Mx0 (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired

I catched up on this manga today......currently 35 chapters, 3 volumes published (that only go up to chapter 26). I think its being scanlated by Ossu and you can download the manga at "mangatraders.com"....where all 35 chapters are there. VNManga sadly is sh*t at being up-to-date......so they don't have all the chapteres up to 35 unlike mangatraders (one of fav manga ddl sites).

You can get more detailed info here (the spoilers are quite detail....going up to chapter 10): -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx0

Its a manga done by Yasuhiro Kanō (author of Pretty Face) and is currently being serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump.

Plot:

M×0 centers around a young man named Taiga Kuzumi who has a hot-headed temper and is able to handle his own in fights. During an interview to determine if he can attend Seinagi Private High School (私立聖凪高校, Shiritsu Seinagi Kōkō?) that he had plans of joining, Taiga is asked what he would do if he could use magic. "Take over the world" is his reply, and it is quickly followed by an outburst of laughter from a very cute girl. Upon confronting the girl, she realizes how rude it was of her to laugh at his answer and tries to apologize, ultimately grasping his hands with tears in her eyes. After that point, he does not remember much else about the interview but one thing he cannot change is that he failed to enter the school. Believing that she is somehow involved in his failing to enter the school, he approaches it in search of her when a teacher mistakes Taiga for a student ditching class and is thus pulled through some type of strange energy barrier that surrounds the school.

(~from WIKI but at WIKI it kinda gives out too much.........it kinda talks up to chapter 10....in the character bit~)

Kuzumi is kinda like Harry Potter with no magic powers, who pretends to be a gold plate user in front of all the school....and as of yet only the Principal, Hiiragi-sensei and Lucy know of his secret. I see a love triangle brewing............its one of my favourite triangles to be honest.....it reminds me of School Rumble a lot.

At WIKI, they obviously haven't mentioned much about the other characters....Ise isn't really a big character...I like Kumi and Mizuki (these 2 are girls) a lot....I think Michon or Michoy or something like that.....the girl who loves game and does the one hair puppet thing. Oh yeah, the teacher who was in charge of the 2nd exam was super HAWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTT!! XD
laugh.gif
Most of the girls from this story are in my harem now!!
tongue.gif
Ah, I forgot, the *user* 2nd year Rei Uwei......KAWAII!!
laugh.gif

Back to the point, Aika's father reminds me of someone.......like Agito's older brother (Air Gear) and someone else........who....."a doting parent".

Question to readers -----> Oh yeah, I didn't quite get the censoring thing in chapter 35.....was that the oil made it visible ???

To sum it up -----> Mx0 = School Rumble + Magic + Beautiful Women = Constant Nose-Bleed..........its great!!XD
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

As soon as I see a Drama CD for this....I'm gonna make an anime thread immediately......this will definitely be a great anime........I really want this to go FOREVER!!
biggrin.gif

Chapters 36 to 39 got scanlated and released....I got them at mangatraders. The class matches that are happening at the moment kinda remind me of Harry Potter....but way more better...with a lot more ppl....a clever game being played at the moment. This manga is great!! XD
biggrin.gif

Yeah i agree. this is a really nice manga to read. i recomend it to anyone who is interested. i got my from Lurk

QUOTE (Tsukino @ Jun 21 2007, 04:57 PM) Yeah i agree. this is a really nice manga to read. i recomend it to anyone who is interested. i got my from Lurk
Yeah same here...any idea when chapter 40 is gonna come out ??
rolleyes.gif

You know this manga really reminds me of Harry Potter but I just don't like admitting it.......kinda grown out of Harry Potter but we will try to read the last book that is soon to be released.
wink.gif

mm this series is really good....I like how kuzumi gets all crazy with Kenjirō...For some reason this kind of reminds me of Psychic Academy...*shrugs* but that's just me..

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jun 26 2007, 03:43 PM) awesome, i got too excited and read up to chapter 56 at the moment. It's actually quite fresh to see something new like this; a guy who fights magic users with his brain.
MKK....you were reading the RAWs.........where do you get them ???

I soooooooo wanna see more Mizuki....she's just soooo awesome being a man-hater and than falling for Kuzumi.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks MKK for providing such a great website, i wanted to find chinese raws but no effort though. Thanks again.

Just begun reading it,at chapter 27 now and hey this manga rocks
biggrin.gif
!!!!!Thx for mentioning JCDRANZER!!!Your topic picked my interest and I've tried the first vol of Mx0 and liked it very much!!!!can't wait too see how Kuzumi gonna lvlup his plate so it can becom a golden one and thus he can fulfil the wish of Aki...

Glad you like it Hamzaxxx.
biggrin.gif

Chapter 40 was recently released.....good chapter!
laugh.gif

The omake of Mx0 is really funny.

OMG....the pilot for Mx0 was just @[email protected] use rings instead of plates, the main girl is kinda hot but way more different than the Akia we know and the main girl's father is not the teacher in the pilot....the principle in the pilot looks way more uglier than the old baba of a principle we know.
rolleyes.gif

Ahhhh...I wish I could read chinese.
sad.gif

I'm still behind MKK....well recently the manga got scanlated up to Chapter 45. This morning I read Chapters 41 to 45.....which were brillant.....the match is really heating up between Group C (Kazumi's Team) Vs. Group F (Mizuki's Team).....very intense. The girls in this manga are suppppppppppperrrrrrrr-hawt!!! XDDDDDD
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
The battle between "Black Haired Queen" Sakuraba Vs. Kumi.....especially the cliffhanger for Chapter 45 is very sexy indeed!!!
wub.gif

Okay a couple of days ago, chapters 46 and 47 were released and I read them then and there. Today, Chapter 48 was released and it was a brillant chapter.....it most likely looks as if Koishikawa was defeated.....the thing splattered at the end of the chapter kept me thinking.....was it the paintball being splattered or Koishikawa's blood.

I think Koishikawa is probably in a pretty bad shape at the moment and it would be nice if Mizuki tends to his care....but do we want that ??? Well, a couple of days ago I would've said *NO* coz its amusing seeing the KazumixMizuki pairing but then I feel kinda sorry for Koishikawa.....who looks like he lost it all.
sad.gif
wink.gif

i really like the manga too. it would be cool if they made it into an anime.... it bares a small resemblance to rosario to vampire fer me.. thats just fer me though 0_o

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back