Mafia Discussion Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Thanks warita^^ I'm also quite satisfied with the result :3 only too bad that the front page place is a bit limited.

@Nioki: Kukukukuku~ well if your friend has something for lolis or moe then I could bribe him with some delicious things
tongue.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jun 03 2011, 02:54 PM) Thanks warita^^ I'm also quite satisfied with the result :3 only too bad that the front page place is a bit limited.

@Nioki: Kukukukuku~ well if your friend has something for lolis or moe then I could bribe him with some delicious things
tongue.gif

Muhohoho, well lolis of course
rolleyes.gif
and for Reisen from Touhou
biggrin.gif

Well I'm already making a complete list of rules that we have right now for him, after he reads those I think he'll be joining. I'll post the complete rules in the opening post of this thread when I'm done as well.

Ara ara~ so another lolicon eh
tongue.gif
. Fufufufu I think we should create some kind of loli appreciation club in ftv and do regulars cough loli events :3

Eeeeh what do you mean you can't edit the op post? Usually you should be able to do it, well if you want I can edit it, just send me that what you wanted to put up there.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jun 03 2011, 04:38 PM) Ara ara~ so another lolicon eh
tongue.gif
. Fufufufu I think we should create some kind of loli appreciation club in ftv and do regulars cough loli events :3

Eeeeh what do you mean you can't edit the op post? Usually you should be able to do it, well if you want I can edit it, just send me that what you wanted to put up there.
Well, for some reason all my older posts that are out of 24 hours (or something along those lines) are not editable, and same goes for op posts.

As for what I wanted to edit in, I've noticed that dchaosblade began a sort of 'rulebook' in the second post, so i'll just update it with the latest developments and send the revised copy it to him, so he can edit that post of his.

QUOTE (Nioki @ Jun 03 2011, 11:50 AM) Well, for some reason all my older posts that are out of 24 hours (or something along those lines) are not editable, and same goes for op posts.

As for what I wanted to edit in, I've noticed that dchaosblade began a sort of 'rulebook' in the second post, so i'll just update it with the latest developments and send the revised copy it to him, so he can edit that post of his.
I just updated the rules I listed in the second post and reformatted them to be easier to read/follow. If I missed anything though, feel free to let me know.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Jun 03 2011, 07:19 PM) I just updated the rules I listed in the second post and reformatted them to be easier to read/follow. If I missed anything though, feel free to let me know.
Ahaha, thx
laugh.gif
Sad I saw your reply only after I've finished editing my list in notepad
smile.gif

Looks fine to me.
I initially wanted to divide by Day\Night cycle as well, for simpler reading, but went on by making general section and mafia\innocent sections.

One thing I want to recheck, are you still considering to randomly (in the 'may\may not' sense) throw in a bulletproof vest? (You already noted about other special roles in the updated rules but not the vest)

QUOTE (Nioki @ Jun 03 2011, 01:34 PM) Ahaha, thx
laugh.gif
Sad I saw your reply only after I've finished editing my list in notepad
smile.gif

Looks fine to me.
I initially wanted to divide by Day\Night cycle as well, for simpler reading, but went on by making general section and mafia\innocent sections.

One thing I want to recheck, are you still considering to randomly (in the 'may\may not' sense) throw in a bulletproof vest? (You already noted about other special roles in the updated rules but not the vest)
Ah, yeah, bulletproof vest should have been included in the special roles area. I'll make that change now.

Hello everyone,
I would like to join the next game of mafia if it is ok but im not very experienced so please take care fo me
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Cryun @ Jun 05 2011, 11:50 AM) Hello everyone,
I would like to join the next game of mafia if it is ok but im not very experienced so please take care fo me
ohmy.gif

Well here we go Jun-san, go ahead and give him the bribe-stuff XD

The following members wish to play:
Nioki
Kid-Wolf
wedora
doomsayer
Cryun

That brings us up to five. We need at least three more players~ If anyone else would like to join, please let us know. After I get a full list of players, I'll see about when we can start (if you can't start right away, don't worry, we can hold off a couple days or w/e) and so on.
Those of you who've already said they wish to play, feel free to invite more friends to join us!

QUOTE Well here we go Jun-san, go ahead and give him the bribe-stuff XD
Eeeeh I was actually joking but if you insist
tongue.gif

@Cryun-san...
517757-LT6CYYN.jpg

And no worries Cryun-san, the actual players in the upcoming round are all nice people, I'm sure you're going to have some fun^^

Ah and if you want get some lolis delivered at your doorstep then just let me know
tongue.gif

So, with oppai-ga-suki, we now have 6 players. At least two more are needed to start up a game.

Just as a heads-up to everyone on here, I would be willing to participate in the next mafia game. So with me included that means we need one more member to get this game off the ground.

*Bumps thread*
Still need at least one more player!

I guess someone has to toss off another loli biscuit to see if Jun-tan would actually join this time around.
tongue.gif

Well there's that and who's still in for another round?

Well, me and Cryun are still up, so we really have to hope Jun-san joins in on the fun. Sadly at most I can offer Jun-san is pure and clean lolis no loli-biscuits or loli-cakies
sad.gif

Well Nioki, as long as it's a loli it could be considered as such mind you. Pretty much showing off a loli pic tends to bring cetain loli lovers out of hiding.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Ara ara~ I hear talk about lolis here but no loli is popping up
tongue.gif
. Ahem~ well anyways, sorry to disappoint you guys but it's like before, so you have to ask someone else, gomen
sad.gif
Why no asking the old participates who don't participate until now if they would participate again?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back