Genjo-Subs recuitment Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

GenjoSenpai

Kouhai
We are in need those positions!
translators
translators checkers
typesetter AFX

Translators Japanese to English
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.
Experience Required: Must have a strong understanding of the English language.

Timers
Being able to time when the translated text will show/disappear on the episode.
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in

Group: Genjo-subs
IRC: #[email protected] and/or #[email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

Contact me by e-mail With tite "Genjosubs-position you desire"
also i need you add what best way to get holds of you by like MSN messager, yahoo Messager, e-mail, etc.
if you have knowledge about creating website, blogs, etc add title "Genjosubs website" would be great if you can add some samples of your work.

going hired as much i can before we can subbing again.

thank you for taking your time reading my recruitment ad!
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back