Trouble downloading some episodes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TuncaCeleste

-chan
Kouhai
Hello! , you see, like a week ago i was d/l some eps. very nicely indeed, but since monday 21 the speeds were kinda slow. Also, when i try to dl some eps there's this message:

>>>500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/c9f772181.65113f/%5BAnime-Keep%5D_My_HiME_-_02_%5B0D927949%5D.avi'.<<

with a kinda pink background. It happens with my MiME ep 2 , Air TV 2 , beck 1...

I dont really know whats happening, maybe is 'cause dowloaded too many at a time(like 4 at a time) If that's so then I'm really sorry
unsure.gif

best regards, ~TuncaCeleste

delete this? wtf is says its connecting to madsky or something.... and its illegally using bandwith...

TuncaCeleste, you're hot-linking images from someone's website without the owner's permission. That's why everytime people load your avatar in their browser, they get a pop-up window.

Can you upload your avatar somewhere else? It's really annoying to see the pop-up window in every single thread you've posted.

QUOTE (Maywind @ Mar 23 2005, 11:27 PM) TuncaCeleste, you're hot-linking images from someone's website without the owner's permission. That's why everytime people load your avatar in their browser, they get a pop-up window.

Can you upload your avatar somewhere else? It's really annoying to see the pop-up window in every single thread you've posted.
maybe u can save it first, then hotlink the avatar using image hosting website?

i'm getting the same error when trying to download Yakitate Japan.

QUOTE 500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/a66b98981.5c1d175/[A-E]_Yakitate_Japan_08.avi'.

im getting this error with w-wish 7-12 as well
ohmy.gif
the 13th ep works though o_O just really slow lol

500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/43b7aaed1.186d2d9/%5Ba-o%5DPrince_of_Tennis_143%5B75F4F6BC%5D.avi'.

I get this when I try to download Prince of Tennis episode 143. I wait in line like everybody else, but when it's finally my turn, the above message shows up. Hmm...

Ok, unlike some people, I am not downloading multiple episodes at a time, however over the past week (and it's gotten progressively worse--like today is the worst) not only have downloads slowed down, but a lot of times they cut off mid-download (that probably adds up to a lot of wasted download time--since you can't download in chunks).

Anyways thought it should be known. Never had this problem before.

Ahh so it's the Burst that does it.

So the only way to download is to download faster than the burst, but the burst is faster than the download time, hmmmm....

That folks is conundrum.
cool.gif

Anyways I hope it changes soon. I really can't wait to see ep. 25 of My Hime
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back