Kobato

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiroyuki

-sama
Retired
Is anyone reading Kobato? I looked at a couple of chapters but I don't really understand what it's about, it seems kind of like PitaTen, with a klutzy girl (who looks rather like Sakura Kinomoto, typical CLAMP!) who doesn't know anything about the human world but has to pass some kind of test concerning it. At the moment it's hard to tell whether it will be any good, it seems kind of lightweight. The girl (Kobato) is quite nicely drawn but overall the drawings aren't very detailed.
kobatoep7.jpg

Hmm, I downloaded this but never got around to reading it. I believe it's one of the works Clamp put on hold? Or have they picked it up again?

QUOTE Kobato is sweet and perky, but also extremely naïve about the world around her. Her "mission" is to fill a mysterious bottle of hers with the suffering from people's hearts. Among the hearts she heals, there will be a boy she will work for and bring happiness to, but she is forbidden to fall in love with him.

Apparently they have picked it up again .... looks like NewType USA has serialized it for release from June 2007-May 2008.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back