Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Rail2k4

-chan
Kouhai
Well I haven't seen a topic for this yet so here it is.

What did you think of this anime? It is a odd one I have to say. Having a baby basically as a hitman tutor lol.

Hopefully this anime will stay entertaining.

this anime is funny.... especially the 3rd episode, the lamos.. is real damn funny... haha.. i cannot help but keep repeating the show..haha.

So Katekyo Hitman Reborn! is (copied from ANN) :-
A hitman named Reborn, who is the Vongola family's #1 hitman of the mafia ventures to Japan where he meets a boy named Tsuna who has no determination in life. Reborn becomes Tsuna's "tutor", while he attempts to train him to be the next boss of the Vongola family, since he inherited the vongola family blood. Reborn also posesses a special bullet call the 'Dying Will' bullet, that is a specialty of the Vongola family. This bullet will revive you from death if you have any regrets when dying. When the bullet revives you, it gives you the determination to do what needs to be done

Now at first it may be seem childish or so, but really don't mind the looks of some of the characters. The story is quite creative and its full of suprises, and furthermore it shows you the formation of a mafia family, yet not what you suspect, but fun. Also this has many good advises on how to appeal to people's mind at school, and community. Man if i only had this when i was in school i would'v busted there ass off, oh well atleast i survived the roller coaster
biggrin.gif
. Any way i do recommend this, its very fun watch. IF u have any opinions about this anime please illustrate it on this thread and sank u
smile.gif

Threads merged.

Also goes by the other names. But I would like to know if anybody likes this anime? I have read the manga and it is awesome! The first few 50 chapters deal with mostly episodic chapters associated with getting to know and introducing characters and themes. But once you get closer to the hundreds in the chapters you are acquainted with the first few arcs. So far I have seen that the anime has toned down the violence and mostly all explicit language but I still think the anime is good. I'm not really sure about some of the voices though. Tsuna's voice is... well, to say what I'm thinking, he sounds like a wuss. Well he is until the Kokyoko arc (i think).

well it seems the anime is skipping forward through some chapters. It seems they're only animating the chapter's with character introductions and the like. We might reach the Kokuyo arc by episode 15... well depends neway. looking forward to how they handle the major action in coming episodes.

i cant believe this thread is so lonely!arent there any hitman reborn fans out there?
ohmy.gif

this is one of the series i always look forward to..but im afraid the subs are slow, i can wait though..

anyone seen the 2nd OP for reborn?here is your link..
and yeah, it has some new characters..i dunno if this would be a spoiler..
The new OP is awesome!

Hitman Reborn 2nd OP

i heard that this guy is from katekyo hitman

8.jpg

does neone know his name? if he isnt then nvm.....and thanks neway
smile.gif

QUOTE (aikomeiami @ Jun 30 2007, 04:20 PM)i heard that this guy is from katekyo hitman

8.jpg

does neone know his name? if he isnt then nvm.....and thanks neway
smile.gif

i haven't seen him so far... he's soooo cute... i'm not sure if he's on this anime tho... it'd be kewl tho...

anyway... wth... how does it go from episode 25 to episode 35, it's missing 10 episodes...

QUOTE anyway... wth... how does it go from episode 25 to episode 35, it's missing 10 episodes...

im wondering the same thing.

Wow at last the Thread of Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I was planning to create this thread but it seems that someone had already created it. Well this series is good i like the humour of this one.
laugh.gif
I havent watch episode 25 yet but anyways Lambo here is my favorite character. i like the way he's been mistakenly called a Brocolli!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And he's such a cry baby when ever Reborn beats the crap out of him
laugh.gif
But Lambo for me is as strong as Reborn, the only difference is that Lambo lacks brain.
laugh.gif

The main reason why their is a gap is because two different groups are subbing it. Shinsen have been subbing it from the start and are going at at a good pace. The other group just wanted to sub the Varia arc+.

But in my opnion shinsen give better guality eps

yea those eps that were missed were just fillers ( tho they should did them cuz they are funny) so i guess they decided not to start there >_>

They aren't all fillers that they skipped. Eps 20-25 were the Kokuyo arc (first action arc). In there are a few episodes of the daily life arc 2, then the Mafia Island arc which explains a bit about the Arcobaleno. That leads pretty steadily into the Varia arc...

I'm wondering if they are going to animate the 10 Years future arc or not.

hey i have the ep 30 but no subtittles
sad.gif
....can anyone sub it for me or tell me where can i see it subbed?

Any idea what happened to ep 35? I saw on another site that the sub is up but there is nothing here!
blink.gif

Whoa i didnt know that ther are still people who are watching Hitman. I decided to drop this since the episodes are waayyy too long to be subbed.

QUOTE (cuteakoasin @ Sep 14 2007, 11:21 AM) Whoa i didnt know that ther are still people who are watching Hitman. I decided to drop this since the episodes are waayyy too long to be subbed.
What do you mean? If you mean the episodes are too long, they're the standard 22 minutes. If you mean the series is too long, 52 episode-series are not too hard to find these days.

And if you mean it's too boring and not funny, then please think of the poor souls who spend hours on end working on this series.... Like me.
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back