General Games Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Anyone here a big Super Smash Bros. Melee fan?
cause i found out that Melee is probably the most addictive game i have ever played... it always cracks you up and in the 2 yrs of playing it it always makes me laugh... however you need to get 3 other ppl just as addicted or else its not the full experience. however, once you got the 3 others i dont think there is a reason for other games.

I have Smash Bros on the N64 but i don't own the melee version, either way on both versions, I keep getting caned by younger brother and little cousins- it's embarassing but get my revenge in KoF, where they don't get their hands on cheap ass weapons
tongue.gif

Heh, this reminds me, I just beat Viewtiful Joe 2. That ending was hilarious. I'm definitely waiting for the third game in the series. Those who are interested, at least rent the thing. You won't be disappointed (unless you find it too hard to be playable...
tongue.gif
).

~ SpacePirate

I love Smash Bro Melee!!!! I got all the characters include Mr. Game&Watch. He's gay though. I thought he would be cooler - like, the ultimate character.

QUOTE (Coolio @ Mar 6 2005, 05:52 AM) I have Smash Bros on the N64 but i don't own the melee version, either way on both versions, I keep getting caned by younger brother and little cousins- it's embarassing but get my revenge in KoF, where they don't get their hands on cheap ass weapons
tongue.gif

I like KoF.
happy.gif
Dont have a console though, so its all emulation for me.
laugh.gif
I like Andy.
cool.gif

This week I started playing Oni again.
happy.gif
I love the battle system in that game.

QUOTE (sasha @ Mar 8 2005, 04:21 AM) I love Smash Bro Melee!!!! I got all the characters include Mr. Game&Watch. He's gay though. I thought he would be cooler - like, the ultimate character.
Game & Watch pwns. Nothing like beating a person to death with Bacon.
wink.gif

I've always preferred Samus, though... Mewtwo, Fox, and Link otherwise.

~ SP

QUOTE (TNT @ Mar 9 2005, 03:44 AM) I like KoF.
happy.gif
Dont have a console though, so its all emulation for me.
laugh.gif
I like Andy.
cool.gif

yeah, fellow KOF player! who's ur team/member players?

ryt now iv got KOF2003 on emulator, playing Iori, Kim and Robert against the really irritating Mukai ^__^

Samus? Eww! I like Kirby and Young Link. Young Link has that spin-super-move which hooks people into the spin if you time it right. Gotta love that move!

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Mar 10 2005, 12:51 AM) yeah, fellow KOF player! who's ur team/member players?

ryt now iv got KOF2003 on emulator, playing Iori, Kim and Robert against the really irritating Mukai ^__^
Kof2003. I often have Iori as the leader (although I also use Terry or Yamazaki for this purpose) and King as a second. The third changes often its either Mai, Tizoc, K'(rarely), Shingo(although rarely), Terry, Yamazaki(often) and Robert (rarely).

A nice and balanced team. I prefer the chars who have a bit more speed than strength.
wink.gif
(WHY DID THEY LEAVE OUT ANDY!
sad.gif
)

Mukai is annoying, he has to many invincibility frames.

QUOTE (sasha @ Mar 10 2005, 03:32 AM) Samus? Eww! I like Kirby and Young Link. Young Link has that spin-super-move which hooks people into the spin if you time it right. Gotta love that move!
Don't diss samus. She'll kill you. :evil:

Kirby's still über-cheap, and Young Link is way too fast... of course, Adult link can do the same spin move, it's just harder to hit it just right.
tongue.gif

~ SP

I read an interview with Reggie of NOA, and apparently, Mario 128 may be coming out on the Revolution. :shock: We'll here more about it come E3, regardless.

~ SP

Recently i bought a few japanese games and i find out theres a few games are starting to show a new trend: the naruto fever

yes, games that actually use Junko Takeuchi who voice acted Naruto. they are such as new RPG game from square enix "Radiata Stories" and TAKARA "New Brave Saga" featuring japan's famous Robot heros, such as Brave firebird and Bravo Command, etc....

But i really like Radiata Stories, the graphic is so good and the voice act by Junko Takeuchi is totally awesome! the site is this
even the theme song "Fortune" is sing by Tamaki Nami who sung "Reason" for GSD! so go check it out yourself~

the new legend of zelda is looking waaaaay too awesome...
smile.gif
damn, i want it.. i want it.. the windwaker was awesome, i loved the cartoonish look.. it's just too bad it doesn't have as many dungeons as it should, getting the iron boots and the "power bracelets" is too damn easy, ain't it? i read somewhere that they had to rush the game..

seeing the trailer and zelda's tradition, i guess we can't expect anything short of a masterpiece
wink.gif
a return to a more action-packed "Ocarina of Time"-like game, maybe? Which reminds me i should try to get OoT for the cube, i miss that game =)

alright, i said enough.
/jp

Remember the new GBA game? The Minish Cap?

What a crap take at a game. I got the ROM and it sucks. Geez, it's like they've taken all the junk out of the trash and stuck it together to make a wannabe sort of game. It's not even a game. It's like a movie. Not even that. It's like a... A...

Im not that fond of Zelda games. Ive played some of them, but will probably never buy them.
sad.gif

Whats so bad about the minish cap?

I hate it. What a waste of a game. I really was expecting something more.

By the way, do you have any GC games on your comp? I got Zelda Four Swords but I want more...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back