TWGOK (The World God Only Knows)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ghost-kun

-san
Kouhai
So, just got done reading the last big release for this manga and was wondering if my ol' buddies at Fansub had read any of it and if so what they thought and if it seems that they might turn this one into an anime in the next coming year or so.

Personally I find this manga a good read each girl is someone you get so easily attached to and it almost makes you pity Keima as he has to "capture" girl after girl, only to have his memory stricken from their minds. Well at least that's what it's been like up to this chapter 29 where they just reintroduced the very first girl to be captured. Could it be that he isn't totally forgotten by them? Will it turn into something like a crazy harem manga after a while?

So yeah anybody else out there enjoying this one? Let me know.

Oh, don't feel bad for Kami-Sama. Having all those girls in love with him would only cramp his style in the 2D world.
wink.gif

I love Elsee. So cute.
twgok.png

Hmm good point. But I find this arc extremely funny, ". . . she's too plain like a filler character. . ." never thought he would have trouble with that type.

defin a good manga, and although it kind of sucks that they forget him; the girls seem to feel a certain closeness to him afterwards... and it seems thats where its finally going in the latest chapter... seems he is coming into touch with reality a bit more which is great *getting ready to have stones thrown at me*

good manga. would be an awesome anime. lol im waitin for him to fall in love with one of the girls hes supposed to...well make fall in love with him. Im not as enthusiastic about elsee. oh well. oo oo or maybe all the girls suddenly remeber the past due to some sort of glitch in like.., the devil's computer system or somethin. lol recomentastic

I kinda wish I had made a better opening topic for this one but ohh well. Finally done with the teacher arc witch I liked, but thought he put a lot more effort into it then he might of needed. Then we got our little goofy side-ish story, and I'm sure there will be another one, because they didn't say anything about a new girl.

I really enjoy this manga. The main character is unique using game knowledge to get through real life scenarios. I can defiantly see this guy becoming the coolest person at his school this is because the girls may not remember what happened between them, but the affection is still there in a way. .

Also the translation team seems to be really into this series as well, releasing pretty fast.

Well after catching up to the current chapter that' out for this manga I have to admit it's a fun read. Although if you think about it if he does finish up his work there is the rare chance he'll inadverantly trip the harem end flag.
laugh.gif

In any case this basically gives the feel of him pairing up with a girl for the time being. Since most stories end up where you want to see him paired up with a certain character in the series.

In any case so far with up to chapter 66 it basically now gives a deeper meaning to what happened to Kami-sama 10 years ago and what is going on in Neo-Hell as well. To think he was a God Gamer before that mess. Aside from that it would be kind of interesting ot see this turn into an anime though.

Well with the way the story is going so far it seems that another part of the story is now added as a side story. It seems that Kami-sama has a side job open for him since the Goddess that resides in his childhood friend is now asking for him to find the other two Goddesses that helped with the sealin of the old demons.

Aside from that the recient arc also had Kami-sama switch roles with a girl he was supposed to capture. With this he somehow foundd out how to deal with things on the girls side of capturing hearts.
tongue.gif

Never the less I still think this should become an anime sooner or later.
biggrin.gif

I can't decide who I want to see as a more permanent character in the form of a goddess. . . hmm maybe the library girl but her arc was kind of plain, but definitely not the doll girl well actually they just eliminated one of my "favorites" from goddess candidacy the senpai brawler with a heart of ~kawaii~ yeah she would have been nice.

Well so far it's possible that it's one of his classmates since they still fell like they are forgetting things at times.

Anyways they are now currently with the karate girl's older sister as of now, so I guess this would mean that the girls he cleared are going to come back to possibly haunt him later on.

I so want to see this series to be turned into an anime once they are further along of course.
tongue.gif

By hearing that I'm now looking forward to it. Although knowing this it might be nothing more than a 13 or 24/26 episode series. I just hope they do it fairly well mind you now.
tongue.gif

Ok after seeing chapter 101 why do I get this feeling he stumbled into a Good End instead of a True End with her there? Anyways it seems that another background story came to light in this chapter as well. Not only does Kami-sama have to look for the other angels, but it seems a devil wants to resurect Old Hell as well.

Anyways I still like how things are working out in this series so far though. I wonder what's in store for Kami-sama in the next "Girl Hunt"?
tongue.gif

Well with chapter 102 it seems that Kami-sama is going to try and cheer up Elsee. Although it seems the help he asked for misunderstood him and it looks like he may end up going on a "Capturing Mission" against Elsee. I'm now intrigued on how this will turn out, and if things are going to change completely between Kami-sama and Elsee.

Ok it seems that chapter 104 is more along the line of what games Kami-sama should play. To think that he would have that much trouble to sort it out by himself like that. It was rather funny to see Elsee barge in and remind him of the Runaway Spirits that he needs to capture.

Although for some reason I get this funny feeling if Japan did that for certain physical games I'm sure the otaku community would actually do what Kami-sama did in this chapter.
tongue.gif

Ok so far with the latest chapters Kami-sama is now trying to go and search for the Goddesses again, but it looks like a Wondering Spirit is saying otherwise. Not only is he going to try and obtain the Goddesses at the School Festivals, but it seems he also has to work with a certain girl in the Biology Club. For some reason I'm sensing a Cannon vibe with the upcoming arc though.

Oh yeah and it seems that the anime will be out sometime later on this month it would seem. So I'm guessing after Comiket is over we'll see something about it soon.

I like how this game teaches me how to get into girls using their insecurities.

Good thing Kami-sama is not a jerk. He could have sex with the girls, and they wouldn't remember!

Granted this isn't an eroge so I'm sure Kami-sama would fel bad if he ever did such a thing in the Real of course.
tongue.gif

Besides that to think this was actaully a manga about galges and if you know what you are doing you could manage to get the girl every time. I'm also looking forward to how the anime will turn out and hopefuly it meets my expectations on how the manga is fairing.

Ity seems that this would be the first time that Kami-sama is having trouble with this very capture route. It's almost like he knows the story arc, but this time around doesn't know why the story isn't follwing the route he wanted.

Also, it seems that Kami-sama might be showing his emotions as of now since he did show some kind of embarasment when El-cha hugged him from behind like that.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back