Dungeon Signature Tutorial

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

GERBER

-san
Kouhai
After a long time in the making I bring my second tutorial and maybe my final. I know some of you can make better outcomes, and i would like for you to post them. Nothing much to say, will put more examples up later. So ENJOY and LEARN, JAANE~
tongue.gif

Dungeon Signature Tutorail v1

Thank you very much for the tut. , pretty nice effects.

THANX, hope others enjoy it as well...
tongue.gif

-EDIT-
That's good to hear shinigamii, thanx and i'm always looking for new techniques and ways to improve my graphix. If i can come up with anything new than i'll try to make it work and share it...

Hmm a tut from Gerber i tinhk its a must try since i supose i could say were gfx buddies after he helped me out alot to say the least.
tongue.gif
cool.gif

I have given this a try and here is my result:

DungeonSignature.jpg

I can send you the psd file if you want to know how i did it. I made some change's to your tutorial.

Thanx D-O-R,i will even add your name to it and will be a volume 2
Your outcome is just amazing, prob with a more practice i will be as good as some of the people here. There is always room for improvement...

If you want my E-Mail message me, can't wait to see other results... JAANE~
tongue.gif

-EDIT-
can you include the changes you made typed...

Sure if i can remember them, i made it a few minutes before going to bed because i was really sleepy. But i will back track what i did.

COOL, i will title it Dungeon Sig Tutorial v2 Improved by: Dragon-Of-Ruin Original By: ANIKI. Thanx for your help with it D-O-R, i will leave version two in this one so people have two versions to see and they can pick one to use.

I have to work on the front cover of a webzine today. But when i got the time i will send you the psd file.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back