Happiness!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 03 2007, 11:47 PM) There is no subbed episode 7. That's because it was dropped halfway through the series.
It was dropped!!?? that going to break it lol but really. I like the show why the drop wahhhh found my fav character in it so I want to see her lol
sleep.gif
"

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 03 2007, 10:01 PM) It was dropped!!?? that going to break it lol but really. I like the show why the drop wahhhh found my fav character in it so I want to see her lol
sleep.gif
"
I can't give the name of the group, but one subber dropped it a while back at episode 6, and were already really slow. In fact, I think the group disbanded. A new group subbed the OVA/movie, and began subbing the DVDs. I think we are going to have to wait for the DVDs before we see any more episodes.

I checked LINK REMOVED and their is only up to episode (RAW) 4 on DVD and this series is 12 episodes I believe? So is going to take some time for this series to be completed, I wont hold by breath.

[Moderator's Note: Happiness! is an MFI work and therefore treated as a licensed series. Please do not give out links to licensed material.]

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 04 2007, 12:08 AM) I can't give the name of the group, but one subber dropped it a while back at episode 6, and were already really slow. In fact, I think the group disbanded. A new group subbed the OVA/movie, and began subbing the DVDs. I think we are going to have to wait for the DVDs before we see any more episodes.
You dont need to tell me I have it on my hd already sigh I forgot about the other subber lol but they sub it slow since they subbing other stuff

So I guess I'm not the dummy one for couldn't find subbed ep.7 and above,eh?
tongue.gif
You can't find things that aren't exist in the first place.
rolleyes.gif

Afetr that certain fansub group(it seems I can't give their name out ..) dropped the series,I thought others or Anons would subbed them already,but I guess I'm dead wrong.
tongue.gif
The show maybe mediocre,but it's quite on the enjoyable side.Too bad it has to come down like this.(well,even StrikerS seems stalled for quite a time..)

I don't care much about the plot,I only care about Jun!
ph34r.gif
And yes,I know he's a trap,but...but!
sad.gif

Wow I'm really surprised no one pick this one up and subbed it? I really want to see how it ended

Well, Ayako is currently subbing the DVD version and I think they're still doing it at a steady pace (not as far as where Shiawase subbed up to, but had more recent updates on it). Though either the DVD RAWs of Happiness for episodes 4 to the end haven't been released or it's just not Ayako's top priority for subbing is probably what's holding them back on it. As for Shiawase, their last update was in February, and they don't really have a site, so who knows if they either are slow or dropped it.

No! It's VERY POSSIBLE you can continue to watch Epi 7 onwards,
you just have to either:

Know how to understand jap
OR
Can read chinese
And
Can read chinese fast

*Censored* has high quality chinese subbing of HAPPINESS on it.

But people like me, who can understand chinese YET cannot read fast enough...juz wait for the eng sub then >_>

ummm not suppose to say who subbing it or where to get/watch it either ppls *points at magicianofdark and chronolegend*

ARGH! I feel so sinful...
sad.gif

(IGNORE MY PERVIOUS MESSAGE!)
(THIS IS NOT AN NEGOTIATION, IT'S AN ORDER!)

biggrin.gif
<<-- "Zero" Ill-Intention

Edited: Haha, removed link..Im a pure soul again!

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 19 2007, 07:15 PM) After waiting forever, episodes 7 and 8 ARE FINALLY OUT! There's hope for this series to be finished!
laugh.gif

Hope? In the corse of about 2 days they have done what many fansub groups couldn't do in one year and have just finished subing the serise
cool.gif

QUOTE (bakersman @ Oct 21 2007, 10:04 AM) Hope? In the corse of about 2 days they have done what many fansub groups couldn't do in one year and have just finished subing the serise
cool.gif

Well many fansub group couldnt finish a serie in 2 days because when they started subbing a new one they waiting for next ep that not out yet. Happiness was all release so they was able to sub it all.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Oct 21 2007, 09:08 AM) Well many fansub group couldnt finish a serie in 2 days because when they started subbing a new one they waiting for next ep that not out yet. Happiness was all release so they was able to sub it all.
I was been sarcastic there..........
unsure.gif

I remeber ages ago when a new fansub group picked it up and they did the OVA (very amasing from what i remember) And i thought that finaly i'd be able to see the last of the serise. That was about 6 months ago though
dry.gif

That was a rather shaky and predictable ending ... Shaky, because it seemed to jump around and of course, everyone has a change of heart and "happily ever after!". Though I must say, I was rather thrown to learn the secret of Yuma's mother! (Wonder what happened to his father?)

Ibuki bothers me. Yes, she was misguided but just ... bad characterization. I liked Saya doubting Ibuki's actions, but otherwise ... cute little show, but not the greatest plot!
laugh.gif

Jun is still completely awesome though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back