Can't acces my watchlist, scheduler etc

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Chuuko

-Yoitsu no Kenro
Sempai
I think i'm supposed to post these kinds of problems here so i'll do just that.

Okay here my little problem... When i try to acces my watchlist, i can't click on it because that list that appears when you hold the mouse on your login name, disapears when i want to move the mouse to the list.
ohmy.gif

This is what i meant. V
Problemhere.jpg

As you can see that list is behind that grey bar and the rest for some reason.... And because of this i can't acces my watchlist and everything else that is on there and when i want to log out, i have to do that via the forum itself also.
Can't figure out what's causing this. So i need a little help please.
sleep.gif

Hmm strange, everything works fine on my site (used Opera)...maybe its a browser issue? Have you already tried a different browser?

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 09 2011, 01:06 PM) Hmm strange, everything works fine on my site (used Opera)...maybe its a browser issue? Have you already tried a different browser?
Hmmm, i have been using google chrome some time ago, but that didn't work out too well, same problem as such. But i can try installing opera, maybe that'll work.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ May 09 2011, 04:23 PM)somehow, his drop-down menu is taller than mine. his menu bleeds all the way onto the recent threads box.
is upgrading to ie9 an option for you?
I thought it was already upgraded to IE9, i'll better go check that out, since this problem still exists.

Huh I'm using the IE8 still and am having no rpoblems as of late. Try increasing your resolution settings, that may change things.

I use Chrome and Firefox, I don't get that issue on either of them. And like Doofus said, Chuuko's dropdown box is much larger than mine...

For one, I suggest making sure that whatever browser you're using is fully updated. Also, it may help to clear out your cache and such.

Hopefully Daft will see this post in the near future and might have an idea as to what's going on here.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ May 11 2011, 03:35 PM) hey chuuko, did you change your browser's (or OS) default font size?
this is what i have when i enlarge default font (tho i can still click on menu items), notice how it covers the text below:
No, i haven't changed the font size, never thouch them.
I have however, updated to IE9, but that didn't solve the problem. That drop box is still behind the grey bar like in the pic which means i can't use it since the box still disapears. >_<

Will try to instal a different browser like Opera again, last time the instalation didn't work out too well.
ohmy.gif

You may have enabled/disabled compatibility mode in IE. Try toggling it and seeing if that helps. It's the icon in IE next to the address bar that looks like a broken page.

QUOTE (daft27 @ May 12 2011, 02:53 AM) You may have enabled/disabled compatibility mode in IE. Try toggling it and seeing if that helps. It's the icon in IE next to the address bar that looks like a broken page.
Ah, would ya look at that... It is solved, didn't know i could solve it this easy. >_<
Didn't even know i had a mode like this...

Thanks a million for the help Daft and the rest of you as well.
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back