anti-loli or anti-anti-loli

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

are u for or against ~*loli*~?!?!?!?

• YES, give me more!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, long live the ALS!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 27 2005, 12:43 PM) it sounds like shes polishing up her M4s as she posts..
i think the ALS are not quite down.
but we're still winning by more then 15% xD
Heyas Smilelolz,

Actually, I'm male.

And if I had the cash (and the legal right to have guns in the UK - which I don't), I'd prefer a Steyr AUG & a .50 cal. Desert Eagle.

Look at you talking about a huge gun like a D.E. 50 cal.
why not take out a katana? I'm much faster than a bullet with it
tongue.gif

I personally hate guns. Everyone can talk big when they have one. Beside that it's VERY lame as well... So lame that even a baby can shoot somebody with it.
So...just give me edged, bladed melee weapons instead where it depends on ones experience, training and mental state.

QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Oct 27 2005, 12:59 PM) Look at you talking about a huge gun like a D.E. 50 cal.
why not take out a katana? I'm much faster than a bullet with it
tongue.gif

I personally hate guns. Everyone can talk big when they have one. Beside that it's VERY lame as well... So lame that even a baby can shoot somebody with it.
So...just give me edged, bladed melee weapons instead where it depends on ones experience, training and mental state.
Heyas,

To borrow a quote by Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi, Grandmaster of Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu (and who trains operatives of the CIA, NSA, MI6, Mossad, et al...:

'Even a Ninja can be taken out by a bullet'.

don't go defending guns here. That is why it is LAME.
There ones was a samurai (meiji period) master with his clan.
He was trying to hide from modernization and they were hunted down by the imperial army (with guns). Because they knew they couldn't defend the tradition Japan anymore, they charged a passing army squad to defend Japans pride and their honor.
They knew that they wouldn't survive, still they charged in and got slaughtered before they even came close.

Now you tell me what has more pride. Charging (unlame) with katana to a firearmed group to protect their and Japans traditional pride?
Or just to stay at a distance and pull the trigger?
Well????

p.s. Sorry, going WAY offtopic here *grrrrrrrr* I'm really angry after reading these posts now. It's just a sensitive subject for me, the arrogance of most people (espacially in the US) with their "beloved" guns that is......

Untill further notice this thread is closed.

Some Staff members are annoyed of this thread because the war is flowing into other threads aswell. So untill all the staaf members agree to open it again with some specific rulles to have this war this thread is closed. You will hear what will happen with this boards as the discussion between the staff is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back