shuffle

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
well im more towards sai for some reason i guess im into the red hair girls like kotori and lunamaria so i guess thats why i like her

142290.jpg

142291.jpg

I want to see episode 3 but i still can't download it, i still have that 403 error on sora and i don't know why
sad.gif

ouch i have ep 3 but i didnt use this place though
144000.jpg

136430.jpg

bc.jpg

oh sorry i dont have larger ones of them but i can try to make it bigger for ya

101133.jpg

38387.jpg

82410.jpg

this last one dragon showed me this one and i said mark would love this one

wp_shuffle_03.jpg

you know i really like this series it one of the few shows i have on my computer that i can rewatch the episodes serveal times

Same here.

i dont know if its just interesting to me or its because there is so many beautiful girls or how some of the things in it are funny lol . oh btw whats up with that coward stalker dude who hides in the corners that says slipper basterd all the time and cries ?

He's with the KKK and he is to scared to do anything so he always hide his sorry ass.

*Nose Bleeds, Chair tips over, I go flying backwards* SOOO MANY GOOD PICS, especially the ecchi, which theres a lot of X.X!!! All in all, shuffle is frikkin AMAZING, i cant wait till ep 4, and im 1 whos hawt for the demon chick, i like the shy chicks, I also like the blue hair *thinks of Rei and starts drooling*
ohmy.gif

piff i think not there mine all mine muahahahahahahahha

me not like demon ears, i like the god girl
smile.gif
damn sweet..

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM) me not like demon ears, i like the god girl
smile.gif
damn sweet..

/jp
sia shes my personal favorit lol
biggrin.gif
4a9f7828.jpg

nerine.jpg

primula02.jpg

20586.jpg

primulakaede.jpg

103262.jpg

67940.jpg

143797.jpg

I like prim, she's the most mysterious atm .. why were the lord's afraid of her?? is she nerine's sister or something?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back