Ergo Proxy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

NekoMieu

Kouhai
Hey everyone,

I've been poking around for a few weeks, trying to find anything about if the series Ergo Proxy is going to be fansubbed for the anime community.

Does anyone know if anyone is going to be picking it up?

~Thanks!

Yes it has been picked up and the first Ep has been fansubbed if you can download bittorent go here.
Its a great series and the first Ep looks like its going to be a great series aiight man enjoy.

it looked impressive alright.. my only complain is that it was pretty confusing, if the story ends up being worthwhile then this has the potential to be a fantastic series!

btw.. this is probably going to be the encoder's nightmare
smile.gif
too many dark spots, on that fansub there were some parts where some details were hard to see in the dark. so it's gonna be tough for them..

/jp

I justed watched the first episode. I totally agree with DarkDog. There is a great potential if they do it corectly.

Anyone know how long it is supposed to be? Are we looking at a dozen episodes or is it going to be a longer 26 or 50 episodes series? I hope they go for a short one. Otherwise, I have a feeling they might start to stagnate and the story might turn bad.

I was wondering about the ending theme song. I heard that before, preatty sure it is actually on my computer someplace. But I can't identify the group. Anyone know who it is from?

if you looked at the ending credits carefully (i know i did
wink.gif
) it's radiohead's paranoid android!

/jp

HuHuHu..

I'm currently watching this anime.. I think this is one of the great anime this year.. the sound effect is great too.. I'm always download from JellySub release but the second episode (in mkv format.. not encoded/sub properly I think.. where the sound is faster than the graphic). I try.. download it from Shinsen-Sub but I really don't like that they rename Lir as Real. So anybody know which Fansub is better in subbing this series..

i streamed the first episode so i can hardly say who has the best subs, but shinsen is usually good. if you can catch the name change then you should be ok watching theirs. the story looks interesting and the music is great, but i'm going to need a better version (than the streaming one) before i start watching this show.

I already downloaded the first 4 episode's and i have to say this show is great. I like the dark and evil vibe you have in the entire show. Also some scene's are filled with violence and gore and i like that aswell
tongue.gif
. Also i think the drawing style of this anime is pretty great aswell.

To bad that it's already licensed, bold told that in the Ergo Proxy SRT subtitle thread.

Just finished watching the 7th.
WOW, things are getting so complicated that makes my head spin...
And guess what? It`s only 13 eps....

That Raul guy is really f***ed up!
It was his wife and child that was killed in the station by the proxy, right? He is, Pino`s daddy?

And Victor? He starts to look like a hero(imagine that!) in the later eps, and he even looks more handsome! That`s more like it!

About that Daedalous-person, I thought it was a woman but then Iggi told Real that her <prince > had saved him refering to the doctor and then it hit me, was it possible the doctor to be a man?
blink.gif

And he is rather obsessed with Real!(actually, who isn`t!)

First time I saw it I compared it with <blade runner> now I would add <Metropolis> too.
It`s the best futuristic-action anime of this season...I believe that it will sweep up the awards this year.

i saw the first two eps ,
its kinda wierd and confusing , but the story seems nice and the drawings are really great

I like the dark theme of Ergo Proxy and I have to catch up on that anime Im almost free and I can watch anime until my eyes bleed man I cant wait.

This anime is one of the best ones i've seen in a long time and the animation si very very good #1 that i've seen.
By the way is that guy Vincent Proxy? It is the only explanation i came up after the other proxy was destroid and he was ther also in the first ep when he was at her house when the Proxy's attacked .. you get the picture

Ergo Proxy seems interesting enough, but this series is a real cliffhanger.

What I mean is that after watching the first 3 episodes, it seems that after each episode a new question arises about the series
(The significance of the proxys, etc.).

the whole show is already confusing to me, they fall out of the city and go living somewhere, its really weird, and i suspect that vincent guy is a proxy

Hi everybody. Who continues watching this series? I love it, but nobody talks about it in this forum
sad.gif

Just checking out if there is anybody I can discuss it with!!!!

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 17 2006, 11:38 AM) Hi everybody. Who continues watching this series? I love it, but nobody talks about it in this forum
sad.gif

Just checking out if there is anybody I can discuss it with!!!!
I watch it (but I am rather late on it! Not enought free time!!) and I know DarkDog watches it as well.

I think many people dropped it after there were no subs release for a long time. Having one episode per 3 weeks is not the best way to build solid fanbase.

yup, that is true. I was waiting patiently though. And then they subbed 6 eps in a row.... that was kind of nice too
smile.gif

i recently found out about it from a friend of mine who's watching it, i still haven seen a single ep, but that's about to change quite soon

i hear there are 20 eps out with 3 more to go, anybody has more reliable info on this ?

that is correct!
PS: whenever I want some info about a series, I look at anime planet, or AnimInfo

they usually have a summary of the anime, number of episodes and even a list of characters and their dubbing cast.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back