Licensed Animes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest-san

i suggest to the owner of fansub.tv or any other admin to remove inmediatly the following series
Trinity Blood Licensed by FUNimation
Mai Hime Licensed by Bandai

Also here's one
The Law of Ueki - Geneon Entertainment (USA) Inc.

*sighs* What's happened to this site? I remember in the past that you guys would be well organized. Like deleting a series when it's licensed, and "fetching" each new episode upon their release.

Hehe, it's what happens when one has a little fun here and there. I just got a new game for my xbox, Fable, and I was trying it out. Live 8 was also fun... Then there are the festivities for most recent American holiday, Independence Day. Not to mention, I was playing some World of Warcraft for a while... Anyways, all of the licensed animes are being removed as I type.

More licensed titles

Ichigo Mashimaro - Geneon
Geneon Entertainment U.S.A

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - Square-Enix USA

Kino's Journey (aka Kino's Travels) - ADV Films

Stratos4 (OVA) - Bandai

punks. i hate when good shows get licensed. if these companies are going to take forever dubbing the shows they could at least do a decent job of it. oh well.

they get licenced to make the drawers able to buy food, have a house and draw more anime because its good way to have incomes!

uh oh? it means that fansub.tv its now hosting licensed content?¡

no licensed stuff here, each series is removed when it is licensed.

also yeah, i know licensing puts money in the creators' pockets, i just hate how long it takes to release stuff and the crappy quality of the english voice actors, not to mention the ridiculous price. $30+ for two episodes? take it down to ten and i'd buy a ton more anime.

Fable is DA BOMB!! I downloaded it onto my comp
happy.gif
AHHH!!! Best game EVA!! I made my villiage "Pink Land", where everything is Pink
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Isn't anime automatically removed once it's licenced?

You downloaded Fable? are you referring to that kinda new rpg game that first came out on XBOX? makes me wonder how to get that myself
sad.gif
.... Other than that I thought licensed anime needed daft to remove it...

Yea, I do remove licensed animes but the only licensed content that we have at the moment are promos. I figure I'd delete them with the next round of deletions or something.

Man, so many good series gone, Trinity blood was, what 7 eps into it before it got lisenced, and ichigo mashimaro just started, didnt it??? Man, these companies just dont play anymore T-T
What about the poor little men and women like us, who enjoy our free fansubs.T-T

FFIN A to that idea smile, and i think djay would agree too
tongue.gif

They'd never see the vectors coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back