Clowds Wallpaper Gallery.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Clowd

-san
Kouhai
Clowds Corner

EDIT:this is now my wallpaper gallery feel free to comment and download the walls as you wish, constructive criticism doesnt hurt either.

Well ill start off with my first desktop wallpaper ever
tongue.gif

here it is
Kakashi

Ok heres anouther one i just made
Guess what anime i like XD
Kyubi

That ones pretty neat, the red express' how much demon chakra that boy has 0-o which is ALOT

The Avenger

Yet anouther Naruto wall, this one was done by the request of a friend

Felt like making an Ecchi style wall
Lethal Beauty

Neji and Hinata of the Hyuga clan
Hyuga Clan

Sexy No Wallpaper

Moonlight Priestess ~woot my first request, by my sister XD

Space Babe?

Tech Goth

Naruhina

Halo3

rainbow

EvoReborn

a day at the beach

1-up

UPDATE: I really like halo, and my girlfriend!

1-up added to gallery
NEWS!
I would like it if anyone would could leave any feed back, unfortunattly, NO i cant fix dead links, as i lost the original copies

Lol, you used the same Kakashi pic in my avatar on your wall paper. Wall papers and sigs seem very much the same if you think about it though. The only major difference is size mainly, also, you have more to work with on a wall paper, but that's it. I'm working on one too, gonna post here again soon when it's all done:)

hmm i find it nice that you can make wallpapers, I just dont like the thought of having another "dump thread" where people drop off there art work in the same thread and it gets over looked by the post on top. Since you have so many to show off you could just keep this thread for your self showing off all you wallpapers. This will keep things neat and more personalized. Now you dont have to listent to me because I am not mod but I think its a good idea.

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 07 2006, 10:37 PM) hmm i find it nice that you can make wallpapers, I just dont like the thought of having another "dump thread" where people drop off there art work in the same thread and it gets over looked by the post on top. Since you have so many to show off you could just keep this thread for your self showing off all you wallpapers. This will keep things neat and more personalized. Now you dont have to listent to me because I am not mod but I think its a good idea.
Ill wait for a moderators, opinion on this, although a good idea ive noticed FTV forums have begun to expand and i dont think there would be room for personalized topic

LOL j00 got told by a member hahahaha noob ^this guy is such a noob hahahahah^

k now for the seriousness yea i like the kakashi one but jagged pwns j00 all hehe

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Putting down or insulting other members of the Fansub TV community will not be tolerated. Please pay attention to what you say.]

QUOTE (biffmage @ Oct 07 2006, 11:33 PM) LOL j00 got told by a member hahahaha noob ^this guy is such a noob hahahahah^

k now for the seriousness yea i like the kakashi one but jagged pwns j00 all hehe
That may have been the most un productive thing in the history of every thing, even worse then when alaska became part of the US.
Can we get this post and the qouted post deleated in the hopes of keeping a clean thread?

QUOTE (Clowd @ Oct 08 2006, 12:40 AM)Ill wait for a moderators, opinion on this, although a good idea ive noticed FTV forums have begun to expand and i dont think there would be room for personalized topic
Well, it depends on the number of wall papers you plan on posting here. If you make wallpapers on regular basis (as in one every week) then you can make a thread for yourself and your art. But if you want to share your work as it comes an allow others to post their work, this format is the most interesting.

I will also quote myself and the note I added to the first post:
QUOTE (Bold)[MDOERATOR's NOTE: There is already a thread for anime wallpapers HERE. So only non anime wall papers should be in this thread.]

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Oct 07 2006, 10:09 PM)Wall papers and sigs seem very much the same if you think about it though. The only major difference is size mainly, also, you have more to work with on a wall paper, but that's it. The amin difference between a sig an wallpaper is the coloring as well. A wallpaper has to be done in a way that allows for icons and text to be clearly visible on the desktop. This means high contrast must be avoided. A sig is more free form since it is purely artistic. No utilitary aspect to it.

Here some of the many wallpapers I have. They might not be the wallpaper size, but I like what the picture shows, the way it is taken.

P.S. I didn't took the pictures. I found them at Deviant art.

QUOTE [MDOERATOR's NOTE: There is already a thread for anime wallpapers HERE. So only non anime wall papers should be in this thread.]

Its weird you post that cause its confussing me. The first post is now saying this is Clowd wallpaper gallery, but you are saying, bold, to only post non anime wall papers in here. So which one is it? both are good ideas, but i think when clowd started this thread he wanted to show off his anime wallpapers he made. I can start a Non anime wallpaper thread also later after things are cleared up

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Oct 08 2006, 10:47 AM)
Its weird you post that cause its confussing me. The first post is now saying this is Clowd wallpaper gallery, but you are saying, bold, to only post non anime wall papers in here. So which one is it? both are good ideas, but i think when clowd started this thread he wanted to show off his anime wallpapers he made. I can start a Non anime wallpaper thread also later after things are cleared up
I would very much appreciate this, i noticed that i dont want this to be a dump 30 random wallpapers thread, so ive made it into my Gallery, which will be updated at least 2 times a week

Personal gallery's should be in the gallery section
wink.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 08 2006, 11:38 AM) Personal gallery's should be in the gallery section
wink.gif

Thanks for moving it, DoR.
on a side note i hope to see more people enter FTV comp#9 XD

Gallery up dated with 1 ecchi wall
QUOTE (clowd)Sexy No Wallpaper

Sorry about the size it should be 1024*768, but most image providers resize....
anywho if you want the full size drop me a line VIA PM or email @ [email protected]

most image providers dont simply resize and dont tell you. i think there is an option whether or not to resize. i think you should check it

1024x800 is very small reso
sleep.gif
imho.

try making ~1200?

Updated with 1 ecchi wallpaper, If you guys ever have a request remeber you can post it here or PM me

QUOTE (UPDATE)
Space Babe?

Added 1 wallpaper Entitled Tech Goth..and anouther entitled Naruhina!

QUOTE (UPDATE!!)Tech Goth

Naruhina

So could anyone help and give some critique/comments/contructive criticism...

im just kinda making these on a whim with no tutorials and only my opinion...

there's a lot of detail in Space Babe, and she's pretty too
biggrin.gif

Tech Goth is awesome
tongue.gif
just love the effects
biggrin.gif

Bet a friend 10$ i could make a good wall in under 4 mins given i had the render open already.... i won.

Halo3

yup yup, ph34r my skillz. hahahaaha!
Nah thats such an easy style. I can almost do it blindfolded XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back