Romance Anime/ Manga

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do u like them?

• YES! I love to cry at the end of animes I watchT_T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! WTF DO U THINK IM SOME KIND OF PANSY!?

• A little bit. It depends on the anime!

• I like romances, but only really ecchi/ comedic ones.

• Total voters

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
Well, i was wondering how many people enjoy serious romance animes/ mangas
And i dont mean anything alonjg the lines of Shuffle!, Love Hina, Negima, etc
I mean stuff like Sai Kano, Ichigo 100%(for the most part), Air TV, I"S.
Im personally all for the crying at the ends of anime like an 8 year old girl after finding out shes nto getting presents for xmas.
How about YOU?

ur so honest EXILE, sniff...
laugh.gif

yeah occasionally...of course it depends on the quality of the story too..not like Suzuka..lol

I have a rule for anime:

If it doesn't make me laugh, I'm probably not going to like it.
There are a few exceptions. Air is one of them, but it had enough funny/kawaii moments to keep me satisfied.

I like about every romance manga out there except those boring absurd ones. The ones I like most carry the most emotion and feeling in them that you almost feel like your part of their world o_O Thats the best type there is. But the funny ones are really good too.

A little but it depends on the anime, but the i always check out the ecchi ones
happy.gif

Me cry for an anime?
huh.gif
that was a good one exile
laugh.gif
.I don't cry what do you think i am a pansy?(i am just kidding).Really the reason is that i rarely cry for anything(except if the ALS loses to the dark side)

I almost never cry aswell, and then you should cry because the dark side has already won the battle (with 1 vote
sad.gif
)

Dragon of rune the thread got locked so it is considered a tie
tongue.gif
.Back to the topic i personally think that romance anime/manga don't have enough tragic elements to make someone cry.It's me or i am more easily moved by plot rather than romance?

To tell you the truth i have never cried again after i was 8 years old and my parents divorced. I changed alot back then, you could say the old me died and a new one was born. Because i used to cry all the time when i was sad. But somehow i can't do that any more even if i wanted too. But enough about my small past.

I think if you like to see romantic anime's you should watch Maria-sama Ga Miteru, Glass Mask (2005) and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (maybe a little to hard to watch for some people)

whoa dragon-of-rune-sensei
i would like to be a sensei too xD.. yeah my parents are also divorced but i can still get emotional over certain things
biggrin.gif
, u seem a lil unhappy in ur posts..

i cry when i am not givin my shuffle! medication on time :/ , onli that keeps me smiling and my nose bleeding

I get emotional about stuff don't get me wrong, but i can't show it to people i just store it up inside (i know it's wrong but i can't help it) But that is just the way i am (kinda like squal from FF VIII always alone but still surrounded by good friends) Even when i lived with my parents and sister i have always been on my own in this world from when my sister was born and nobody noticed what i was going threw when my parents divorced, so i kinda turned out like this. But it is ok now it used to bother me much, but now it doesn't anymore. Because i just turn all that negative energy of mine into sporting (running and cycling and martial arts) and helping people like me that have the same problems ( on one forum they even called me Doctor love because i always helped people with problems in there social life and most problems where about girls they liked but never know what to do
biggrin.gif
) Even just talking about it on a forum helps, i used to get a little suicidal(not that i would end my life) storing all this negative energy untill my dad put my on karate, so i wouldn't turn my negative energy at other people.

Rofl, whoop arse ^^ Either way lets all admit some stuff out there gets pretty emotional, and that sort of feeling is damn great. Not in like a drug useage sort of way, but in a <3 sorta feeling

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 21 2005, 04:17 PM) I get emotional about stuff don't get me wrong, but i can't show it to people i just store it up inside (i know it's wrong but i can't help it) But that is just the way i am (kinda like squal from FF VIII always alone but still surrounded by good friends) Even when i lived with my parents and sister i have always been on my own in this world from when my sister was born and nobody noticed what i was going threw when my parents divorced, so i kinda turned out like this. But it is ok now it used to bother me much, but now it doesn't anymore. Because i just turn all that negative energy of mine into sporting (running and cycling and martial arts) and helping people like me that have the same problems ( on one forum they even called me Doctor love because i always helped people with problems in there social life and most problems where about girls they liked but never know what to do
biggrin.gif
) Even just talking about it on a forum helps, i used to get a little suicidal(not that i would end my life) storing all this negative energy untill my dad put my on karate, so i wouldn't turn my negative energy at other people.
thats rite let all out
we'll listen
wink.gif

also about that Doctor love thing..sensei...onegai!
laugh.gif

ROFL
biggrin.gif
you want me to teach/train you. But i am doing on letting it all out. Maybe the next team i need to get rid of some negative energy i'll post again. And i wished more people had the guts to spill it, it's bad keeping it all bottled up inside (i know
biggrin.gif
).

BTW speaking of Onegai, people (who like romance) should watch "20 Faces Ni Onegai" it's a very romantic anime.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back