This Or That

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
umm thats kinda cruel but i would have to go against my mom-cuz family are also acquantainces..so if i have a BFF it means that that person is a better support for me since iv spent most of my life with them and that person will often know much more about me and understand me better than my mom so yea i would have to choose the friend(sorry mom
sad.gif
but these people forced me
tongue.gif
)..im sorry but i cant say neither since 1stly thats not an option(and i hate when people answer a question with an answer which is not an option to be politically correct and to avoid the question) and 2ndly cuz i am rather selfish and since my mom has lesser years ahead of her than me i feel that i have a right to enjoy my quota of years too as does the friend who will also be younger-so he has more no. of years to live too..so in a pure economic and productivity potential sense the friend wins out too..hmph that was a difficult one-now lets see film director or film actor?

film actor. you can live out any job then or life. thats actually what i really want to do anyway!

ok if you had to give up certain parts of your body to meet and marry your soul partner what would you give up? your arms or your legs?

I think I would prefer to loose my arms.
rolleyes.gif
Even if I loose my arms, I would still have my legs and be able to walk around.
blink.gif
That is more important for me.
unsure.gif
Besides, I can use my mouth and legs to do some of the things that I do with my hands.
rolleyes.gif

Let's say you were a fighter pilot during World War I. Then, suddenly, an enemy aircraft fires at your plane.
ohmy.gif
The plane is badly damaged and you find yourself to be mortally wounded (by the way, there were no parachutes then).
dry.gif
Consequently, the plane goes into an uncontrollable dive.
ohmy.gif

What would you do then? Shoot yourself in the head or crash and burn with the plane?
blink.gif

Erm i suppose Crash and Burn since there would be no garantee in Death i suppose
smile.gif
But then again wouldnt it be better to be dead in that situation instead of dying slowly?

Erm for mine. What do you people consider more enjoyable to watch for Comedy purposes:

A Warnerbros cartoon eg, Daffy Duck, Bug Bunny, Roadrunner, etc
A Walt Disney Cartoon eg, Mickey Mouse, Goofey etc
A Hannah Barbera cartoon eg, Top Cat, The Flinstones, Wackey Races etc

a hannah barbera cartoon-i used to absolutely looove top cat as a kid-i think hannah barbera cartoons have more intelligent comedy instead of the normal slap-stick types seen in bugs bunny,mickey mouse etc
hmm for my question if you had a super huge crush(might be love/obsession) on a girl/guy would you prefer him/her to reject you in the beginning itself or become your gf/bf and then dump you in a horrible fashion for no fault of yours to go after another guy/girl?

ah reject me in the beginning. whats the point of feeling the pain of being dumped for someone else? ouch

would you rather be a vampire or a zombie

Vampire, becuase if i am ni fact a Vampire then there is a very good chance i could be one of the Wampiri Lords form long ago (Note: For referance as to who the Wampiri are see the necroscope book series by Brian Lumley
biggrin.gif
)

Erm what do you consider more humiliating,

You turning up for work fully naked with your Man/Womenhoods hanging for everyone to see.

Or

Being shown on the World Wide News to be caught modle in the oppostie genders underwear to pay for you to feed your Anime Addiction you now have

hahaha

i consider the worker environment more humilating

just cause its all out there and id have to work with them but then again i could quit....

in the news eventually you would be forgotten and at least your wearing something

damn
both of them are pretty bad
haha

would you rather breast feed on a sumo wrestler or an ape?

ugh man-sumo wrestler cuz they're atleast human..dont want sum ugly,dirty ape nearby...premature balding or body odour?

ah body odour
you can mask it or ...shower?

have to go to the bathroom so bad you go number 2 in the hallway at school/work or pee yourself in front of an audience...

someone actually did a number 2 in my schools hallway once befor

Hehe, both of them would be extremely humiliating.
rolleyes.gif
So, I will just choose the less embarrassing option.
cool.gif
I choose to pee in the hallway.
tongue.gif
Hey, at least, I can face the wall while I pee.
biggrin.gif

You are in South Africa. You are part of a Safari.
cool.gif
Suddenly, the Safari group is attacked by ferocious predators.
ohmy.gif
So, what predator would you prefer to be eaten by?
tongue.gif
Lions or Hyenas?

Hrm... I'd have to go with Lions, they are just cooler then hyenas
cool.gif
(lion king much?)

here is my question.. which would you rather be able to do?
Fly Slow or Run fast?

I would fly slow cause then at least i could fly
tongue.gif
. If i ran fast that would cause me brain damage cause i would run into things....alot.... and by running really fast it would warp my face.....

If you were to burst into insane maniacal laughter what would you be laughing at your vengeance towards a person or right after u ate something? (Yes i do maniacally laugh sometimes when i am satisfied with my dinner)

umm iv never maniacally laughed after eating sumthing(my appreciation levels are more on the levels of a satisfied grin) so i guess i would have to choose vengeance...k if you were stuck on an island,you're food had run out and help was on the way would you kill your friend and eat him(since you wouldnt survive long enough for the boat to reach-if you eat him you will have enough energy to last till the boat reaches assuming the boat will certainly come) or would you not kill him and die together?

mmmmm food has run out but have bugs run out? you could eat bugs and be able to stay alive for a while. well if theres no bugs than id kill him and eat him and hide his bodys.. says the sharks got em.

if ww III broke out and you could only bring one person because everyone was either being shipped off to war or going underground to hide who would you bring? your significant other or a member of your family?

I would take my significant other with me! Hey, one could always make a "family" with your significant other.
wink.gif

Let's say you are sleeping and you suddenly wake up.
ohmy.gif
You find yourself in a "sleep paralysis" state.
blink.gif
If you don't know what sleep paralysis is, check it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

What kind of hallucination would you rather have? Sadako hovering above you and staring into your eyes (sucking the life out of you) or be abducted by aliens and be experimented on and "sexually abused" by them???
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

um id take the aliens
at least you would survive (hopefully?) and who knows you could end up with some nice powers or something

how would you rather die? eat your favorite foods to death or suffer death from a beautiful or hot ninja with a bad ass sword?

Ooohh... Ooohhh... I'll answer this one!!! I would definitely prefer to die at the hands of a hot, beautiful, sexy, and voluptuous ninja girl anytime (with a bad ass sword of course)!!!
tongue.gif
Hey, at least, the last moments of my life would be happy!!!
wink.gif

Let's say you were to choose between heaven or hell. In heaven, you are just one of the people there. Basically, not much happens to you...
dry.gif
In hell, you get to be "punished" by really, really, really hot vixens called "succubi"!!!
wink.gif
And, you get to play all sorts of games with the Succubi (their sort of painful though).
tongue.gif

So, what would you choose???
rolleyes.gif
Heaven or Hell?
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

hahahahahahaha

are the sexy guys or only girls?

i choose hell. heaven would get a little boring for me

haha

ok

now lets say you could be with a hot, beautiful, sexy, and voluptuous ninja girl or guy for ever to do whatever comes across your mind... but first youd have to do the deed with a 300 pound man would you do that or would you rather choose to just just eat animal feces but the only prize you would get with that is the ninja boy/girl legs

dude thats wrong
the legs alone are useless to me o_O could make a lamp or something out of em i suppose
ohmy.gif
i would be forced to choose the 300 pound man, but its only once and its for a lifetime of hot ninja girl action
tongue.gif

here is my ?
drown or eaten by sharks

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back