This Or That

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
Well this game is where you choose out of the options avalable which one you prefer and then post a question which you would like and give the options for the next poster to choice from

eg.
Poster1: Red or Blue
Poster2: Blue since its a better colour and looks nicer, and for my choices..erm car of bike
Poster3: Bike since it allows you to do exercise while riding il go with Fruit or Chocolate

Etc you get the idea ( i hope )

Rules

Any questions about the game itself please PM and not post so it wont confuse others and keep thread focused on the game
And please do not post items of a sexual nature as i am aware FTV contains people of all ages
You need to put a reason for you answers to avoid getting 1 to 5 words posts.

So let me get the ball rolling erm.

Which do you think is better Comedy Anime or Horror Anime?

comedy anime definately cuz it gets you in a light mood,gets sum laughs out(always a good thin) and makes you feel relaxed...not horror cuz most animes are mecha,action,adventure etc thus being fast paced,including a lot of excitement and tension so you cant see horror immediately after a marathon of an action anime while you can see comedy before returning to another action,mecha anime..and anime horror isnt that terribly chilling cuz it doesnt feel soo gruesome when its drawn-if i wanted horror i would just watch saw or something..
so hmm my option-what do you hate more?-
a.terrorists
b.bush
c.the kung fu fighting song
tongue.gif

manga: more enjoyable, more details, longer than anime. consoles or arcades?

arcades..that's where all the action started. don't run down on the oldies man. (damn...i sound like a freakin hippie)

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 11 2007, 02:03 PM)Game

--Thread Moved--
man this guy iz freakin mean...moved almost all of mine too.

question:
who do u want to be?
a. ninja
b. shinigami
c. otaku

Erm i think i would prefer to be a Ninja, because it seems cooler if you told some one you were a Ninja than a Otaku or Shinigami.

Whot do you prefer to play when it comes to fighing games?

2D fighters or 3D fighters?

And as for Kit moving my threads he is right in what he is doing, plus its his job. I only posted them in GD since D'Observer posted his games there. Sorry for the inconveniance.

3D fighters......DOA....Bouncing Heaven!! ECCCCCHHHHHHHHHIIIII!! XD
laugh.gif

Hmmmm...okay, here's one: -

Pikachu or Raichu ------> I forgotten what the other one looks like.
wink.gif

pikachu.although raichu is stronger,but cute is more of my thing.plus,sometime there're some pikachus stronger than raichus,their master just don't want to change its appearance to a leveled up raichu.

computer or laptop

I pick computer! It's cheaper, easier and cheaper to upgrade, more powerful (what more can I say)
cool.gif

heheheheheeee...
happy.gif
Ecchi or Hentai?
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jul 12 2007, 03:50 PM) Oh darn... this one is hard... I would have to say ecchi because it has more of a story.....
ND, what happened to your "this or that" question ???
rolleyes.gif

Oh, never mind that... I 'll take over...
cool.gif
Let's skip the choice...

would rather be a Fool or an IDIOT?
tongue.gif

A Fool 'cause its spely with two o's i like words with two o's together, like, Pool, Drool, Cool, Poop, Swoosh, Arnt they just fun words to say?

Hmmmm how about..........

What do find the funniest to watch?

A Goldfish,
A Great White Shark
A Killer Whale

I choose goldfish.
smile.gif
The "bubble eye" variety (is the term right) is kind of funny to watch.
biggrin.gif
The other two choices are just frightening. Everyone would agree that Great White Sharks are frightening. On the other hand, some people think of killer whales (or Orca) as cute because of the movie "Free Willy" and Orca exhibition shows. But they are quite mistaken. There have been orca attacks on humans!!! The victims usually end up in bits and pieces...
tongue.gif

Hihihihiiii... What would you choose? kuma-chan (bear) pattern or ichigo (strawberry) pattern?
wink.gif

QUOTE (andre @ Jul 13 2007, 01:36 PM) ichigo, cos it's more kawai. though i hardly wear pj's.

male or female?
Female............I just absolutely adore the Female Homosapien Species.
laugh.gif

Remember Ai Kora....the "LOVE OF PARTS".

Okay...its now my turn: -

Pig or Boar ??
tongue.gif

Boar... Boar meat is just absolutely delicious!!!
tongue.gif

My turn... CAKE or STEAK (sounds familiar doesn't it)
wink.gif

I choose film. I just love the atmosphere of the theater.
smile.gif

Which place would you go to? Onsen or Spa?
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back