Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Are you Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Aug 8 2005, 09:50 PM) male, 24. sheesh i think im the oldest posting in this thread so far
dry.gif
where's space pirate when you need him
biggrin.gif
or ben
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(then again, i dunno if they are older than me)

ah?

20. do i strike you guys (where are the girls...) as older for some reason?

where is old sp though? i might have to make another "find X-sama" thread. we got sasha back.

wow! showoff is pretty.
love.gif

ben, i think the reason maskmanjoe thinks youre old is because of your knowledge and stuff. all those differential explanations you know..

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Aug 9 2005, 01:38 AM)
ah?

20. do i strike you guys (where are the girls...) as older for some reason?

hahaha!!! my bad ben, so sorry
laugh.gif
for some reason i placed you rigth with SP
ph34r.gif

damn, if SP suddenly pops out of nowhere and says he's 17 il really feel bad

QUOTE where is old sp though? i might have to make another "find X-sama" thread. we got sasha back.

it might work
tongue.gif

QUOTE (showoff)i'm from the u.s. of a, more specifically california.
ah lol i swear i've read somewhere around the forum that you said you were an asian girl.. or maybe my brain is playing tricks with me...
wacko.gif

QUOTE (onimike-sama) wow! showoff is pretty.
she sure is
wub.gif

QUOTE (chidori69) damit.. too many males...>.< hehe
not that im complaining...
happy.gif

anyway im female 17
ah yay! finally another female member! maybe you could post up some of your pics since showoff and sasha already did with theirs ;D

QUOTE (fizyboy @ Aug 9 2005, 09:02 AM) she sure is
wub.gif

QUOTE (onimike-sama) damit.. too many males...>.< hehe
not that im complaining...
happy.gif

anyway im female 17
ah yay! finally another female member! maybe you could post up some of your pics since showoff and sasha already did with theirs ;D
yo it's chidori who said that she's not complaining there are too many males.

@maskmanjoe
dont worry buddy. one of these days, sp will pop out suddenly after being gone for a while. just like fizyboy and sasha... and other members too.

no prob buddy... itll be so gay if it was me who said it hehe.
warning, might be offensive:
anyway, are there gays and lesbians here?

QUOTE ben, i think the reason maskmanjoe thinks youre old is because of your knowledge and stuff. all those differential explanations you know..
my linear equation was simple. i'd hate to use some third year college calculus. good lord, it'd take me ten minutes to copy the equation, much less work through it. lousy major, making me take math. i won't post any more math.

QUOTE hahaha!!! my bad ben, so sorry
it's ok, i don't mind if someone thinks i'm older. people have assumed i was in college since i started high school. i was just wondering why you would think that.

QUOTE no prob buddy... itll be so gay if it was me who said it hehe.
warning, might be offensive:
anyway, are there gays and lesbians here?

hahaha, the warning should've been a line higher. but hey, i want to know about gay people. bring it on! tell us! log in as a guest if you want to conceal your identity or something. that'd be a good poll, i'd just feel bad if i started a poll and no one responded...

QUOTE (Mar Episcopa @ Aug 9 2005, 04:13 PM)lol this should be intresting to see how many people show up on this thread. and yes showoff is pretty!
im not saying showoff isnt pretty, but how can u guys tell from that tiny pic? maybe its just me...

and
whoever guesses my age gets a cookie... triple choc chip too!
EDIT: or a loli for MKK

Haha, join thte light side now MKK! Here is your chance to redeem yourself!! Anyways I wouldn't mind seeing chidori's pic
wink.gif

about the me being asian...i'm asian-american to be technical. parents are from vietnam, but i was born in america. no one ever thinks i'm viet though, most ppl think i'm korean. also get chinese and taiwanese.

and thanks for the compliment guys...you're sweet
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Aug 9 2005, 06:21 PM) im not saying showoff isnt pretty, but how can u guys tell from that tiny pic? maybe its just me...

haha yea, its a tiny picture. i used that pic for my aim icon. i dont have the original saved, but here's my aim icon before i shrunk it down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/sle...head/bigkim.jpg

and in case you were wondering...its called bigkim because i also made another version with a smaller font.

Anyway, uh, 16 Male. California. Did anyone see what Onimike wrote? It's hidden. Just highlight his post and you'll see it. Just thought it might be interesting.. happened to find it by chance. No I'm not one, Onimike.
Air. leet.

QUOTE (showoff2101 @ Aug 10 2005, 12:39 AM)haha yea, its a tiny picture. i used that pic for my aim icon. i dont have the original saved, but here's my aim icon before i shrunk it down.
awww, u are cute!
tongue.gif

no ones come to claim there cookie yet, MKK whats all this about loli's hacking ure computer?

@onimike- no im not gay.. or a lesbian for that matter. does my answer disappoint u?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back