Shiritori All Stars

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Casshern Sins

October 2008 until March 2009. Was a good sci fi series back in the day.

A fine MADHOUSE production. I remember Capitano making an observation about the MC's great hair.
wink.gif

Hmm. Playing off of Su:

Strike the Blood

(I liked that one, but I always felt like the episodes were 5 minutes too short for everything they wanted to do.)

Sennen Joyuu

More commonly known as Millennium Actress. A 2001 Satoshi Kon movie depicting the life of an actress through her filmography.

Uchuu Kyoudai aka Space Brothers.

99 episode animes series that has 1 OVA and 2 animated movies to go along with it.

Ai Yori Aoshi

A very good romance/comedy/slice of life/harem (well, not really as our main guy only likes Aoi. It is a secret that they are together) which ran from 2002 april 10 to 2002 september 26. If you don't know this one try watching it.

Inuyasha

I remember first watching this one with my nieces and nephews, dubbed.
They did a good job because trying to watch season II subtitled was a pain.
wink.gif

Shakugan no Shana

I'm Still trying to figure out a bunch of things in the Final season...
But it is a overall good : Action, Drama, Supernatural.

Nanatsuiro Drops

This was a comedy/romance/magical girl series which aired from 2007 July 02 to 2007 September 17. A solid series which was fun to watch.

Shoujo Fight

A girl's volleyball manga that had a 1 episode OVA released a couple years ago.

Fight Ippatsu! Jūden-chan!!

A weird action, comedy romance series that ran from 2009 July 25 to 2009 September 10. I still remember the guy who kept on hitting her and the so-called charging of people
blink.gif

Change 123

A heartwarming romance-action martial arts manga with a slight hint of comedy and quite a few kamen rider quotes ^^. Already finished, i wonder if it will ever become an anime, i gave it 10/10.

Hmm, 3...

3 x 3 Eyes

It is an fantasy OVA series from june 1991 to february 1992. Nothing really special though.

Eyeshield 21

About Change 123, that manga ended too soon.
dry.gif

Sora no Manimani

A little romance/star gazing series which ran from 2009 July 07 to 2009 September 22.
It was a good series which was pretty underrated.

Nisekoi

it wasnt that long ago that it became an anime, i think everyone still remembers that love comedy.

nisekoi was a fun series
smile.gif

Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu

A drama, romantic, science fiction OVA series which ran in February 2005. This series deserved more than just the 6 episodes...It had a standard story but it felt really sad...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (original title)

most overhyped Clamp series, next to Cardcaptor Sakura so I prefer xxxHolic... overall a decent manga and anime adaptation, at least isn't as bad as Blood'C
wink.gif

Kururikuru

A sort of stupid, sort of funny, sort of cool and sort of ecchi comedy about... well like seto no ha.. no nvm you'd have to look at it to figure this one out. Manga btw. (i dont dislike it, *tsun*)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back