Missing Post (?deleted?) posts

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

watashiwadare

-chi
Kouhai
i posted to the angel beats forum but it appears my last two posts are missing. they contained nothing that could be construed as inappropriate or offensive so i can only assume an error with the server. wondering if anyone else is experiencing same issues. hopefully this post.

To maintain a minimum level of forum content quality to all members and guests, Fansub TV team members may periodically prune the message boards of messages that appear to be spam, commercial or otherwise. Your posts may have inadvertently been erased as a result of our efforts to combat the spam epidemic. Depending on the time frame of when the pruning occurred, I might be able to restore your posts back to the forum.

As a general advisory, shorter posts with improper capitalization, punctuation, spelling or grammar tend to fall faster into the "spam" categorization with several of our team members. We don't mean to be nazis about using standard written English, but using it to the best of your ability is definitely more favorably looked upon by the community.

Thank you for the prompt response and information; in the future I will be more mindful of my punctuation, grammer and spelling.

Indeed some of the FTV Members are kind of warry of short one-liners in certain thereads that we follow. If it was something that gave no contribution, or it was pointing out something obvious with only one line they normally tend to be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back