This Or That

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Hihihi ... nice one. I choose Onsen since it could be hotter for ...
tongue.gif

Gee ... it too ecchi to say it.

Next will be Poison or Honey...

Hmm think ill go with Poison

Since you can kill all whom you hate
smile.gif
Make your life easy with few Enemys but wouoldnt that then make your life less Interesting?

Hmmm what do you consider more usefull:

A Boats which doesnt float or Computer that doesnt compute?

wow...that's a toughy. ummm...i gotta go with the computer for i am a techie.

question:
would you rather be gay or dead?

Gay; it's not worth giving up your life for something so petty...

Question:
What would you rather have on a long trip, a book or gameboy?

A book For me, as long its thick and interesting enough. it need a longer time to complete and understand it. and it need no battery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

next :
Swimming with shark or running with panther ?

Not sure if I can answer back to back but:

Swimming with shark: it's actually not that dangerous, and I've done it before. Panthers, I'm not so sure about >.>

Question:
Money (without a wife/husband/kids) or a Happy Marriage

Happy Marriage, i refuse to believe that you can be truly happy with Money alone. Love is one of the things which truly make people happy and knowing that have loves ones who care for them.

Erm for my question, what do you dispise more

The Voice Actors of Dubbed Anime

Grandparents

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Jul 13 2007, 08:00 PM) Happy Marriage, i refuse to believe that you can be truly happy with Money alone. Love is one of the things which truly make people happy and knowing that have loves ones who care for them.

Erm for my question, what do you dispise more

The Voice Actors of Dubbed Anime

Grandparents
I dispise the voice actors of dubbed anime.
mad.gif

Coke or Pepsi
rolleyes.gif

Coke, although the two have almost similar tastes (there is a little difference in taste), I had Coke a lot more, tastes more plain (to me), and more classic in my opinion.

Die happy or die old?

I'd rather die a happy and fulfilling life, however short it would be. than live long and see all my family die around me.
sad.gif
That'd be way too sad, also being old you might loose your mind and mobility and those are my life, just like many other peoples!

What would you get rid of?

all your Friends or all your Family?

Quite harsh indeed

Hey, that's just mean?!!
dry.gif
sad.gif
That's not something one could really answer... but, for the sake of continuing the game, I choose to get rid of "all of my friends"... Yeah, it's still mean... but, at least, I could still make new friends even if I got rid of all of my present friends...
unsure.gif
You definitely can't make a new family ! Well, you could actually... but it wouldn't be your real family.
dry.gif

Now, for the question... What would you rather eat? sushi or sashimi?

Gah...I Hate Fish
sad.gif
...so I choose Sushi. at least they have something other than fish
wink.gif

which you enjoy more ?
tongue.gif

Collecting Anime Or Watching Anime
laugh.gif

collecting animes.i have tons of anime burnt in dvds,most of them i watched only once.it'll probably take another year before i rewatch them.there are even some i haven't finish watch yet
tongue.gif

let's say you just got your degree,which one you prefer,further study to a higher level or just start working?

study to a higher level as it gives a better base,starting salary and more potential for growth at your work..would you prefer to write your own book or make your own comic(irrespective of your drawing capabilities)

oh good one! since its what i want to do

well i think i would like to make my own comic. that way you can show exactly what your trying to portray in words. describing the setting and the actions are hard as heck. well at least for me it was while i was writing my book.

ok. would you rather become a movie star in another country or in the united states?

I choose to be a movie star in the U.S.
rolleyes.gif
Hey, if you are going to be movie star, then be a movie star where they pay a lot.
tongue.gif

Now, for the question... What type of anime would you watch? Yuri or Yaoi? mwahahahaaaaa....
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I Prefer Yuri ! 2 cute girls is better than a dozen of cute boys
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Next :

Becoming a Murderer or Hijacker ?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I would choose ecchi anime. Ecchi anime tends to be really, really funny.
laugh.gif
And aside from that, you get some "fan service" from really, really hot babes.
wink.gif

Let's say you were going to be eaten by cannibals.
ohmy.gif
How would you like to be cooked?
wink.gif
Boiled (like a stew) or Roasted (like a barbecue)?
tongue.gif

I would like to be boild cause the water gradually gets hotter. Its like taking a bath, except that every second im in the pot im closer to my demise.

If you were to keep your life by killing someone who would u kill your mom or your best friend since childhood that had stuck with u through think and thin

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back