User Bars

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wittyfox

→√wittyfox=god Since god²=ME
Retired
wow thank you soo much ill try to make up later. thanks again

Yay for Gimp!! Thanx for those tutorials...
It doesn't look that hard.. if you still need ppl working on those thingies for the FTV awards, call me, maybe I can make some too
smile.gif

same here, i just dont have any good pictures

QUOTE eeeeeeehhhh, what is it?
They're user bars, like mini sigs. They are being used as the awards for the Fansub Tv Awards #3
some people wanted to know how they are made

QUOTE Yay for Gimp!! Thanx for those tutorials...
It doesn't look that hard.. if you still need ppl working on those thingies for the FTV awards, call me, maybe I can make some too

LOL i have gimp too, so i had to add a tut for it.
Contact hamasusuke if you want to help out, or just post some work in Fansub Tv Awards #3 and see what people think

QUOTE same here, i just dont have any good pictures
so you need pictures huh? well i use renders, they are easy to use and already cut out.
If you still need help on that I can later place a thread on renders i know a few great sites.

yep i would love the help. thanks

I have tried it the way that is explained on the last tutorial in your post and it works great. You can see 2 results in my signature.

hmm.. the way i've been doing it, i didn't even know how to do scan lines... so i used border brushes to make "lines" across the bar... LOL. completely handmade...

well i started not too long ago and there not the best maybe ill redo the most action packed member but i think there nice
biggrin.gif
i need to learn more about photoshop but my teacher taught me a lot i want him to teach me more
smile.gif

Most-action-packed-35-deph.jpg
<1 hour
FTVs-DJ-35-depth.jpg
<30 mins_

I'm using Gimp, and I'd like to know how to make userbars, however the Gimp totourial posted shows 404 not found, and the posted image is for people familiar with Gimp. Does anyone have a better totourial that goes baby step by baby step with more detail for people having a harder time with it?

Does anyone know where to find another GIMP user bar tutorial? Please post the link.

Revival of the Thread!! RAWR!!

Wanted some opinions on this one I just made (my first userbar):
ftvscanlationuserbarwe1.jpg

barfe9.jpg

My first. seems i forgor some kind of border but ill fix that after work
biggrin.gif

Edit: After work. Added a little Vista-Tan char. May fix color intensity, looks a little dull.

ftvscanlationuserbarwe1ei5.jpg

MAYBE final:

ftvscanlationuserbarwe1rs6.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back