FTV Meido Cup - Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Acutally if you want to be more precise to who found it I belive that Nemi-san was the one who should get the credit since he did show it off to Jun-tan at one point during the Tsundere Cup.

Well I don't want to claim any credit or whatever but as Wolfie-san said, I found this poll system and shared my discovery with Jun-tan and it's extremely useful ! The only thing to do is to upload some pics and to "program" the poll which can be sometimes tedious but it is still a big gain of time mostly when you have to count the votes for each contender ^^

Excellent work then, Nemi-san
smile.gif
You totally deserve the credit! I really like the pictures too and that it's a lot easier to vote this way.

Okay this might be a dumb suggestion for the final round here and that's have it end with a Three-Way-Death-Match just becuase it seems we had a round robbin moment up to the very last week it would seem.
tongue.gif

congratulations for the winners! ^^ concidentally they're from threads posted this year: Maria (Hayate no Gotoku S3) in 3rd place, Motoka (Yosuga no Sora) as 2nd and Wilhelmina (Shakugan no Shana S3) in 1st... well now that this Meido Cup is over I'm looking forward for the next FTV cups and leagues to come, anyway I'm still waiting to see bloody confrontations between cute yanderes (or yangires)
tongue.gif

Congratz to Wilhelmina ! I knew she would be able to make it to the last 4 but winning the cup was quite a surprise ! But considering her opponents, it wasn't "that" hard to win the cup though.

A big thanks to Ando for having hosted the cup and I hope someone else will host a new cup and/or league ! ^^ If not then...

Well I am planning to do the FTV League's 4th Strike. Although I do need help with the setup, and of course I like help on using the new way to do the polls for this campaign. Not only that but I need help getting people through the prelims along with remembering who placed 1st and 2nd from the last two since after the League's 5th Edition I kind of wanted to do an All-Star for the 6th one.
tongue.gif

So any help with getting character in the prelims will be most helpful
biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped with this and to everyone who voted.

Front page updated with our Winner.

In a couple days maybe someone can replace it with something seasonal
tongue.gif

Edit

just a quick note to say that if anyone else wants to do the next meido cup at whenever, they are welcome to - I don't have anything planned for it.

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Dec 22 2012, 12:13 PM) In a couple days maybe someone can replace it with something seasonal
tongue.gif

My thoughts exactly as FTV is found wanting with regards to the Christmas spirit.
tongue.gif

You did a great job btw, Ando-san...congrats to the winner of this most august Meido contest/cup.
wink.gif

congratulations-4.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back