Tutorial Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
If you have seen some art a member has made and you don't know how to make it. Ask that member if he want's to make a tutorial for you in here. If he has a link he can post it here. If he made it himself he can make a new thread for it and post the link in here.

Hum...
Gimp tutorials?
I've rarely seen any of those...
dry.gif

How do I make a signature picture and upload it here? It seems the only way to do so is to link it through another website.

To say it roughly.

- Use photoshop to make your signature (but you already know that, you can also request one in the signature request thread)

- And yes you can only use a signature with links from another site. (just read the rules in the general rules thread, there we have some example's where you can upload the signature to)

If you have more questions let me know. Even if it's only to ask the code for using the signature
wink.gif

well, that is helpful, But how does one upload the signature after the creation process?
Is like you say, about the code?

After you have uploaded it, you should get a link. Then put it like this in your signature, in the signature section of "My Controls"

CODE
signaturename.jpg

The URL is just a example. If you have more questions let me know.

Thanks a lot again. That's a big help!
I posted an image through photobucket and popped this into it.
It was the posting through that particular site that I needed the assistance with. I didn't know where to post from to get it to the net.
Thanks again, Dragon-of-Rune

Is there an easier way of making animated .gif's from anime?
I've been ctrl+prt scr and Image Ready-ing for an hour only to make a second long gif.
I read on one of the older strings that one could use Flash, but my flash expired looong time since then and I don't have an actuall copy at use.
There has to be an easier way! Does anyone know of one?

I would love to know how to do transparancys efficeintly for the borders and such in sigs.

An example i can think of is WWWWWWW's (not sure how many W's sorry XD)
Kingdom Hearts sig

anouther name for it i think is cut outs?
any who a link or anything would be useful, i always wanna learn new photoshop techniques.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Mar 05 2006, 05:54 PM) If you have seen some art a member has made and you don't know how to make it. Ask that member if he want's to make a tutorial for you in here. If he has a link he can post it here. If he made it himself he can make a new thread for it and post the link in here.
You use "he" a lot, are you saying girls cant make art?.......jk, don't worry man, I'm just playin you
tongue.gif
But you should remember to include all genders especially if your a mod.

HI! can help me please? i only managed to make my signature vertically.. but when i see all the rest of your signature they are all horizontally.. so is there any way i can learn to make it horizontally instead of vertically? and why only the post is long then the signature will appear, when i see kit-tsukasa's signature, his appear no matter whether his post is short or long?

QUOTE (sakura_1990 @ Oct 12 2006, 08:03 PM) when i see kit-tsukasa's signature, his appear no matter whether his post is short or long?
You have to have a certain number of words in your post before your signature comes up. The signature will show when your post is long enough.

QUOTE (sakura_1990 @ Oct 13 2006, 12:03 AM) and why only the post is long then the signature will appear, when i see kit-tsukasa's signature, his appear no matter whether his post is short or long?
If a Fansub TV Team Member enables his/her signature, it automatically appears after posting. If you are a sempai or a kouhai, the signature will only appear if the post is long enough.

hmm
anyone know any basic tutorials on howto draw anime/manga?
i heard that it is possible to learn to draw cuz i heard it from somoene that goes to a technical college and it had art programs and graphic stuff!!
she said that some of the ppl there drew like 2 year olds but over time drew very good.

i also found that thinking as drawings as lines kind of helps out. what i need to learn is how and where to start drawing. one person showed me an example of an anime eye. at first it looked hard but then i saw that it was only a few lines. he showd me step by step each line and when i tried it. i got it prett good. im thinking if i learn learn all the bits and pieces i can make one whole good drawing.
jus wanna learn all the techniques and stuff and all the tricks on placing eyes what ever accurately. i know some artists do like a little sketchy model with shapes and lines to help place all the parts.

know any good books too?
also is it possible in the future to make on big e-book of anime tutorials?
but yeah i have ideas but wish i can draw!!!
going off topic a bit. i used to get angry when i saw ppl who had a talent in drawing say thet hate drawing. y cant i have thier talent. that makes me mad!
i also know that drawings takes time too!

but yeah hope u can help out!

oh yeah can u also post alot of links for anime tutorials plz

yo can some one give me an all in one about everythink for CS2?? cos iam a compleat noob and i find tut site to inpersonal

I would suggest try to do the co-op tut in the co-op thread the Petit Charat tut is perfect for noobs and when you get stuck everyone who go to that thread will be glad to help out.

btw is that everythink suppose to be everything o_O

lo yup ^^

nah i mainly need to know how to use the clone tool and also how to use txt and also how to create a good border

and since i posted that i have got alot beter if i get my sig on this post you will see

for the first on and my avatar i made my own usong the same phlosaphy as D.O.R tut

and the second one in the spoiler tag is my ecchi one made in the sig creaton thread ^^
and i will go try that tut now ^^

EDIT: cant find it ?? plz can you post a link to teh page with it on or am i just beeing a dumb ass

The link to the co op tut thread is here there about 2-3 tut that have border technique with them.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back