Saru Lock

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

AccipiterF1

-sama
Retired
16is9bs.jpg

Mangaka: Serizawa, Naoki (story and art)

Description 1:
Yataro Sarumaru, nicknamed Saru, is an ace in the locksmith trade and is obsessed with girls. This (almost) average teenager is given a hardly ordinary mission which marks the beginning of his adventures! (Source: M-U)

Description 2:
Sarumaru Yatarou is a perverted teenage technical school student and locksmithing prodigy who claims there is no lock that can resist him. He runs his family's locksmith shop while his parents are inexplicably absent. Through his work and friends, he finds himself constantly caught up in trouble in the Tokyo Underworld with the likes of corrupt cops, the Yakuza and street gangs. This is the story of how he navigates his way through these troubles all the while unsuccessfully trying to lose his virginity. (Source: Me)

My thoughts:
Extremely funny and pretty graphic at times with nudity, sex and masturbation (all found in just the first chapter). Loads of colorful and fun characters especially Saru and his best friend Yamamoto who shares his virginal state and pathetic inabilty to do anything about it. Sometimes the way the answers to all their problems are found in locksmithing is a bit contrived, but that is more than made up for by the comedy and art, especially the well drawn ladies in various stages of undress.
wink.gif

Also a live action drama (see drama thread)

Hmm.. I remember reading some of this.. was definitely different.. and yeah.. was definitely dirty. Would be interesting to see an animation or whatnot I guess..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back