Amanchu!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Velheart

-chan
Kouhai
Any fans of Aria out there, got some news, you guys might like it!!

Japanese mangaka Kozue Amano, the creator of Aqua and Aria has her new manga released titled "Amanchu!"

The characters are cute, and still the same quality drawing of Aria!! You guys are gonna love this!!

Since it was only release last Nov.29 2008, and the latest scanlation of the manga is still only on chapter 1, i still dont know yet the plot of the story, but im guesing its another Slice of life story, and just like Aria the main characters are all girls!!

Amanchu!!

Love this Manga. The art is great and it has that very cool, smooth, relaxed pace that you would expect from Kozue Amano. Hikari is hilarious when she goes all stupid and pumpkin-headed, but my favorite part of it is Dotty. Lovely, Vespa riding Dotty with her long black hair whipping behind her. Based on looks alone, she's become one of my favorite Scooter Girls right up there with Haruharu Haruko and Alpha. So much so that I've used her as the basis for some imagery in my MAL club like this user bar and another image on the main page.

However, it's not just her looks that I like. Shy people coming out of their shells are one of my favorite charracter types and as of recent chapters, Hikari is drawing Dotty out nicely.

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Aug 01 2009, 08:34 PM) Love this Manga. The art is great and it has that very cool, smooth, relaxed pace that you would expect from Kozue Amano. Hikari is hilarious when she goes all stupid and pumpkin-headed, but my favorite part of it is Dotty. Lovely, Vespa riding Dotty with her long black hair whipping behind her. Based on looks alone, she's become one of my favorite Scooter Girls right up there with Haruharu Haruko and Alpha. So much so that I've used her as the basis for some imagery in my MAL club like this user bar and another image on the main page.

However, it's not just her looks that I like. Shy people coming out of their shells are one of my favorite charracter types and as of recent chapters, Hikari is drawing Dotty out nicely.
Completely agree. I love her artwork though sometimes I feel there's a bit too much SD type of art, especially since her non-SD stuff is so amazing looking. Not completely caught up with Amanchu, though it's not like there are a whole lot of chapters out to begin with. Really want to read all of Aqua/Aria now too for the artwork and just cause Aria is fantastic.

This is now on the upper status of my list of thing I want to see! I gotta buy each manga! I have to!
Amano Kozue must really like swimming cause it's about the ocean again, I'm guessing.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back