Touhou Project

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Finally! Something to counter KanColle in popularity with having an all-girl series.
laugh.gif

Actually more like, it's about damn time. Also, I almost want to say that the popularity of KanColle did have some kind of effect on that. Although, I won't say anything else until it's 10000000% legit.

In any case I heard there was an idea to make a Smash version of a Touhou fighter, but got canned all because they decided to do a group funding for the game itself. So in other words it went against one of the major rules ZUN placed upon his series here. That would also explain as to why a card game I saw at one point get canned too.

So now we have the demo for the new Shooter and the full game for the fighter out already now.

It seems with 14.5 we now have someone outside of Gensokyo making the two girls form the outside, Marribel and Renko, possible of barging in as of late now.
tongue.gif

Also, as expected Mima didn't come back in the fighter though, but it was to be expected anyways.

Although I seems that with 15 we suddenly got two more rabbits plus a dream eater it seems. I'm guessing that the two rabbits are going to be the next Inabas working at Eientei I take it.
laugh.gif

Well if you haven't heard or followed apparently a new Touhou game is in the works and the new playable characters this time are Aya and a Suntanned Cirno. Although everyone is focusing on Cirno with the sunflower pendant and being well tanned over anything else. This makes me wonder if Yuuka is a boss stage this time around.

If anyone is still around, I'd highly recommend the games Ephemeral Unnatural Balance, Fantastic Danmaku Festival 1 + 2 and Blue Devil in the Belvedere. All are available on steam and are high tier Touhou games.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back