Shiritori All Stars

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Run=Dim

This crappy science fiction/mecha series ran from April 2001 to June 2001. If you come across it...watch at your own risk
smile.gif

Muteki Kareshi
(One Volume *2008 Finished*)
A comedy, drama, romance, school life, shoujo + Kendo *Manga*

It was overall enjoyable (I purchased a copy 1 year ago). No idea if it is scanned online.

Shikabane Hime: Aka

A fun action series with an undead girl which got a nice second series named Kuro. This series ran in 2008.

Akaten Hero!

A gag manga, i recommend reading at least the first chapter (for the lulz), i hadnt read it but i remembered hearing the name somewhere, now that i remembered it its going in my to get/read list.

@Masich-san, when i read your post i confused it with Zettai Kareshi xD, if you like reading shoujo manga from time to time i recommend that one, and Karakuri Odette, they are both finished too.

Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!?

Still my favorite comedy harem of last season.

Thanks for the recommendations, Klyern-san, sadly Zettai Kareshi I already readed and didn't like the ending. But, Karakuri Odette I will give a look into.

Shangri-la

This science fiction series ran from april 2009 to september 2009. A bit average but it was enjoyable.

Lamune

Somehow I suddenly recalled it in my mind, a 2005 drama, romance, slice of life serie of 12 episodes (Based on a game).

Neko no Ongaeshi

A movie from 2002 about a girl and cats. A fun movie to watch on a rainy day.

smile.gif
Masich, that was a good anime you mentioned. I enjoyed watching Lamune a few years ago. Time to watch it again
smile.gif

Shi... Ji...

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Very Greato manga! about, well, read it ^^
tongue.gif

Wake Up, Girls! Shichi-nin no Idol

The movie which started an idol series at the beginning of this year. This idol series is one of the better ones although it lacked in episodes. Still hoping that we get a second season
smile.gif

Log Horizon

First season was a really long intro, second is more said: jumping into it.

All in all a good series.

Narue no Sekai

One of my favorite mangas turned anime, the introduction of the heroine, priceless xD

Kaibutsu Oujo

A comedy/action series with a bit of horror. Who can forget Hime with her chainsaw and all other weapons? It ran from April 2007 to September 2007 (the tv series).

@Klyern. Narue no sekai..indeed a nice series.

Joousama No Shirousagi

Comedy/Fantasy/Romance/Supernatural/Sci-fi/Shoujo/School Life (Manga!)

God I love this manga, to bad for others, it is only partially scanned.

Gintama

Beef and Fish! Beef and Fish!

@nijlandp i can never forget that, the manga so great, i wished i could get to feel the plushiness of Riza's pawpods like Hiro did when she "lost" her powers ;_;

Maburaho

This series ran from october 2003 to april 2004. How to describe...a magical comedy which had a good first half with the main guy being alive and a bad second half with him being dead. However as the scenes between him and the girl Yuuna are very good indeed it is worth watching. That is until he dies..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back