Touhou Project

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Okay I'm a bit surpirsed over two things now. The first being that Sanae & Co. are considered as background characters only this time around. The second is that Nitori and Koishi are playable now.

http://www.tasofro.net/touhou135/

Apparantly they might as well show off the full roster right up to the day its released now. Also, oddly enough Nitori's Last Word kind of looks like the same idea with how Snake's Final Smash move looked like in SSB: Brawl. So looks like someone was a Smash fan when they were making this.
tongue.gif

Although I'm somewhat saddened that Okuu and Orin are only baground character in this one, but hey at least the places from the prior games are somewhat getting revisited here. Still waiting to see if Yuuka trys to become Youkai Moe once again or not. Also, my idea of Aya-sama being on the roster has been shot down though.

The very first tag says it all: Nani kore kakkoii.

Attack on Touhou.

Edit: should be fixed. NEKO♨ removed and reposted it to correct something, it seems.

I hate to say this Norren-san but it says that it's either a broken link or it was taken down as of late. Best chance it to either use danbooru, safebooru or even Sankaku Complex's site for pic if that's whagt you were going for.

QUOTE (Norren @ Jun 02 2013, 02:19 AM) aw, I wonder why he took it down. I'll dig it upon nanibooru.
A sometimes artist on pixv tend to be fickle when either their fans complain about their works, or people trolling them I guess. I mean sometimes it happens to where artist pretty much want to no longer show off their artowrk to people that no longer appreciate them I think. Other times, like you said they do minor tweaking to their work after posting as well.

At least that's what I heard about another artist that did the Rinnousuke Manga that ended up dubbing him as Trollsuke at one point. And yes I posted a link for it a while back too if you're interested.
tongue.gif

*edit*

Oh yeah I was expected to seee a pool of this to be made for Kokoro-chan now.

Touhou - Hata no Kokoro's Otherworldly Masks:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7010

And so what some of you guys may have been waiting for here's episode 2 of the Fantasy Kaleidoscope with subs and dub as well.
tongue.gif

【Touhou Anime】東方Fantasy Kaleidoscope Ep.2 ~ The Scarlet Mist Incident[English Subs & Japanese Fan Dub]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap5910bTGLA

Okay I have to honestly say that Kokoro-chan from HM is rather fun to play after you unlock her spell cards, and special move sets here. Pretty much when you unlock her you kind of play more or less empty handed and hope fo rthe best here.

Oddly enough since she happens to be your typical boss-type character she was given one more additional spell card making her have 3 in total.

In any case she does have some rather cute win poses though if you ask me, but like in one 4-koma she should of had Nitori's win pose.
tongue.gif

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1430501?ta...o+hakurei_reimu

Youyou Kengeki Musou, a nice game released like 2 years ago

Title: Enchanting Swordplay Reverie
Japanese: 妖々剣戟夢想
Type: 3D Action Platformer (plays like Ys)
Publisher: Ankakesupa (あんかけスパ)
Date of release: December 30, 2011 (Comiket 81)
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Default controls: ● [Z]: Confirm / Slash
● [X]: Cancel / Jump
● [C]: Special Attack
● [A]: Switch Specials
: Sky Sword View: 6 Roots of Perception
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wzahmkwubruj
Source site:

Plot Point: One day at Hakugyokuro, Yuyuko is once again attempting to dodge her sword training, claiming that "Youmu's instructions are getting us nowhere." Youmu responded with "Well then, what must I do to make it worthwhile?" Then, Yuyuko Gave Youmu the task of defeating Reimu, claiming that if Youmu is capable of such a task, Yuyuko might pay attention to her sword training. It seems as though Yuyuko is just finding another way to dodge her training, but Youmu seems to be taking it seriously. Can Youmu really go against the odds and defeat the Hakurei Shrine Maiden?

How It Works: You play as Youmu, you run around stages, and slash the crap out of anything that gets in your way as you progress on your quest to find and defeat Reimu. You start off with 3 SP of which to use your 3 special attacks with; these can be increased by finding and destroying 3 yellow pots in each stage to obtain 3 parts of a new SP orb. Note that SP regenerates rather quickly.

Scattered about the levels you will find different colored pots: Green pots contain items that restore your health; either by 50 or 150. Blue pots only serve to boost your combo count. Yellow pots, as stated above, contain a Soul Piece; collect 3 to get an extra soul point for using your specials.

Youmu also has a spellcard, which can be used when the gauge below your healthbar is full. Activate it, hit someone with it, and watch everything die. Note that if you use Sky Sword View: 6 Roots of Perception and don't hit anyone initially, the bar will not reset to 0; instead it will reset to 1 strike on any enemy = able to use.

Youmu will also get extensions to her combo. I know not what affects this; all I know is that it seems to happen more quickly the more you use her spellcard. Use that damn thing every opportunity, and don't worry about not having it for the boss: the bar fills up instantly when entering the boss room!

Necruestion: have you guys played it? i tried and looks like fun but it's too slow on my laptop, there are other Touhou-related stuff if you want to check them
wink.gif

Well while it's fun to play I could never get past Aya on any mode I was playing this on. Also, you need a good graphics card and processor to play this one, but other then that it's a good game if you like the Ys series of games.
tongue.gif

Okay, that looks fun!

Anyone know how to make a gamepad work with it? I can't seem to get it to recognize my PS3 controller.

I played Y's Oath with a keyboard for a little while... I'd much rather use a gamepad if possible.
dry.gif

Oh Oath of Felgahana is good if you can do a keyboard/mouse combo correctly when the keyboard and/or mouse aren't spazing all over the place.
tongue.gif

So I think a game controller can work, but you might need something other than a PS3 controller for it to know what it is, for the Touhou version I believe.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Dec 24 2013, 09:45 PM) Oh Oath of Felgahana is good if you can do a keyboard/mouse combo correctly when the keyboard and/or mouse aren't spazing all over the place.
tongue.gif

Playing Oath or Ark on a keyboard is atrocious! I have no idea how you'd even touch Majunun in Ark or make some of those crazy hidden platform triple jumps in Oath without moving on diagonals.
tongue.gif

Maybe I still have my crappy logitech gamepad around here somewhere.

It takes a lot of fenese, skill and slow walking. that ice cavern was the bane of my exisitence when I was playing it on any mode other than Very Easy you know.
tongue.gif

And yes I played a Ys Game on the legendary noob difficulty, since I had no idea what to expect form this series, you know.
laugh.gif

That and using the mouse for the movement while doing the jumps as well, was kind of hard to do, only used the keyboard for spells and sometimes attacks as well.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah I freind of mine mentioned that the Touhou Labyrinth had a sequel game to it.

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Labyrinth_of_Touhou_2

Although I think there's an English translation in the works for it even though the game seems to be a bit buggy as of now still. Grnated I kind of want to finish up the first one beofre playing this, but at the same time seeing the screenshots of the gameplay looks much better than the first one it seems. Especially with how you can give people on your roster subclasses to have them play the way the should or could be played.
tongue.gif

Well while Touhou 14 is either still being translated or whatever due to it being an online and updating patch it seems that there is a Touhou 14.3 in the works. Before you make any assumptions, no it's not a fighter since they usually take the x.5 number at most times. Also, no Aya isn't the playable character in this either.

Ironically enough it ended up being the latest and biggest troll of all of Gensokyo as of now Seija herself has he own Spell Card Run game. It sort of has the typical mechanics that StB and DS had with the stage select, but other then that there are some unique features to it form the looks of things. So with that in mind here's a trailer that I came across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwaLoGc3bs4

Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention this but 14.3 - Impossible Spell Card just came out a little while ago. So that means that Seija is going to pester most, if not all, of the major ladis in Gensokyo.

Pretty much this pic might explain what will happen down the line now:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1684331?tags=kijin_seija

Labyrinth of Touhou 2, full game sequel and updated english patch

Title: Touhou no Meikyuu: Gensokyo to Tennuki no Daiju (2)
Japanese: 東方の迷宮 幻想郷と天貫の大樹 (2)
Release date: 12/8/2013 (Comiket 84)
Developer and publisher: Nise Eikoku Shinshidan (偽英国紳士団)
Genre: Role-Playing Game (Single-player story mode)
Platforms: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (DirectX 9.0c)
Minimum requirements: CPU speed 1.80GHz, RAM 512MB, VRAM256MB, 220MB HDD space
Official website: DDL sites: &

Translation Project site

Touhou Labyrinth 2, is a sequel to the first Labyrinth of Touhou game. Similar to its predecessor, it is an RPG-dungeon crawler similar to the Etrian Odyssey games, featuring Touhou characters and shout-outs to many other RPGs, anime series, and danmaku shooters.

Gameplay: Like its predecessor, the game is based around exploring large, mazelike floors of a many-floored dungeon via a Reimu avatar. Each floor is home to various events, including conversations, treasure, boss fights, and other happenings. Battles with various enemies take place throughout the game; combat is time-based, using a party of 4 battlers and 8 reserve characters, each with their own special traits and abilities. Much of the game's strategy is based around choosing and managing your team.

Story: After a giant tree suddenly appears in the middle of Gensōkyō, Reimu Hakurei, the shrine maiden in charge of preserving the balance of the land of fantasy, and Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary magician only looking to laze her days around, found themselves in the Human Village, where they went to meet Keine Kamishirasawa, a half beast teacher, who gave herself the job of protecting the village. Following after her is the half-youkai owner of Kōrindō, Rinnosuke Morichika, who tells them about another incident; his shop has been broken into, but not only that, the Ame-no-Murakumo, a legendary sword in his possession has been taken, and is most likely hiding in the magical tree.

And so, due to their endless courage (but mostly due to Keine's nagging), our two heroines, bringing with them the concerned Were-Hakutaku and forcefully dragging a disheartened shop keeper,make their way into the Great Tree to solve once and for all this incident.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 09 2014, 05:27 PM)Oh yeah I freind of mine mentioned that the Touhou Labyrinth had a sequel game to it.

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Labyrinth_of_Touhou_2

Although I think there's an English translation in the works for it even though the game seems to be a bit buggy as of now still. Grnated I kind of want to finish up the first one beofre playing this, but at the same time seeing the screenshots of the gameplay looks much better than the first oneXmas present! now the question is, if they'll release a special disk like 1st LoT
smile.gif

The only upside to this is Keine-sensei is with you right off the bat this time around alone with Rinosuke as well. I'd like to find this game so I can play it, but I'm not sure if this is going to have to be retranslated when they do a plus disk to this game though.

meanwhile you'll be interested to play, Touhou's first console game for PS4 ;p...
a show Imagine-Nation reviewed it, maybe a legit anime will be done after all
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back