General Games Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well this game came out late yesterday but it's called NieR :ReINcarnation for mobile. Apparently it's basically what you would expect from a NieR game with tragic weapon stories and nice music to boot.

an updated AM2R Is up, PM me ^^ playing metroidvania Ducktales remastered... at android, Bloodstained RItual of the Night and Castlevania Grimoire of Souls ;)

Oh? this sounds cool, I haven't looked into any of the fan updates, I know there was one that added a lot of Super Metroid Randomizer type features.

Aside from doing dailies in PSO2 NGS and logging out almost as fast as I finish them... I'm sinking time into the FF3j pixel remaster now that it's out. Trying repeatedly to get through that game has been a recurring theme in my life, lol. I keep getting to the finish line and losing the will/means to continue. My original emulation save is a phoenix down short of being able to finish the game, my JP Famicom cart save is stuck grinding at the end, All three of my copies of the 3D remake are stuck at the same place, because those stupid dragons in the higher floors of Styx tower are ridiculously overtuned. This run feels blessed, tho'. I killed Garuda before he even got to take an action thanks to some lucky crits and didn't even have to stop to powerlevel. Crossin' my fingers.

Oh? this sounds cool, I haven't looked into any of the fan updates, I know there was one that added a lot of Super Metroid Randomizer type features.
Let me know to send a DL link of 1.5’2 or that last game i’m playing, did you try... Ender lilies: quietus of the knights? best indie metroidvania i ended (lol) so far :eek:

Last edited:
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back