. >_>

Who else is reading it, and what do you think about the characters? Personally I'm a fan of Frankie ^^ When more people join up on this topic, i'll talk more
tongue.gif

I'm following this manhwa quite loyally to.
mhm opinion on characters.. quite hard question the are all awesome
but my fav. are probably Gaju, Frankenstein and Rai of course

I am quite fond of the artist of this serie, he startet off quite weak in using his painting software but adabted quite fast and is getting better and better,
its allways fun to watch the progress off a artist

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back