Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
QUOTE (D-sensei)And he's ready to spread his 'procastinating' and 'motivations depravation' viruses. ph34r.gif Jun-san has already been affected, becareful guys. rolleyes.gif
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I hope I don't get "infected"!!!
laugh.gif
Hmmm... recently, I've been lacking motivation, though... I wonder...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)I think there's also some mentioning about Sacchin's route in Tsukihime PLUS-DISC, I think the name is 'Geccha' or 'Geccha 2' or something, where all the cast of Tsukihime being lazy at a cafe and have all sort of chats there. Including how Sacchin's supposed to get a route, and we even get to see some background pics of the route's settting(a picture of a warehouse, and a cannon...? The warehouse is what we're seeing in Melty Blood's game) but Nasu-sama cancelled it after taking some matters into mind. Never got to read what's actually the whole story is all about, but that's what I've heard of.
Yup, yup!!! There certainly is that section in the Tsukihime Plus Disc... It's Geccha 2.
rolleyes.gif
But, I think at this time, they only had plans and never got to complete it...
sad.gif
But, I think, by the time of Kagetsu Tohya, it was already completed.
unsure.gif
Hmph... And I was kind of expecting Sacchin's route/story to make a "debut" in Kagetsu Tohya!
dry.gif
Tsk, the least they can do is release some details about this so-called Sacchin's route!!!
mad.gif

Anyway, I heard some intriguing rumors... They seem to be making a "remake" of Tsukihime and they may place Sacchin's route in there!!!
wink.gif
If that's true, then that would just be great!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)BTW, if anyone didn't know, Melty Blood is supposed to take place following after "Sacchin's route, Normal Ending". Too bad we didn't know what actually happens in 'that' non-published route... But we're getting the story of the event that took place after it, isn't that amazing? rolleyes.gif
Oooohhh... I didn't know that... That's why she's still alive...
tongue.gif
I always thought that they followed Arcueid's true ending, though...
rolleyes.gif
Hmmm... Actually, I'm quite interested about the events regarding Sacchin before the events of Melty Blood!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)--Since Ciel's combat style is throwing weapon around, Nasu-sama plans to name her 'Bow', as top match this trait of her. And since Ciel's French, he thinks it'll be appropriate for her name to be in French too. And then he heard of this famous French words, "Arc en Cielich means "Bow in the Sky"(Rainbow).
Heheheheheheeeee... I've heard about this too... It's kind of funny, isn't it?
laugh.gif
But, I think it was a "good" mistake!
tongue.gif
If Nasu-sama wanted to use the french word for bow then the name would have been Arc.
rolleyes.gif
Hehe, that would make two of them with the same name!
wink.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Now, now.Someone needs to be a good kid and spill things out, else my, ooops, MY Kohaku would be summoned... ph34r.gif
Heheheheheheeeee... D-sensei, if you really want to "intimidate" him, please use this pic instead!!!
wink.gif

Right... So, If JCDRANZER doesn't tell... well, we'll just have to let Kohaku have her "way" with him!!!
tongue.gif

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa... Just Kidding!!!
laugh.gif

Jyaaa... Minna, mata ne!!!
wink.gif

Well wanted to ask you guys wich sidestory did you like the best of Kagetsu Tohya???Well didn't do all the sidestory yet (still playing the Flower of Thanatos one....cough....
rolleyes.gif
)but I really like the Hisui-chan inversional impluse
laugh.gif
!!!I was laughing so hard that I woked evreyone in the house (it was 4am of the morning....)
biggrin.gif
But recently finished the Crimson Moon Sidestory....it was very confusing and I didn't understant everything in that story....Could somone try to explain it to me???

QUOTE (d-sensei)And he's ready to spread his 'procastinating' and 'motivations depravation' viruses. ph34r.gif Jun-san has already been affected, becareful guys. rolleyes.gifUuuuuh that virus
ph34r.gif
...uh well I guess I should let Doctor Kohaku-san have the word :

eh d-sensei we really need to find a cure for this Virus soon...

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I hope I don't get "infected"!!! laugh.gif Hmmm... recently, I've been lacking motivation, though... I wonder... tongue.gifOoooooh buddy sounds like he already got the first symptoms...I think it's already too late for you chreyzee-san....

Guys I guess our only hope for cure is Doctor Kohaku-san
ph34r.gif
....well at least she's going to have some fun with her new victi... cough I mean patients, I can already imagine the treatment...

...d-sensei you go in first
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxx-san)Well wanted to ask you guys wich sidestory did you like the best of Kagetsu Tohya???Well didn't do all the sidestory yet (still playing the Flower of Thanatos one....cough.... rolleyes.gif )but I really like the Hisui-chan inversional impluse laugh.gif !!!II only played Good luck ciel sensei ( aka "just go and die chieru"
laugh.gif
) and SOS Nanako-chan.....uguu I really hate your virus d-sensei.....well out of the two I liked chierus the most, but I'm sure that Akihas true ending is gonna be my absolute favourite
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Waaaaaahhhhh... It's that "scary" smiling face of Kohaku!!! That smile is really creapy!!! tongue.gif Hmmm... I just remembered a scene from the Hisui route... It's that scene where Kohaku pretended to be Hisui... Uhmm, she was going to *cough* "synchronize" with Shiki in order to save his life. wink.gif But, while they were talking about some stuff, Kohaku (who looked like Hisui) made "that" smile... ohmy.gif "Hisui" doing that kind of smile was even more creepy!!! tongue.gif Oh yeah that smile was really scary... I don't know if that was also included in the "synchronization" scene but I also got an dead end where Hisui aka Kohaku smiled in that way, I know she gave you some medicine, Shiki slowly lost his consciousness and she said something like why...why....why...why did you show me that I had legs and that I could move my body....shortly before Shiki lost his complete consciousness and died directly afterwards, I tell you I was really scared at that time when I saw Hisui-chan smiling in that way, since I had no idea that it was Kohaku-san...
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Oh, why not?!! You can have a lot of "fun" with her... play some "games" with her... and be her "pet"!!! tongue.gif Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa... laugh.gif
Hmm if you like magical broom girl amber so much then why don't you just give up the other Type Moon girls and just go to her
tongue.gif
, I think she would be really happy about a new "toy"
kohakubroomgirlamberxs1.png
laugh.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Heeeeeeehhhh... I see, so you like Hanepin! Heheheheheheheheeeeee... she is cute, isn't she? wink.gif Hehe, she's one of the few people who get along well with Akiha. wink.gif She appears in the Genshi Doumei story of Tsukhime Plus Disc and the "Story for the Night" side story from Kagetsu Tohya. rolleyes.gifHeheheh oh yeah I really like her
wub.gif
.... uguu but why is there so rare material for all new Type Moon girls I like.... first Altrouge-chan, then Hanepin-chan and then Irisviel-chan ....uguuuuu I'm getting despaired....
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Yeahhhh... You said it! dry.gif Anyway, I found some interesting info about Sacchin from the Moonlit world! wink.gif And, I qoute:

"枯渇庭園 kokatsu teien
Depletion Garden
Official name of Satsuki's Reality Marble.
It looks like Type-Moon DOES have a storyline for Satsuki, but they are waiting for the right timing to release it....

1/反転衝動 hanten shoudou Inversion/Reactionary Impulse
2/吸血衝動 I kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse I
3/吸血衝動 II kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse II
4/プラネタリウム I Planetarium I
5/砂水槽 I suna suisou Sand Aquarium I
6/砂水槽 II suna suisou Sand Aquarium II
7/from dust. (1) - 7/ from dust. (2)
8/プラネタリウム II Planetarium II - 8/kill dawn.
9/人でなしの恋 hitodenashi no koi Cold-Blooded Love - 9/スターダスト Stardust
10/枯渇庭園 kokatsu teien Depletion Garden
11/夢現解体 mugen kaitai Destruction of Dream and Reality
12/星に願いを。hoshi ni negai wo Wishing upon a Star"

Sacchin's reality marble sounds cool, doesn't it? cool.gif Sacchin may really be a powerful dead apostle... After all, she was "made' by Roa who was "made" by Arcueid. rolleyes.gif

If I remember correctly... They did mention in the "Good Luck, Ciel-sensei" side story of Kagetsu Tohya that the there already was a "route" or "story" for Satsuki but they didn't think it would fit with Kagetsu Tohya. dry.gif Hmph, I think it would have been just fine if they placed it in Kagetsu Tohya, though... Some of the stories in Kagetsu Tohya were pretty "random". mad.gifOh now that is really interesting, good found buddy
wink.gif
. Hmm that now is only pure speculation on my own, but couldn't it be that Sacchin appears in Tsukihime 2 as a new member of the 27 DAA, since Tsukihime 2 is mainly about the 27 DAA so it follows one of the near moon side endings ( I think I've heard somewhere that it follows Arcs good ending), and in those routes it was never said what happened to Sacchin, she just disappeared so she's probably still alive. So and we got to know in the far side routes that Sacchin is kinda special, since she only needed one night to turn "completely" into a vampire and that is really unusual, so she must have a huge potential as a vampire( I think it was also said in the game), so think about it she only needed one night for what others need years, so and now how far could she be after a whole year. I think she really has the potential to be one of the 27 DAA or at least be a servant or something like that to one of them.

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Anyway, I heard some intriguing rumors... They seem to be making a "remake" of Tsukihime and they may place Sacchin's route in there!!! If that's true, then that would just be great! Ah yeah I also heard about that from d-sensei a few days ago
laugh.gif
, but I think Nasu-sama let us at first think that there is a Sacchin route, and if we're about to start this route then this screen pops up http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1602/32234233zs9.jpg ...uh but that would be really too cruel...
QUOTE (d-sensei)Anyway, while we talking about trivi like this, I think I'm giving some other trivias too:

---Since Ciel's combat style is throwing weapon around, Nasu-sama plans to name her 'Bow', as top match this trait of her. And since Ciel's French, he thinks it'll be appropriate for her name to be in French too. And then he heard of this famous French words, "Arc en Cielich means "Bow in the Sky"(Rainbow).

Nasu-sama, in his delightment, quickly use the words 'Ciel' there, to be the name of his 'Bow' character.Seems he's fond of how the name sounds too. Litlle that he knows that 'Ciel' actually stands for 'sky' instead of 'bow' ph34r.gif ..... He really should ask people first for this... tongue.gif

Apparently, there's one of the beta tester(or maybe one of his friend that also works on Tsukihime.Forgot the details. Nasu lets people that helps them to read the story first) that notice this, and ask him " Why is your character's name 'Sky' Nasu?", and then Nasu-sama was like "What? Isn't it means bow? Oh no...Holy sh*t..." (well, not really, I made it up, but he is surprised to know that). But then he decided to let things stay the way they are, and so,
the infamous Ciel-senpai/Chieru/Assiel is born... biggrin.gif

I know this from BL, it really cracks me up knowing this. tongue.gif But since I'm taking all that I've written above out of my head, there might be some details missing, but basically, that's what's going on. wink.gif
Lol I really wanna know what kind of person Nasu-sama really is
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (d-sensei)BTW, if anyone didn't know, Melty Blood is supposed to take place following after "Sacchin's route, Normal Ending". Too bad we didn't know what actually happens in 'that' non-published route... But we're getting the story of the event that took place after it, isn't that amazing? rolleyes.gif
Huh? And I thought it was supposed not to follow a certain route, aaaaah dammit Nasu-sama we wanna see Sacchins route
dry.gif

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn) The hardest bosses to me in the melty blood series are: akiha tohno giant (when playing shiki tohno in the first one), neko arc (just short, other than that not really), and sometimes aoko on occassions. I really don't have much difficulty with white len.Hmmm Aoko...I often heard that she can be really strong, but until now I never had any problems against her... but well maybe that will change one day.
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn)also I like to play shiki nanaya, ciel, and was trying to play with arc, the maid twins and a few others but my best is again red hair akiha tohno ^^.Ditto
laugh.gif

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn)last note the twins have a funny team combo and I never knew until a lot later you can "tag" when playing the twins =P. "Tag"? Hmm I guess I should try it out when I'm playing with them.

Ah yeah before I forget it heres a link for the OST of Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver.B guys
wink.gif

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B Ost

And here are a few Type Moon pics
laugh.gif

I really like the first one with Rin, shes really cute in it
wub.gif
, but the one with Akiha and Len and the one where Rin wears a Baseball uniform are also uber kawai
laugh.gif

Yaaaaappppooooo!!! hamzaxxx, I'll try to help you out! *cough* I don't think D-sensei can help you since he probably hasn't played Kagetsu Tohya yet...
tongue.gif
I might not be as knowledgeable as D-sensei but I'll definitely try my best!
cool.gif

Hmmm, Crimson Moon side story? It's basically about the circumstances of the "fall" of Arcueid.
rolleyes.gif
The setting is the Millenium Castle Brunestud which I believe is Crimson Moon's castle. Hehe, I know... It is confusing... The story kind of "loops" on itself, right?
wink.gif
But, it really doesn't loop on itself rather there are different "personalities" speaking.
rolleyes.gif

The first chapter is more of an "afterthought" after Roa had already corrupted Arcueid. The two personalities (Shiki and Roa) decide to take different "paths"... In the second chapter, you find Roa talking with "Crimson Moon" who is more of an alter ego of Arcueid buried deep within her subconscious. They talk about "immortality"... Or, more specifically, they talk about Acrueid's "succession" as the "new" Crimson Moon.
unsure.gif
In the third chapter, this time, it is Shiki who is talking with "Crimson Moon". Uhmm... Shiki talks about Crimson Moon and Arcueid being one... Then, Shiki says that he wants to save Arcueid! The fourth chapter is another "afterthought" of what "was" and what could have been on the night of the "fall" of Arcueid.
rolleyes.gif

Wheeeeewwww... I hope this explains things to you hamzaxxx!
wink.gif

Heheheheheheheheeeeee... "Flower of Thanatos", eh? Quite enjoyable, isn't it?
tongue.gif
Hahahahahahaaaaaa... Yeah, Hisui-chan Inversion Impulse was really funny!!!
laugh.gif
Hehe, Shiki always gets the "imouto kick"!!!
tongue.gif
Anyway... For me, the best side story would have to be "A Story for the Evening"!!!
cool.gif
Why? Because it is a continuation of Akiha's True Ending...
tongue.gif
Akiha's True Ending didn't end things too well, didn't it?
sad.gif
So, that's why Nasu-sama wrote this side story!
biggrin.gif
I really enjoyed it... Besides, you get to see Akiha's friends, namely: Akira-chan, Souka, and Hanepin!!!
tongue.gif

Hmmm... I think "Good Luck, Ciel-sensei" and "Tohno Family Con Game" side stories are much funnier than "Hisui-chan Inversion Impulse", though...
wink.gif

EDIT: (8 Sept 2007) *AHEM* Just in case you guys don't know this yet, tomorrow is Ren's birthday (9th of September)!!! So, before I forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, coming up... On the 22nd of September, it's AKIHA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Jyaa, mata ne!!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)EDIT: (8 Sept 2007) *AHEM* Just in case you guys don't know this yet, tomorrow is Ren's birthday (9th of September)!!! So, before I forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, coming up... On the 22nd of September, it's AKIHA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif biggrin.gifAh dammit you were faster this time
tongue.gif
. So yay today it's Lens birthday
laugh.gif
, waiiiiiii for her birthday
biggrin.gif

So and here are a few pics of our uber kawai Len-chan
laugh.gif

and here are two funny one page doujins with Len-chan
biggrin.gif

Bwahaha geez they're just hilarious^^.

So and last but not least I uploaded three funny Len-chan doujins here
smile.gif
( don't get your hopes too high since none of them is a hentai doujin
tongue.gif
), ah yeah and they're all in English
wink.gif

http://www.badongo.com/file/4309353

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Anyway... For me, the best side story would have to be "A Story for the Evening"!!! cool.gif Why? Because it is a continuation of Akiha's True Ending... tongue.gif Akiha's True Ending didn't end things too well, didn't it? sad.gif So, that's why Nasu-sama wrote this side story! biggrin.gif I really enjoyed it... Besides, you get to see Akiha's friends, namely: Akira-chan, Souka, and Hanepin!!! tongue.gifI'm currently playing it, and as far as I can tell it's really the best one of the 10 side storys so far (ok I only played 2 so far
tongue.gif
), hahaha and Hanepin is just hilarious too bad that she's not a main character. Ah btw I never liked Souka but I must say she looks kinda cute when she wears her hair open
biggrin.gif

Heheheheheheeeee... Jun-san, thanks for all the pics!!!
wink.gif

Oh, hey guys... Do you want to know the popularity rankings for your favorite Tsukihime characters?
smile.gif
Here you go:

Here's another one:

QUOTE Ah dammit you were faster this time tongue.gif . So yay today it's Lens birthday laugh.gif , waiiiiiii for her birthday biggrin.gif
Heheheheheheheheheheheeeeee... That's because I really wanted to be the first to greet Ren-chan on her birthday!!!
tongue.gif
Here's something for Ren-chan!!!

QUOTE Uuuuuh that virus ph34r.gif ...uh well I guess I should let Doctor Kohaku-san have the word :
user posted image

eh d-sensei we really need to find a cure for this Virus soon...
Heheheheheheeeeee... Doctor Kohaku would be most pleased to provide her services! Just at look at that smiling face!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE Ooooooh buddy sounds like he already got the first symptoms...I think it's already too late for you chreyzee-san....

Guys I guess our only hope for cure is Doctor Kohaku-san ph34r.gif ....well at least she's going to have some fun with her new victi... cough I mean patients, I can already imagine the treatment...
user posted image

...d-sensei you go in first ph34r.gif
Heheheheheheheheeeeeee... She's definitely ready for the next vict... I mean patient!
tongue.gif
She's really excited about her new "patients"!!! Just look at the preparations that she has made... She's waiting for you D-sensei!
tongue.gif

QUOTE I only played Good luck ciel sensei ( aka "just go and die chieru" laugh.gif ) and SOS Nanako-chan.....uguu I really hate your virus d-sensei.....well out of the two I liked chierus the most, but I'm sure that Akihas true ending is gonna be my absolute favourite biggrin.gif
*COUGH* Maybe a trip to Doctor Kohaku's "clinic" will "fix" you up real good!!!
wink.gif

QUOTE Oh yeah that smile was really scary... I don't know if that was also included in the "synchronization" scene but I also got an dead end where Hisui aka Kohaku smiled in that way, I know she gave you some medicine, Shiki slowly lost his consciousness and she said something like why...why....why...why did you show me that I had legs and that I could move my body....shortly before Shiki lost his complete consciousness and died directly afterwards, I tell you I was really scared at that time when I saw Hisui-chan smiling in that way, since I had no idea that it was Kohaku-san...
What the!!! How did you manage to do that?!!
ohmy.gif
I didn't think there was a dead end in that portion of Hisui's route...

QUOTE Hmm if you like magical broom girl amber so much then why don't you just give up the other Type Moon girls and just go to her tongue.gif , I think she would be really happy about a new "toy" user posted image laugh.gif
Heheheheheheeeeee... I wouldn't really mind being Kohaku's new "toy"!
tongue.gif
I can already imagine how happy she would be to see me... Just look...

Hmmmm.... No, no, no, no, nooooooo.... On second thought, I simply can't give up on Arcueid, Akiha, Satsuki, Akira, and Hanepin...
wink.gif
Hmmm, did I forget someone? Well, anyway... I'm toooooo greedy to do something like that!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE Heheheh oh yeah I really like her wub.gif .... uguu but why is there so rare material for all new Type Moon girls I like.... first Altrouge-chan, then Hanepin-chan and then Irisviel-chan ....uguuuuu I'm getting despaired....
Yeah... Altrouge-chan and Hanepin pics are extremely hard to find! But, I did find some, didn't I?
wink.gif
I haven't found new ones, though.
dry.gif

QUOTE Oh now that is really interesting, good found buddy wink.gif . Hmm that now is only pure speculation on my own, but couldn't it be that Sacchin appears in Tsukihime 2 as a new member of the 27 DAA, since Tsukihime 2 is mainly about the 27 DAA so it follows one of the near moon side endings ( I think I've heard somewhere that it follows Arcs good ending), and in those routes it was never said what happened to Sacchin, she just disappeared so she's probably still alive. So and we got to know in the far side routes that Sacchin is kinda special, since she only needed one night to turn "completely" into a vampire and that is really unusual, so she must have a huge potential as a vampire( I think it was also said in the game), so think about it she only needed one night for what others need years, so and now how far could she be after a whole year. I think she really has the potential to be one of the 27 DAA or at least be a servant or something like that to one of them.
Sacchin can't become one of 27 DAA... or rather she mustn't become one of the 27 DAA!!!
ohmy.gif
If she becomes one of the 27 DAA, then Satsujinki (aka Shiki) would have to kill her!!!
sad.gif
Anyway, yeah... I agree... Sacchin seems to have an extremely high potential in becoming a vampire. This might mean that she would be a powerful vampire in the supposed Tsukihime 2.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE I'm currently playing it, and as far as I can tell it's really the best one of the 10 side storys so far (ok I only played 2 so far tongue.gif ), hahaha and Hanepin is just hilarious too bad that she's not a main character. Ah btw I never liked Souka but I must say she looks kinda cute when she wears her hair open biggrin.gif
Yup, yup... it's definitely the best.
biggrin.gif
And, in terms of continuity with Tsukihime, you could consider this as "canon"...
unsure.gif
Heheheheheheheeeee... Yeah, Souka is a tsundere beauty if she doesn't pull back her hair in a ponytail!
wink.gif
You can see her in a picture in one of my previous posts...

Jyaa minna, mata ne!!!
tongue.gif

Dum Question from me Type-Moon = Battle Moons Wars? if yes tell me how to pass Stage 34 i`m stuck there....
sad.gif

>_________< lol today I've searched over 5 hours for Irisviel-chan, Altrouge-chan and Hanepin-chan things....and I've found nothing(only the usual stuff) ...I've searched on english, french, spanish, german, chinese and japanese sites and....nothing .....uguuu I'm desperated>_______<...geez I'm glad that the next semester starts soon and I'm doing "more" productive things in my leisure time again
tongue.gif
QUOTE (LinaCross @ Sep 11 2007, 06:04 PM)Dum Question from me Type-Moon = Battle Moons Wars? if yes tell me how to pass Stage 34 i`m stuck there....Ah that game, well it's not directly from Type Moon but I think it's okay if we also discuss the doujin games of Type Moon a la Battle Moon Wars and so on... here. I also have this game but I haven't played it so much until now so sorry I have no idea how you pass this stage, maybe another one knows it. Hmm I think I saw a walktrough for Battle Moon wars a long time ago, but I can't recall where it was. Well I will see if I can find it again and if yes then I post it here or send it via pm to you.

QUOTE (chreyzee-san) Heheheheheheeeee... Jun-san, thanks for all the pics!!! wink.gif

Oh, hey guys... Do you want to know the popularity rankings for your favorite Tsukihime characters? smile.gif Here you go:

user posted image

Here's another one:

user posted image
Oooh the infamous poll which drew chieru-senpai into deep desperation in Kagetsu Tohya
tongue.gif
. But this poll is kinda fishy, I mean come on how in the world could Arc beat my uber cute Akiha-chan, now that simply can't be..... this has to be a conspiracy
ph34r.gif
. Theres never ever a way that she would be behind Arc neeeeeever.

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Heheheheheheheheheheheeeeee... That's because I really wanted to be the first to greet Ren-chan on her birthday!!! tongue.gif Here's something for Ren-chan!!!Nice pic
wink.gif
. Hmmm btw which one do you guys like more Len-chan or White Len-chan? I really have no idea...Len is really cute but White Len is also mega cute...hmm right now I would say Len-chan
laugh.gif
.... but that could change anytime
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Heheheheheheeeeee... Doctor Kohaku would be most pleased to provide her services! Just at look at that smiling face!!! tongue.gif

user posted image........may I remind you that you're also already infected
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Heheheheheheheheeeeeee... She's definitely ready for the next vict... I mean patient! tongue.gif She's really excited about her new "patients"!!! Just look at the preparations that she has made... She's waiting for you D-sensei! tongue.gif

user posted image.....and there goes my innocent and light hearted youth....well at least d-sensei is her first vict... cough I mean patient
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
*COUGH* Maybe a trip to Doctor Kohaku's "clinic" will "fix" you up real good!!! wink.gif...I guess the inside life of my head would be similar to this after her "treatment".....

Lol I really wonder what Kohaku gave Shiki.....ah well but I think that would be still ok...since Kohaku has a lot of more frightening things in her medicine locker
laugh.gif
I think you know what I'm talking about chreyzee-san
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)What the!!! How did you manage to do that?!! ohmy.gif I didn't think there was a dead end in that portion of Hisui's route...

Sorry I have no idea how I got it, but this dead end was certainly one of the most scariest in Tsukihime, since I thought Hisui killed Shiki and I had no idea why Hisui is acting so "weird"...uh and this creepy smile was 10000 times more scarier has the one of Kohaku espically with the things which "Hisui" said in this dead ending brrrr....but I really wanna see this scene again.....

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Heheheheheheeeeee... I wouldn't really mind being Kohaku's new "toy"! tongue.gif I can already imagine how happy she would be to see me... Just look...

user posted image user posted imageWell I think Kohaku would be as happy as a small child on christmas eve if she would get a small and innocent chreyzee which she can "corrupt" a little bit
tongue.gif
...hmmm but say can it be that we're getting a little bit obsessed about Kohaku
tongue.gif
?

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Hmmmm.... No, no, no, no, nooooooo.... On second thought, I simply can't give up on Arcueid, Akiha, Satsuki, Akira, and Hanepin... wink.gif Hmmm, did I forget someone? Well, anyway... I'm toooooo greedy to do something like that!!! tongue.gifI have no problems if you have Arc, Akira and Satsuki but don't even think about Akiha-chan and Hanepin-chan ( especially Akiha)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Sacchin can't become one of 27 DAA... or rather she mustn't become one of the 27 DAA!!! ohmy.gif If she becomes one of the 27 DAA, then Satsujinki (aka Shiki) would have to kill her!!! sad.gif Anyway, yeah... I agree... Sacchin seems to have an extremely high potential in becoming a vampire. This might mean that she would be a powerful vampire in the supposed Tsukihime 2. biggrin.gifHmmm somehow I'm pretty sure now that Sacchin has at least a minor appearance in Tsukihime 2, I can't really emphasize this thought but I just have this feeling. But it would be really awesome if Sacchin would be one of the main heroines( or maybe even main villains) I think this could be realllllly interesting and that would definitive be a big plus point for Tsukihime 2
laugh.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Yup, yup... it's definitely the best. biggrin.gif And, in terms of continuity with Tsukihime, you could consider this as "canon"... unsure.gif Heheheheheheheeeee... Yeah, Souka is a tsundere beauty if she doesn't pull back her hair in a ponytail! wink.gif You can see her in a picture in one of my previous posts...I finished this route yesterday, and yeah I really liked it
biggrin.gif
, too bad that we couldn't see Akiha-chan with short hair , I'm sure that she looks damn cute with it
laugh.gif

Ah yeah I just found something really interesting , it's a timeline of the Nasuverse, here take a look

2600 BCE Reign of Gilgamesh
2000ca BCE Age of the gods
2000ca BCE Beginning of the Elder Title (the oldest DA Ancestors)
??? (Probably 2000ca BCE Landing of Type Mercury
1000 BCE Origins of Zoroaster/Avesta
356-323 BCE Birth and death of Iskandar
400-600 Confucianism, Buddhism, and the underlying theory of Onmyou reaches Japan through Korea
600ca The previous king (possibly the Crimson Moon) of the True Ancestors is destroyed and the Millenium Castle is lost until Arcueid is able to materialize it.
921-1005 Birth and death of Abe no Seimei
1000ca Beginning of the Hassan Sabbah assassination sect
1000ca Einzbern quest to regain the Heaven's Feel begins
1100-1200 Arcueid is born
1200ca First Einnashe is defeated by Arcueid and Len's master
1500ca Machiri quest for a miracle begins
1800ca Tohsaka Nagato (a hidden Christian) meets Zelretch
1800ca Machiri wash ashore Japan
1800ca Araya is born
1800ca Beginning of Heaven's Feel ritual
1853 Perry fleet reaches Uraga
1870 Heaven's Feel 2
1910ca Birth of Kotomine Risei
1930ca Heaven's Feel 3
1963 November 11 Emiya Kiritsugu is born
1967 December 28 Kotomine Kirei is born
1972ca Touko is born
1973 Waver Velvet is born
1973 August 28 Takeuchi Takashi is born
1973 November 28 Nasu Kinoko is born
1974ca July 7 Aoko is born (guesstimated)
1976 May 3 Ciel is born
1977ca Kuzuki is born
1977-1978 Shirazumi Rio is born
1979-1980 Bazett Fraga McRemitz is born
1979-1980 Ryougi Shiki, Kokutou Mikiya are born
1981 Matou Kariya severs ties with the Matou family
1981 Kotomine Kirei graduates from the Manresa St. Ignatius at the top of his class (skips two grades).
1982 August 15 Yumizuka Satsuki is born
1982 October 15 Nanaya Shiki is born
1982 October 24 Inui Arihiko is born
1983ca First confirmed case of Agonist Disorder
1983 Tohsaka Tokiomi proposes to Zenjou Aoi.
1983 September 22 Tohno Akiha is born
1983ca Ishizue Arika is born
1983 Emiya Kiritsugu retires.
1983 Emiya Kiritsugu is adopted into the Einzbern line
1984ca Illyasviel von Einzbern is born
1984-1985 Range of April 1984 to March 1985 Tohsaka Rin, Matou Shinji, Emiya Shirou are born
1984 Hisaori Makina is born
1984ca Kinui Mihaya is born
1985-1986 Range of April 1985 to March 1986 Tohsaka Sakura is born
1985 Hisaori Shinya is born
1987 Kotomine Kirei is married to the woman who becomes Caren Hortensia's mother
1988ca Caren Hortensia is born?
1988-1989 Ishizue (sister) is born
1989ca Kotomine Kirei's wife dies. Days later, Command Spell marks appear on him. Risei and Tokiomi arrange for Kirei's transfer from the Sacred Church into the Association and from then on, Kirei trains under Tokiomi.
1990ca April Aoko enters highschool
1990ca Mahoyo (probably)
1990ca Touko is kicked out of the city
1991ca Nanaya Shiki meets Aoko
1991 Sakura is handed over to the Matou family. Matou Kariya returns to the Matou family to become a Master in the upcoming war, on the condition that Sakura is returned to her family.
1991-1992 Roa awakens in Ciel
1992 Rin and Aoi move out of Fuyuki for the duration of the coming war (Aoi's parents' home)
1992 February Heaven's Feel 4 (confirmed deaths of Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi, Kotomine Risei, Tohsaka Tokiomi, and Irisviel von Einzbern during the 4th ritual)
1992 Shirou is adopted by Kiritsugu
1994 Bazett is invited into the Association. Sometime between 1994 and 1996 she chooses to become a sealer, in other words a magus dedicated to combat, which is a rarity given her age at the time, as combat is the one thing she's talented at.
1995 March Mikiya meets Ryougi Shiki (3)
1995 April Ryougi Shiki enters highschool, meets Mikiya
1995 September Kara no Kyoukai: Murder Speculation (1)
1996 February Ryougi Shiki is hospitalized
1996 Spring Bazett, the lone survivor of an Association sealing mission, meets Kotomine, the lone survivor of an Executor force. Normally, Executors aren't permitted to cooperate with Association magi without the permission of the pope or a bishop and are supposed to destroy the body and all the materials of the one they're terminating (which is why sealing agents and Executors have to confront each other even when facing a mutual enemy), but the two of them cooperate in killing the enemy magus on the condition that Kotomine finishes his job and kills the magus; Bazett gets to have the rest. After that, the two of them meet each other several times by coincidence on other missions.
1997 Kuzuki's first and final job. Decides to continue to live and makes use of the teaching occupation the organization had prepared for him to accomplish his assassination.
1997 Tatari hits Italy
1997 Emiya Kiritsugu dies
1998 March Mikiya graduates highschool
1998 May Mikiya is mesmerized by Touko's doll. He quits college and decides to work for her.
1998 June Kara no Kyoukai: The Hollowness
1998 July Kara no Kyoukai: Remaining Sense of Pain
1998 September Kara no Kyoukai: The View from Above
1998 November Kara no Kyoukai: Paradox Spiral
1999 January Kara no Kyoukai: Oblivion Recording
1999 February Kara no Kyoukai: Murder Speculation (2)
1999 March Kara no Kyoukai: Epilogue, Mikiya meets Ryougi Shiki(3) again
1999 October 21 Tsukihime
2000 Arika and Tsuranui visit Yukio
2000 Tatari hits Misaki
2000 Talk
2000 Kuzuki arrives in Fuyuki (might contradict with previous Kuzuki entry from hollow ataraxia info)
2001 Admittance of Hisaori Makina into Origa Memorial
2002 February Heaven's Feel 5
2002 October 8-11 hollow ataraxia
2002-2003 December-January Arika and his sister are admitted into Origa Memorial
2003 July First meeting between Makina and Arika
2004 Around January Hisaori Shinya are released from their respective institutions at around the same time
2004 July DDD HandS
2004 August Arika meets Kaie
2004 September 9 Kizaki incident
2004 October 10 DDD J the E
2020 Tatari hits Australia
3000 Crimson moon
XXXX Earth dies. Aristotles invade. Everybody dies.

it's pretty interesting isn't it ? Too bad that theres no entry for "events of Tsukihime 2"
rolleyes.gif

thank you very much anyways Jun-sama but it`s ok now i passed STage 34... and finished Stage 35... and now w8in for Battle Moon Wars 4...
P.S.
Ren is so damn Kawaii... i want little sister like her... yesterday i DLed so muchs tuff about Type Moon hentai too
blink.gif

Viva la Anime
tongue.gif

QUOTE (LinaCross) thank you very much anyways Jun-sama but it`s ok now i passed STage 34... and finished Stage 35... and now w8in for Battle Moon Wars 4...Ah thats good now I know who I can ask if I'm stuck at Battle Moon Wars
tongue.gif
. Btw didn't some people wanted to make a engl.patch for Battle Moon Wars? I've heard some rumors about it a few month ago but I haven't heard much about that lately does someone knows more about it?
QUOTE (LinaCross)P.S.
Ren is so damn Kawaii... i want little sister like her... heheh I guess most people agree to that
laugh.gif

lenub7.jpg

aaww I also wanna have such a cute dream familiar
wub.gif
...uh this goddamn shiki
ph34r.gif
QUOTE (LinaCross)yesterday i DLed so muchs tuff about Type Moon hentai too blink.gif

Viva la Anime tongue.gifSomehow that reminds me on a certain doujin...uuh why didn't you check it before chreyzee, I guess.... I'm getting nightmares from it again...
ph34r.gif

Ah yeah great news guys, Mirror Moon has finally finished the patch for Tsukihime Plus Disk
biggrin.gif
, heres the link http://mirrormoon.org/news/2007-09-12-tsuk...h_v1_0_released , so give the guys at mirror moon a huge thanks for their awesome work and great effort
wink.gif
. So grab the game and play the night away with Arika-chan
biggrin.gif

So and here a few pics of Fate Zero

Waaaah Rin-chan and Sakura-chan are soooo ultra cute in this pic
laugh.gif
, aaah I wanna take them home
biggrin.gif
. Hmm and I would really love to see Irisviel in a visual novel, since she's by faaaar one of the most cutest girls in the whole Type Moon world
wub.gif
, too bad that there is not much material of her available
dry.gif

Tsk... Hmph, Jun-san beat me to it! Hahahahahahaaaaa.... I was planning to announce the release of the Tsukihime Plus Disc english patch...
laugh.gif
Heheheheheheheeeee... Finally, you guys can get to see Akira-chan in all her "foxy-ness"... Unlike the english patch that was released at Beast's Lair (contents: Genshi Doumei, Geccha, Demo), the english patch that Mirrormoon created is more "complete" (Genshi Doumei, Geccha, Geccha 2, and Kinoko's Masterpiece Expiremental Theater)!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san) >_________< lol today I've searched over 5 hours for Irisviel-chan, Altrouge-chan and Hanepin-chan things....and I've found nothing(only the usual stuff) ...I've searched on english, french, spanish, german, chinese and japanese sites and....nothing .....uguuu I'm desperated>_______<...geez I'm glad that the next semester starts soon and I'm doing "more" productive things in my leisure time again tongue.gif
Aaaaauuuuu... Don't be disheartened... I also have a difficult time finding stuff about Irisviel-chan, Altrouge-chan, and Hanepin-chan... I'll try to look for these stuff for you!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Oooh the infamous poll which drew chieru-senpai into deep desperation in Kagetsu Tohya tongue.gif . But this poll is kinda fishy, I mean come on how in the world could Arc beat my uber cute Akiha-chan, now that simply can't be..... this has to be a conspiracy ph34r.gif . Theres never ever a way that she would be behind Arc neeeeeever.
Infamous?!! Oh, C'mon... Everyone has their own preference don't they... I mean I like Akiha but, honestly, I like Arcueid better... *cough* Personally, I rank my Tsukihime character preference in this order: Arcueid, Kohaku, Akiha, and Hisui... *AHEM* I think the results of the poll are more or less accurate...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Nice pic wink.gif . Hmmm btw which one do you guys like more Len-chan or White Len-chan? I really have no idea...Len is really cute but White Len is also mega cute...hmm right now I would say Len-chan laugh.gif .... but that could change anytime tongue.gif
*Cough* Len-chan?!! Heheheheheheeeee... I hope the people who participate in this thread don't get into a Ren vs. Len argument! Anyway, I choose the original Ren-chan... *cough* I think she's much more adorable!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san).......may I remind you that you're also already infected tongue.gif
Oh, yeah... that's right... Mwahahahahahaaaa... Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa... everything is going to be alright... just leave it to Dr. Kohaku!!!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)...I guess the inside life of my head would be similar to this after her "treatment".....

user posted image

Lol I really wonder what Kohaku gave Shiki.....ah well but I think that would be still ok...since Kohaku has a lot of more frightening things in her medicine locker laugh.gif I think you know what I'm talking about chreyzee-san tongue.gif

Oh, you know... it's the "usual" Kohaku medicine... it was probably a halucinogen. Heheheheheheeeee... "those" things... yeah, I know what you mean... But, some people actually like those "things"...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Sorry I have no idea how I got it, but this dead end was certainly one of the most scariest in Tsukihime, since I thought Hisui killed Shiki and I had no idea why Hisui is acting so "weird"...uh and this creepy smile was 10000 times more scarier has the one of Kohaku espically with the things which "Hisui" said in this dead ending brrrr....but I really wanna see this scene again.....
Oh, no... don't bother... I really wouldn't want to see something like that... If I did manage to see that ending, I would probably have had a nightmare afterwards!
tongue.gif

Eeeeeeehhhh?!! You want to see it again!!! Hahahahahahahahaaaaa... Show some mercy for Shiki...
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Well I think Kohaku would be as happy as a small child on christmas eve if she would get a small and innocent chreyzee which she can "corrupt" a little bit tongue.gif ...hmmm but say can it be that we're getting a little bit obsessed about Kohaku tongue.gif ?
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh, she certainly will be really happy at having a new "pet", won't she? Me obsessed with Kohaku? Hehe, maybe a little bit... Ugggguuuuuhhh... OK, I admit it... I have a new found "appreciation" for Kohaku (specifically, Magical Broom Girl Amber)!!! I find her sooooooooooooooo "amusing"!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)I have no problems if you have Arc, Akira and Satsuki but don't even think about Akiha-chan and Hanepin-chan ( especially Akiha) tongue.gif
Mwahahahahahahaaaa... Nope, I can't do that... Like I said, I'm too greedy!!! Besides, I got to do "Story for the Night" before you did... So, that means... I got to see Hanepin before you did! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA...
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Hmmm somehow I'm pretty sure now that Sacchin has at least a minor appearance in Tsukihime 2, I can't really emphasize this thought but I just have this feeling. But it would be really awesome if Sacchin would be one of the main heroines( or maybe even main villains) I think this could be realllllly interesting and that would definitive be a big plus point for Tsukihime 2 laugh.gif
Minor appearance... please don't say that!!! I strongly believe that she will be one of the heroines in Tsukihime 2... Oh, of course, don't forget the ultra-cute Altrouge-chan!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)I finished this route yesterday, and yeah I really liked it biggrin.gif , too bad that we couldn't see Akiha-chan with short hair , I'm sure that she looks damn cute with it laugh.gif
Oooooohhhh, you're right... Me too... I really want to see Akiha-chan with short hair!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Ah yeah I just found something really interesting , it's a timeline of the Nasuverse, here take a look

400-600 Confucianism, Buddhism, and the underlying theory of Onmyou reaches Japan through Korea
600ca The previous king (possibly the Crimson Moon) of the True Ancestors is destroyed and the Millenium Castle is lost until Arcueid is able to materialize it.
1800ca Araya is born
1870 Heaven's Feel 2
1930ca Heaven's Feel 3
1972ca Touko is born
1976 May 3 Ciel is born
1977ca Kuzuki is born
1981 Kotomine Kirei graduates from the Manresa St. Ignatius at the top of his class (skips two grades).
1984-1985 Range of April 1984 to March 1985 Tohsaka Rin, Matou Shinji, Emiya Shirou are born
1987 Kotomine Kirei is married to the woman who becomes Caren Hortensia's mother
1989ca Kotomine Kirei's wife dies. Days later, Command Spell marks appear on him. Risei and Tokiomi arrange for Kirei's transfer from the Sacred Church into the Association and from then on, Kirei trains under Tokiomi.
1990ca Mahoyo (probably)
1991 Sakura is handed over to the Matou family. Matou Kariya returns to the Matou family to become a Master in the upcoming war, on the condition that Sakura is returned to her family.
1992 Rin and Aoi move out of Fuyuki for the duration of the coming war (Aoi's parents' home)
1992 February Heaven's Feel 4 (confirmed deaths of Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi, Kotomine Risei, Tohsaka Tokiomi, and Irisviel von Einzbern during the 4th ritual)
1994 Bazett is invited into the Association. Sometime between 1994 and 1996 she chooses to become a sealer, in other words a magus dedicated to combat, which is a rarity given her age at the time, as combat is the one thing she's talented at.
1996 Spring Bazett, the lone survivor of an Association sealing mission, meets Kotomine, the lone survivor of an Executor force. Normally, Executors aren't permitted to cooperate with Association magi without the permission of the pope or a bishop and are supposed to destroy the body and all the materials of the one they're terminating (which is why sealing agents and Executors have to confront each other even when facing a mutual enemy), but the two of them cooperate in killing the enemy magus on the condition that Kotomine finishes his job and kills the magus; Bazett gets to have the rest. After that, the two of them meet each other several times by coincidence on other missions.
1997 Kuzuki's first and final job. Decides to continue to live and makes use of the teaching occupation the organization had prepared for him to accomplish his assassination.
1997 Tatari hits Italy
1998 May Mikiya is mesmerized by Touko's doll. He quits college and decides to work for her.
2000 Tatari hits Misaki
2000 Talk
2000 Kuzuki arrives in Fuyuki (might contradict with previous Kuzuki entry from hollow ataraxia info)
2002-2003 December-January Arika and his sister are admitted into Origa Memorial
2004 Around January Hisaori Shinya are released from their respective institutions at around the same time
2004 July DDD HandS
3000 Crimson moon

it's pretty interesting isn't it ? Too bad that theres no entry for "events of Tsukihime 2" rolleyes.gif
Hmmm... That was pretty interesting!!! So, there is a "continuity" after all...
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Somehow that reminds me on a certain doujin...uuh why didn't you check it before chreyzee, I guess.... I'm getting nightmares from it again...ph34r.gif
Uhhhhmmmm... I think I'll pass on that... I haven't "recovered" from last time! I'm still having nightmares about "that"...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Waaaah Rin-chan and Sakura-chan are soooo ultra cute in this pic laugh.gif , aaah I wanna take them home biggrin.gif . Hmm and I would really love to see Irisviel in a visual novel, since she's by faaaar one of the most cutest girls in the whole Type Moon world wub.gif , too bad that there is not much material of her available dry.gif
Yup... I agree... Rin and Sakura in that pic are really, really cute!!!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, Irisviel is really cute, isn't she? But, unfortunately, you're right... there isn't much stuff about her on the net!
dry.gif

QUOTE (LinaCross @ Sep 12 2007, 12:07 PM)thank you very much anyways Jun-sama but it`s ok now i passed STage 34... and finished Stage 35... and now w8in for Battle Moon Wars 4...
Battle Moon Wars? I have heard about it... Is it good (in terms of graphics and gameplay)?
rolleyes.gif

Well, anyway... Jyaaa minna, mata ne!!!
tongue.gif

Well....so this is the new game...ahhhhh......sooooo many Type-Moon slaves.
blink.gif
laugh.gif

FateTiger_Colosseum_logo.gif

Hmmmmm........I found this game that I think will make all of you Type-Moon Fan-Slaves go berserk................CRAzy!!!!! XDD

I LOVE THE CHIBI-ness to this Ultra-CRAzy Game!!!! XDD
laugh.gif

Fate/tiger colosseum (フェイト/タイガーころしあむ, Feito/taigā koroshiamu) is a 3D fighting game based on the eroge Fate/stay night, to be released for the PlayStation Portable by Capcom and cavia, inc. in cooperation with TYPE MOON.
Saber and Archer clash.
Saber and Archer clash.

Playable Characters to make an appearance include Archer, Rin Tōsaka, Shirō Emiya, Sakura Matō, Saber, and Taiga Fujimura (whose nickname is "Tiger"). In addition, all of the servents that Saber has fought in the story as well as the main characters of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Bazett Fraga McRemitz and Caren Ortensia make an appearance as playable characters. A bonus Character was also seen as a new addition to the roster of characters. That character was revealed as Saber dressed in a lion costume (to represent her favorite animal) wielding her sword Excalibur. In the trailers all she says is "Gao Gao Gao!" which is a sound that a lion would make.

(~taken from WIKI~)

CLIPS: -

Fate/tiger Colosseum Trailer

The song used in the trailer is called "Ready Go!" Yui Sakakibara.

WoW COOL Clip

Trailer 2 (this looks really cool!!! XDDD)

Official Site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/fate_tiger/

The intro music reminded me of Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Colosseum.
laugh.gif

LINK: http://www.books-imagine.com/magicalpack/2007/07/11_1034.php

Pictures:

FateTiger_Colosseum_screenshot.jpg

fate3wb4.jpg

Jun-san said:
Ah yeah great news guys, Mirror Moon has finally finished the patch for Tsukihime Plus Disk, heres the link http://mirrormoon.org/news/2007-09-12-tsuk...h_v1_0_released , so give the guys at mirror moon a huge thanks for their awesome work and great effort. So grab the game and play the night away with Arika-chan

Woot! I never expect that we'll be getting it really fast.
biggrin.gif
Well, Plus-Disc is not as long as KT after all, but I'm really grateful that Mirror Moon decided to translate this.Thanks Mirror Moon!
biggrin.gif
Good thing I've already have Plus-Disc in my PC *cough**cough*...
ph34r.gif
Gonna grab the patch right away.... and then I'll play it who-knows-when. ;p

Anyway, if anyone have been wondering where I've been gone to... actually... I've been running away from Kohaku that Jun-san and chreyzee-san have unleashed earlier.
sad.gif
Damn I'm desperate in my escape, that girl sure is persistent. I'm not taking any weird drugs made from Korean Morning Glory, injected into my a**!
mad.gif
I wonder if Kohaku didn't know that I know all along what has happened to all the people she has drugged before.... and whether she know that I rather play the 'doctor' with her as 'patient' instead - 3 - ... anyway, because of her, I've been missing all this time from this thread.

...............okay, sorry, I lied.... orz . Not really busy, just somehow I didn't wind up here even though I wish to participate more...
sad.gif
And now the fasting month has begin for us, I'm rather pre-occupied time to time. Or maybe it's just my own virus been affecting like always...
sleep.gif
Should I take Kohaku's treatment after all...?
sad.gif
I really wish I'd be the one injecting....
sad.gif
wait...what did I just said....? Oh...damn me... orz

Jun-san said:
Oooh the infamous poll which drew chieru-senpai into deep desperation in Kagetsu Tohya. But this poll is kinda fishy, I mean come on how in the world could Arc beat my uber cute Akiha-chan, now that simply can't be..... this has to be a conspiracy. Theres never ever a way that she would be behind Arc neeeeeever.
chreyzee-san said:
Infamous?!! Oh, C'mon... Everyone has their own preference don't they... I mean I like Akiha but, honestly, I like Arcueid better... *cough* Personally, I rank my Tsukihime character preference in this order: Arcueid, Kohaku, Akiha, and Hisui... *AHEM* I think the results of the poll are more or less accurate...

I'm taking Jun-san's side.... Spread our love for Akiha-samaaaa!!!! Arc's fanboys won't stand a chance against us!
mad.gif
...... >3< Just kidding chreyzee-san.
tongue.gif
but Akiha-chan is my favourite after all. But I like Arcuied too, gotta love her airhead personality. ;p

But...
chreyzee-san said:
Poor Chieru didn't even get herself mentioned there....
sad.gif

Jun-san said:
.......may I remind you that you're also already infected.
[QUOTE-chreyzee-san]Oh, yeah... that's right... Mwahahahahahaaaa... Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa... everything is going to be alright... just leave it to Dr. Kohaku!!![/QUOTE]
........... I wonder if I'll still be 'alright' when Kohaku's done with me...I really should go back into hiding soon... -____-X

Jun-san said:
Sorry I have no idea how I got it, but this dead end was certainly one of the most scariest in Tsukihime, since I thought Hisui killed Shiki and I had no idea why Hisui is acting so "weird"...uh and this creepy smile was 10000 times more scarier has the one of Kohaku espically with the things which "Hisui" said in this dead ending brrrr....but I really wanna see this scene again.....

I so want to see that!Creepy Hisui, I just can't let the opportunity to see that pass by. But I've yet to overcome my own 'disease' first...damn, why I didn't even making any single progress until now...?
Jun-san said:
Ah yeah I just found something really interesting , it's a timeline of the Nasuverse, here take a look

1800ca Araya is born
1870 Heaven's Feel 2
1930ca Heaven's Feel 3
1972ca Touko is born
1976 May 3 Ciel is born
1977ca Kuzuki is born
1990ca Mahoyo (probably)
1997 Tatari hits Italy
2000 Tatari hits Misaki
2000 Talk
2004 July DDD HandS
3000 Crimson moon

it's pretty interesting isn't it ? Too bad that theres no entry for "events of Tsukihime 2"

Nice finding Jun-san!
biggrin.gif
I've never seen that before. But I'm concern with
"XXXX Earth dies. Aristotles invade. Everybody dies."

Scary...

chreyzee-san said:
Hmmm... That was pretty interesting!!! So, there is a "continuity" after all...

Though they may set in different prallel universe.
tongue.gif
Zeltretch could see it all though...

Jun-san said:
I finished this route yesterday, and yeah I really liked it biggrin.gif , too bad that we couldn't see Akiha-chan with short hair , I'm sure that she looks damn cute with it
laugh.gif
chreyzee-san said:
Oooooohhhh, you're right... Me too... I really want to see Akiha-chan with short hair!!!
Akiha-chan is superb either way.
biggrin.gif
But really, they ought to give us at least one CG of her with short-hair.
sad.gif
Type-Moon really likes to play with my delicate heart.....

Jun-san said:
Hmmm somehow I'm pretty sure now that Sacchin has at least a minor appearance in Tsukihime 2, I can't really emphasize this thought but I just have this feeling. But it would be really awesome if Sacchin would be one of the main heroines( or maybe even main villains) I think this could be realllllly interesting and that would definitive be a big plus point for Tsukihime 2
chreyzee-san said:
Minor appearance... please don't say that!!! I strongly believe that she will be one of the heroines in Tsukihime 2... Oh, of course, don't forget the ultra-cute Altrouge-chan!!!

d'observer: Nasu-sama, did Sacchin would make an appearance again in Tsukihime 2, if the game is ever created? Would she be one of the heroine this time?
Nasu: Sacchin...who?
d'observer: Oh pardon me sir, I mean Satsuki. Yumitsuka Satsuki sir.
Nasu: ........ can't quite catch that. Hey, Takeshi, did we got a character with that name?
Takeuchi: Beats me.
Nasu: See? You sure you didn't mix things up and mistaking character from another game?
d'observer:......................................(Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;_; .No wonder you didn't get any route.... ;_; )

Well, anyway, with Plus-Disc has also been released, I'm really eager to get myself working on Tsukihime once again, but still I couldn't find the motivation to do so. Maybe once I hit it, I'll keep moving on like there's no tomorrow, but I just yet to find the correct time to start it. Maybe once I'm done watching all the anime I've downloaded like crazy since I got my new HDD would I'll go for the kill. Too many things in my head, I really wish to play Tsukihime with a clear head so I won't forgetting the details of the story easily.

Or maybe I sould just resign myself to fate and let Kohaku 'play' with poor me...Ooooh, I hope she won't be that mean.... >_<

Neeway, farewell and see ya later buddies!
biggrin.gif

p/s: About the game J-san posted, I've knew of it for quite a while, but since I have no PSP, I can only smile while weeping when I see all those screenshots of the game... ;_; .

AND, this is Kara no Kyoukai's trailer 2 at Youtube. In case anyone got serious lagging problem viewing the trailer at the official site, click this link
wink.gif
:
Rakkyo- Trailer #2

p/s2: I don't know why all that I quited didn't get themselves into QUOTE bracket....

Hahahahaha you fell for it....of course this isn't the "new game" I was talking about before......that game was NOT related to the FATE series probably same world but....
ohmy.gif

I just found out about that game today or yesterday (can't remember when)....just posted it here coz a few wanted to kill me......it was to increase the level of surprise.
wink.gif

QUOTE (J-san) Hahahahaha you fell for it....of course this isn't the "new game" I was talking about before......that game was NOT related to the FATE series probably same world but.... ohmy.gif

I just found out about that game today or yesterday (can't remember when)....just posted it here coz a few wanted to kill me......it was to increase the level of surprise. wink.gifLol J-san...somehow I have the desire to kick you now...and I think also a few more want to kill you now
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Infamous?!! Oh, C'mon... Everyone has their own preference don't they... I mean I like Akiha but, honestly, I like Arcueid better... *cough* Personally, I rank my Tsukihime character preference in this order: Arcueid, Kohaku, Akiha, and Hisui... *AHEM* I think the results of the poll are more or less accurate... tongue.gif

....oooooh I'm shocked .....
ph34r.gif
...have you tried one of Kohakus drugs....how can Arc be your number one....oooh I'm soo dissappointed buddy... well at least I can still count on my friend d-san
laugh.gif
Naaah I'm just kidding buddy, although Arc-chan is on one of the last places on my preference list but I can still understand why you like her, since her airhead personality is also pretty cute
rolleyes.gif
.....uh but nobody likes chieru-senpai
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Aaaaauuuuu... Don't be disheartened... I also have a difficult time finding stuff about Irisviel-chan, Altrouge-chan, and Hanepin-chan... I'll try to look for these stuff for you! wink.gifThanks buddy, I knew that I can count on you
wink.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)*Cough* Len-chan?!! Heheheheheheeeee... I hope the people who participate in this thread don't get into a Ren vs. Len argument! Anyway, I choose the original Ren-chan... *cough* I think she's much more adorable!!! tongue.gifNaaaah I don't care whether it's Ren-chan or Len-chan, in the end it's still our uber kawai dream familiar
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Oh, no... don't bother... I really wouldn't want to see something like that... If I did manage to see that ending, I would probably have had a nightmare afterwards! tongue.gif
Hey but it's one of the best death endings I've ever seen in Tsukihime, do you really want to miss "Hisui"-chans magical moment?

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Eeeeeeehhhh?!! You want to see it again!!! Hahahahahahahahaaaaa... Show some mercy for Shiki... laugh.gifDo you still think he deserves any mercy after you saw this

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Minor appearance... please don't say that!!! I strongly believe that she will be one of the heroines in Tsukihime 2... Oh, of course, don't forget the ultra-cute Altrouge-chan!!! tongue.gifNow only my beloved Akiha-chan is missing, if she would also have a major role in it then it's gonna be the best game ever
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Mwahahahahahahaaaa... Nope, I can't do that... Like I said, I'm too greedy!!! Besides, I got to do "Story for the Night" before you did... So, that means... I got to see Hanepin before you did! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA... laugh.gif
Lol but you can't say that about Akiha-chan
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Battle Moon Wars? I have heard about it... Is it good (in terms of graphics and gameplay)? rolleyes.gif
Well I haven't played it so much until now but as far as I can tell it's pretty good in both aspects (gameplay and graphic) but I think LinaCross can judge this game much better than me
laugh.gif

Ok heres a small video of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsILuAqIXtc and heres the official site of it http://www.werk-zwei.jp/BMW/index.htm.
Ah yeah chreyzee-san I'll send you a pm about Battle Moon Wars later
wink.gif

QUOTE (d-san)Woot! I never expect that we'll be getting it really fast. biggrin.gif Well, Plus-Disc is not as long as KT after all, but I'm really grateful that Mirror Moon decided to translate this.Thanks Mirror Moon! biggrin.gifYeah but nevertheless I'm still amazed at how fast they released the patch, honestly the guys at mirror moon are really doing an awesome job
laugh.gif

QUOTE (d-san)Anyway, if anyone have been wondering where I've been gone to... actually... I've been running away from Kohaku that Jun-san and chreyzee-san have unleashed earlier. sad.gif Damn I'm desperate in my escape, that girl sure is persistent. I'm not taking any weird drugs made from Korean Morning Glory, injected into my a**! mad.gif I wonder if Kohaku didn't know that I know all along what has happened to all the people she has drugged before.... and whether she know that I rather play the 'doctor' with her as 'patient' instead - 3 - ... anyway, because of her, I've been missing all this time from this thread.D-san you better give up, theres no way to escape Dr. Kohaku-san
tongue.gif

QUOTE (d-san)And now the fasting month has begin for us, I'm rather pre-occupied time to time.Oh it's that time again, I'm glad that I don't have to do it, it's surely tough isn't it d-san?

QUOTE (d-san)Or maybe it's just my own virus been affecting like always... sleep.gif Should I take Kohaku's treatment after all...? sad.gif I really wish I'd be the one injecting.... sad.gif wait...what did I just said....? Oh...damn me... orz
Hmm but who knows maybe Dr.Kohaku-san isn't so cough bad after all ^^

QUOTE (d-san)Poor Chieru didn't even get herself mentioned there.... sad.gif Hahah oh well like Arc always says it's only Ciel
tongue.gif

QUOTE (d-san)........... I wonder if I'll still be 'alright' when Kohaku's done with meI.....wouldn't really bet on it.....
QUOTE (d-san)........... I wonder if I'll still be 'alright' when Kohaku's done with meBut hiding is no solution buddy
tongue.gif

QUOTE (d-san)I so want to see that!Creepy Hisui, I just can't let the opportunity to see that pass by. But I've yet to overcome my own 'disease' first...damn, why I didn't even making any single progress until now...?Oh buddy somehow it's really hard now to imagine that you started the Tsukihime/Type Moon hype in the first place, oh well but I'm not so much better
sad.gif
...... well I hope we will soon play the night away with some awesome Type Moon games^^

QUOTE (d-san)I've never seen that before. But I'm concern with
"XXXX Earth dies. Aristotles invade. Everybody dies."
Yeah that sounds really scary, I wonder if Nasu-sama will ever make a visual novel/light novel about this event......

QUOTE (d-san)Though they may set in different prallel universe. tongue.gif Zeltretch could see it all though...I wonder if Zelretch will ever play a bigger role than now in a future visual novel/light novel of Type Moon....I really hope it since he's really one of the most intersting characters in the whole Nasuverse and already only his existence connects the world of Fate with the one of Tsukihime and countless others together.... aaah I really wonder if Nasu-sama plans something really big with him
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (d-san)Akiha-chan is superb either way. biggrin.gif But really, they ought to give us at least one CG of her with short-hair. sad.gif Type-Moon really likes to play with my delicate heart.....
Yeah the guys of Type Moon surely loves to play with our hearts from time to time....

QUOTE (d-san)d'observer: Nasu-sama, did Sacchin would make an appearance again in Tsukihime 2, if the game is ever created? Would she be one of the heroine this time?
Nasu: ........ can't quite catch that. Hey, Takeshi, did we got a character with that name?
Nasu: See? You sure you didn't mix things up and mistaking character from another game?
d'observer:......................................(Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;_; .No wonder you didn't get any route.... ;_; )
Hahahah geez that was a good one d-san
biggrin.gif
, but you know the sad thing about it is that I can really imagine that they would answer this question in exactly such a way >_______< ....uuuuh....poor Sacchin
sad.gif

QUOTE (d-san)AND, this is Kara no Kyoukai's trailer 2 at Youtube. In case anyone got serious lagging problem viewing the trailer at the official site, click this link wink.gif :
Rakkyo- Trailer #2Sigh....and it's still so long until december + x >____<

Ah well here are a few Fate Zero pics again^^

The one where Saber is about to fight versus Lancer looks pretty cool ^^, awww and no matter which pics I have seen of Irisviel-chan until now she looks always just adorable in all
wub.gif

Waaaaaahhhh!!! I finished Genshi Doumei just awhile ago... It was a great story!!!
biggrin.gif
Though, I think it's more appropriate to call it a "Kinetic Novel"... It was kind of short, though... And unfortunately, it doesn't have a save feature!!!
dry.gif

AHAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! It's D-sensei... *looks at avatar* Yaaaaappppooooo, Kohaku-sensei... Your *ahem* vict... I mean patient is here!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Woot! I never expect that we'll be getting it really fast. biggrin.gif Well, Plus-Disc is not as long as KT after all, but I'm really grateful that Mirror Moon decided to translate this.Thanks Mirror Moon! biggrin.gif Good thing I've already have Plus-Disc in my PC *cough**cough*... ph34r.gif Gonna grab the patch right away.... and then I'll play it who-knows-when. ;p
Why am I somewhat skeptical about your decision to play Tsukihime Plus Disc!? Bwahaahhahahahaaaaaa.... Just Kidding!!!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Anyway, if anyone have been wondering where I've been gone to... actually... I've been running away from Kohaku that Jun-san and chreyzee-san have unleashed earlier. sad.gif Damn I'm desperate in my escape, that girl sure is persistent. I'm not taking any weird drugs made from Korean Morning Glory, injected into my a**! mad.gif I wonder if Kohaku didn't know that I know all along what has happened to all the people she has drugged before.... and whether she know that I rather play the 'doctor' with her as 'patient' instead - 3 - ... anyway, because of her, I've been missing all this time from this thread.
Give it up... Trying to escape from Kohaku-sensei is futile... She's a craz... I mean she's a really devoted doctor... She's not going to let you esca... I mean she's going to make sure that you get the proper *cough* "treatment!!! Weird drugs? No, they're not wierd... Really!!! They'll just give you *cough* some nice "dreams"... And, you'll eventually learn to "enjoy" those shots...
tongue.gif

Oh, don't worry... surely, she knows... Heheheheheheeeee... And, because of that she's going to give you *cough* special "treatment"!!!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Should I take Kohaku's treatment after all...? sad.gif I really wish I'd be the one injecting.... sad.gif wait...what did I just said....? Oh...damn me... orz
Hmmm... Kohaku-sensei might like that too!!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)I'm taking Jun-san's side.... Spread our love for Akiha-samaaaa!!!! Arc's fanboys won't stand a chance against us! mad.gif ...... >3< Just kidding chreyzee-san. tongue.gif but Akiha-chan is my favourite after all. But I like Arcuied too, gotta love her airhead personality. ;p
Hey!!! I'm definitely not against Akiha-chan... It's like you said... You got to love Arc's "airhead" personality!!!
wink.gif

*Gets a hot from Kohaku... Suddenly, goes into a trance* Eeeeerrrrrr... I... I... I've changed my mind... In the end, I'll have to betray Arcueid!!!
ohmy.gif
My favorite Tsukihime girl is now... KOHAKU!!! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.......
laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)But... Poor Chieru didn't even get herself mentioned there.... sad.gif
Heheheheheeeee... That's life... Oh, did you know that "Chieru" (hehe...) looked a little different during the Tsukihime development period?
rolleyes.gif
Here take a look:

QUOTE (D-sensei)Nice finding Jun-san! biggrin.gif I've never seen that before. But I'm concern with "XXXX Earth dies. Aristotles invade. Everybody dies."
Hmmm... I think this a reference to the "Angel Notes" story. It's not that earth is destroyed... It's just that "Gaia" dies and the earth becomes a barren/dead planet. The "Aristoteles" are the "spirit" of the planets of the solar system (kind of like Type Moon/Crimson Moon). The Aristoteles invade the earth in order to get revenge for Gaia by exterminating the "survivors" of the planet...
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)d'observer: Nasu-sama, did Sacchin would make an appearance again in Tsukihime 2, if the game is ever created? Would she be one of the heroine this time?
THAT IS JUST SOOOOOOO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
Look you made Sacchin cry...

QUOTE (D-sensei)Or maybe I sould just resign myself to fate and let Kohaku 'play' with poor me...Ooooh, I hope she won't be that mean.... >_<
Oooooohhhh... I'm sure Kohaku would be really happy to "play" with you!!! Don't worry... she'll take good care of you!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)....oooooh I'm shocked ..... ph34r.gif ...have you tried one of Kohakus drugs....how can Arc be your number one....oooh I'm soo dissappointed buddy... well at least I can still count on my friend d-san laugh.gif .
Naaah I'm just kidding buddy, although Arc-chan is on one of the last places on my preference list but I can still understand why you like her, since her airhead personality is also pretty cute rolleyes.gif.....uh but nobody likes chieru-senpai tongue.gif
Me? Taking Kohaku's drugs? Who knows? Maybe I have... Myabe it's just that I can't remember taking them.
wink.gif

Hehe, that's a funny pic... who is that? Shiro?

QUOTE (Jun-san)Naaaah I don't care whether it's Ren-chan or Len-chan, in the end it's still our uber kawai dream familiar biggrin.gif
Uhmmm... I do hope that she stays as a dream familiar in the minds of the people in this thread... If you know what I mean...
wink.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Hey but it's one of the best death endings I've ever seen in Tsukihime, do you really want to miss "Hisui"-chans magical moment?
Errrrr... Yeah, I guess your right... I might take a look at that "ending"... I think...
unsure.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Do you still think he deserves any mercy after you saw this

user posted image
Uhmmm... Alright, I get your point... maybe, he doesn't really deserve to be shown mercy after all...
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Lol but you can't say that about Akiha-chan tongue.gif
Errrrrrr... you're right about that... but, hey, you shouldn't deprive Akiha-chan of the "loving" that she can get from me... Heheheheheheeeeee...
tongue.gif

Jyaa minna, mata ne!!!
wink.gif

Anybody is looking for Irisviel?
rolleyes.gif
Jun-san?
rolleyes.gif

(don't know if you already got this one, but her fanmade pics is indeed still rare as of now..
sad.gif
)

Oh, damn, that Kohaku, how did she know I'm here?
blink.gif
Seems I have to make my runaway now buddies, but I'll try drop by later.
wink.gif
Oh noes! she's getting close!
blink.gif
Jaa nee!

*runaway likes there's no tomorrow for him*

Oh, it's D-sensei... Heheheheheheheheeeeeee...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Oh, damn, that Kohaku, how did she know I'm here? blink.gif Seems I have to make my runaway now buddies, but I'll try drop by later. wink.gif Oh noes! she's getting close! blink.gif Jaa nee!
Heehee... Maybe she has a *cough* "spy" in the Type-Moon thread!!!
ohmy.gif
wink.gif
I wonder who it could be...
tongue.gif

Hmmm... seeing this pic of Irisviel, I'm suddenly reminded of a question I have about Ilya... I read somewhere that she is actually the daughter of Emiya Kiritsugu... Actually, it seems that Emiya Kiritsugu was "adopted" (is that the right term?) into House Einsburn.
rolleyes.gif
On the other hand, I have also read somewhere that Ilya is actually a "humongulous" (is the spelling right?)...
unsure.gif
So, uhmm... which is it?
blink.gif
Oh, by the way, how are Irisviel and Ilya related?
rolleyes.gif

Ehehe, I'm kind of "clueless" when it comes to Fate/Stay Night...
tongue.gif
So, my next question is about "Avenger". Who is he, really?
unsure.gif
Is he Shiro? I thought that one of Shiro's possible futures was "Archer"...
rolleyes.gif
So, is "avenger" another of Shiro's possible futures?
cool.gif

Oh D-sensei, please provide me with your knowledge (or anyone else who knows).
biggrin.gif
Well, that's all... for now...
wink.gif

Jyaa minna, mata ne!!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow guys, can I advise you guys to stick to around only 3 topics at a time, and less usage of the smiley? Literally, for a 22" widescreen, every post took up the whole screen. Take it easy.

Oh and take it easy on the quotes too!

QUOTE (chreyzee @ Sep 16 2007, 10:20 AM)Oh, it's D-sensei... Heheheheheheheheeeeeee...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Oh, damn, that Kohaku, how did she know I'm here?Seems I have to make my runaway now buddies, but I'll try drop by later. wink.gif Oh noes! she's getting close! blink.gif Jaa nee!
Heehee... Maybe she has a *cough* "spy" in the Type-Moon thread!!!
ohmy.gif
wink.gif
I wonder who it could be...

Hmmm... seeing this pic of Irisviel, I'm suddenly reminded of a question I have about Ilya... I read somewhere that she is actually the daughter of Emiya Kiritsugu... Actually, it seems that Emiya Kiritsugu was "adopted" (is that the right term?) into House Einsburn.
rolleyes.gif
On the other hand, I have also read somewhere that Ilya is actually a "humongulous" (is the spelling right?)...
unsure.gif
So, uhmm... which is it?
blink.gif
Oh, by the way, how are Irisviel and Ilya related?
rolleyes.gif

Ehehe, I'm kind of "clueless" when it comes to Fate/Stay Night... So, my next question is about "Avenger". Who is he, really?
unsure.gif
Is he Shiro? I thought that one of Shiro's possible futures was "Archer"...
rolleyes.gif
So, is "avenger" another of Shiro's possible futures?

Oh D-sensei, please provide me with your knowledge (or anyone else who knows).
biggrin.gif
Well, that's all... for now...
Jyaa minna, mata ne!!!
wink.gif

LOL, since hama-sama has put some advice here, I guess I'll refrain from commenting on most things. I guess this time I'll answer chreyzee-san's question first.
wink.gif

About Irisviel and Ilya AND Kiritsugu, I still haven't read much of Fate/Zero, so there might be some new revelations there, but here's some of it.

Emiya Kiritsugu is related to the Einzbern, in terms that Einzbern as somewhat an employer to him. 'Adopted' might be acceptable, as Kiritsugu is participating in 4th Holy Grail War in their stead, as the Einzbern at the time have no excellent magus, AND the fact they are desperate to win since they have never won any of the previous Holy Grail war despite being one of the family that responsible for the establishment of the 'game'.

Ilya IS a 'homunculous', a.k.a. artificial human, for the Einzbern, through some magical means. This explains her astonishing amount of magic circuit, and her ditorted growth rate( she never grows up again). As a matter of fact, Justica Von Einzbern, the Einzbern ancestor which, together with Zouken Makiri(now known as Matou), and Nagato Tohsaka, created the Holy Grail War, is actually a homunculous too. Einzbern's homunculous is always created with Justica as the base, so in a sense, all homunculous, including Ilya and Irisviel, are Justica herself.(in Heaven's Feel Good ending, Ilya transform herself into Justica and close the door to Holy Grail War for ever, to save Shirou.)

Also, Irisviel and Ilya, is mother and daughter, with Kiritsugu as the father. Biological father. Actually, being a homunculous, it is said their reproductivity is lost, but as I haven't update myself with Fate/Zero, I can't be sure whether Irisviel is an exception or what. AFAIK, she only act as the 'container'(don't know more appropriate term for it
sad.gif
) , you know, like Solid Snake and his brothers...? This is because I've read before that Kiritsugu donate his sperm for this. You didn't use the terms 'donate' if he got Irisviel pregnant in normal way....

And uh, if I understand it right, and IIRC, Kiritsugu and Irisviel are husband and wife.
smile.gif

About Avenger. Avenger is actually Angra Mainyu, Persian's God of Darkness. You guys might know this already, but the so called 'Angra Mainyu' in FSn and FHA, is nothing more than a normal boy, which is sacrificed by his fellow villagers, after being condemned as the bringer of misfortune bla bla bla. He is sacrificed(and endure horrible torture too) and after his death, was accepted as an Eirei(Heroic Spirit), though not through normal heroic deeds. Sort of an anti-hero, he is an Eirei, as by putting the all the blame on him, his people gained sort of mind-relief, and somewhat free them of their burden, in which in a sense, he 'saved' them, being their 'hero', albeit the deeds is forced onto him. In other words, he is a hero by being THE EVIL. A bit complicated, I'll try reading my source once again to confirm a few things, and to form better explanations, but I think most of it are correct...

So, going on...
Avenger(Angra Mainyu) is first summoned in the Holy Grail War in the 3rd War. I forgot who summoned him, but I think you guys know the 3rd Grail War is where all things been fu*ked up and messed up. At first, the Holy Grail War is created in which, the servants summoned are those considered as 'True' heroes, not allowing those considered as 'Bad' heroes into the game, but in the 3rd War, even the Masters are mostly so messed up, with luscious greed for the Grail and abondoning moral, ethics and humanity itself, 'bad' heroes somewhat entering the picture by now. Which is then Avenger, Angra Mainyu was summoned( and then 'Bad' heroes like Medusa(Rider) And Medea(Caster) can be summoned too).

Avenger was defeated in the War, and following the Grail War system, Eirei that has been defeated would go into the Grail. With the War itself, was so fu*ked up, the Grail was contiminated, and I don't really know why or how, but Angra Mainyu was trapped inside the Grail eversince. The shadow from the Grail which Kotomine used, and the countless Shadows appearing from it in FHA, can all be considered a part of Angra Mainyu. Kotomine does say the name of Angra Mainyu, didn't he?

Anyway, IIRC, Angra Mainyu has no longer has any definite form. Being true on how he was made 'Angra Mainyu' before, he takes the form of Darkness/Shadow, somewhat accumulative entities of evil. But I think he still somewhat has some bit of conciousness.Very little one. As he is now a part of the Grail, he does have somewhat a bit of the control on the Grail's power. At the end of the 4th Grail War, it is the Grail along with Angra Mainyu that comes up to the dying Kotomine and offer him the 'wish', which we all already know what he ask for. And it is also the Shadow/Darkness that contaminates Gil and gave him form of flesh and blood. In Heaven's Feel, this Shadow is used by Dark Sakura to consume and contaminate Saber and Berserker too.

Anyway, as we know, Kotomine killed Lancer's original Master, Bazette Fraga McRemitz and takes over Lancer from her, after cutting off her arm that contains the Reijyuu(Command Seal).I already forgot what it is, but IIRC, before her death, Angra Mainyu comes up to her, and offer her wish. This one I forgot too, but IIRC, she wish to live on and fight in the Grail War, so in order to fulfill this, Angra Mainyu creates a time loop of 4 days over and over again. The Masters and the Servants are from the 5th Grail War(one that Shirou is in), but lots of the setting are based on the 3rd, as that's what Angra Mainyu know of(IIRC, the 4 days loop is because the 3rd War last for 4 days). And to fulfill Bazette wish to continue to participate in the war, Angra Mainyu materialized himself to become Bazette's new servant, Avenger. But like I said before, Angra Mainyu is one without definite form, nor definite conciousness, so he tooks someone as the model, and that model is Shirou...

So, Avenger and Shirou is NOT of the same person, nor Shirou's possible future or anything. Spoiler!: And more importantly, by the time Angra Mainyu creates the loop, Shirou is not in Fuyuki, dont know where our dork hero has gone to. Shirou that we have all been seeing in FHA, is in reality, Angra Mainyu. But he copy all of that that is Shirou, so when he is Shirou at the daytime, he is Shirou. Meaning he himself believe he is Shirou. And because he copy the current Shirou, Shirou's naive ideal for justice is copied along too, , in which when he is Shirou, he is like the real Shirou, fight truely for the sake of others, and cared for others deeply, and this somewhat influencing the real Avenger.

Meh, a long one again, and I don't know how many of that is really true, maybe once we got Hollow Atraxia's translation patch, we can know better. Maybe I should read about this more, I think I may have been confusing some details, or forgetting some.
sad.gif
Not to mention, the details I have never know of. T_T.

And oh, feel free to correct me, it's been a while I read all those, so it's credibility may be somewhat questionable.
tongue.gif

'Kay, see ya later buddies!
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back