Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I will now replay Fate and UBW.

The movie reminded me my existence is worhtles without Fate Stay/Night. What a fool I was to think I had surpassed this.

Also why are Emiya and Shinji friends?

mean really, do they ever explain how they are friends? Shinji is such a bitch, He reall pissed me off. I do take pleasure on seeing how Berserker splatters him.

Playing UBW first. Not really wanting to play HF, but it's the only way to see Rider shine to the max.

Well it's explained as they first met in the Archery Club, and became friends after that. Also, at the time Sakura was involkved as well. Later on Shinji and Shirou kind of had a "fallout" and Shirou left the club because of it. Also, it was around the time Shirou was injured at oneof his jobs as well. After that happened Sakura took care of him ever since.

Although for some reason she was written out in every storyline until HF of course, since that was all about her upbringing and backgound. Although the downside was they truned her into a hoplessly moe moe character. Although her "Dark" persona does show why you should never cross with her at all though.

Dude, all my save progress got deleted.
sad.gif

I have the saves, Tiger Dojo 30-40; 1-3

Yet it shows as if I have no endings.

I'll just replay Fate, since it doesn't let me branch to UBW, or even HF's.

Hopefully when I beat it this time,it will stay beaten. I could also just delete everything, but that means it would reset my time counter, and I would need to skip all the scenes I played yesterday.

What should I do Wolf-Sensei?

Should I delete everything, and start a new, or keep this weird ass file where it let me skips everything as if I had already seen it.

Best bet would be to remove the save and start from scratch since it might be a safter bet. Although I'm sure there are a few completed saves roaming around on the mirrormoon froums site though. Either way it might be best to replay it from scratch just to be one the safe side. Also, remeber the All-Mighty Ctrl button is your friend if you want to skip the great wall of text at times.

Yes but even with the CRTL button, sometimes it takes forever.

I'll shall follow your advice, thanks Wolf-sensei.

If you were a girl I could call you Boobie lady.
laugh.gif

Thankfully I am a guy but never the less.... uh thank you for the compliment?
blink.gif

Well I'm not the wise wolf-sensei
tongue.gif
but as a good old type moon veteran I can tell you that theres an translation project for F/HA out there....but the sad news is that it is ages away of being finsihed
sad.gif

Ah by the way~ behold people heres an interview with our god
biggrin.gif
...no its not Nasu-sama ...but its quite near ( guess I should have called him semi god
tongue.gif
)

http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/takajun/

there are also other interesting interviews on this site :3

Especial that one might be interesting
wink.gif

http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/2010/0...raxia-ranmafan/

Best bet would be to follow this thread on mirrormoon or check out the wiki they made for the translation. It's actuallty a couple of translators working on this so it's more along the line o f it being a compilation work to actually get this done. Also, they even say that mirrormoon isn't doing the translation at all.

http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3309

Rumor has it that the second release of the current translation is about to be out sometime soon. Althugh it's still far from done though.

Yep exactly that is the site Repede-san
biggrin.gif

I've heard that Princess Waltz is said to be similar to fate Stay Night, so if you want to play something similar to Fate Stay Night you might try this one.

I haven't played it until now, so I cannot judge if its really that good...I think wolf-san had played it already so he might shed some light upon this
biggrin.gif

How about Umineko?

I keep hearing so many good stuff about it.

There is also this crush I have on Chaos;Head but I can't find the patch, yet everyone tells me it is very mediocre, but I have this imagination that is gonna be good.

Chaos Head? Oh yeah that game was absolutely amazingly awesome XDDD I surely cannot speak for everyone but at least for me chaos head was on the same level as Fate Stay Night...words just cannot describe how great this game was :3

I haven't played Umineko until now...but since its from the same guy who made Higurashi it can only be good...and I also heard just good things about it
biggrin.gif

Another Visual Novel which is worth a try is remember 11....if someone liked ever17 than this one is a must^^

In any case there are many visual novels out there( which are even in English) which don't need to hide in front of Fate Stay night or Tsukihime...though both still belong at least for me to the absolute top
laugh.gif

Talking about Tsukihime, so it seems the remake will ...if we are lucky...come out in the end of this year. Has anyone heard any newer news about it, aside of those from 2008 when it was announced?

Well Umineko is a bit easier that Higurashi with the storyline, since you kind of see the playing field along with the drama that is happening outsie of the playing field that causes things to fluxuate inside the gaming field.

As for Princess Waltz it's pretty much what Jun-san said. I still think someone was playing a bit too much Fate/stay night when they made that game. Either that or a Saberphile in a sense. The only thing that can be consdiered different is the card battle system it has. I mean that can make or break a battle on how you rase your stats. Besides if you look at it closely you can tell that the main character is like Saber, and one of the Princesses acts like Lancer, while another trying to be an Archer, one that is something like Beserker, a Caster type, and a Gil Archtype.

In any case the Fate series turned out to be the most well known series is the Nasuverse. Although that may have changed when they did the Kara no Kyoukai movies. Aside from that only the Melty Blood games seem to somehow keep to Tsukihime side alive so far. Although I'm still wondering when they going to re-release it. In any case I just hope that Sacchin gets her route back.

Pom-po-po-po-po-pom! Jyaaa guys I've got soem good news, its already a bit old but oh well maybe some haven't heard about it until now
tongue.gif
The newest type Moon anime will be a....animation of Fate/Zero XDDDD Oh my fuck yeah irisviel animated XDD

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10087/Fate/zero

Haaaa...I really look forward to that one...especially after canaan which was really really very dissapointing.

QUOTE Although I'm still wondering when they going to re-release it. In any case I just hope that Sacchin gets her route back.I'm afraid we have to wait a very very long time
sad.gif
. As far as I have heard Type moon has not even started to work on it, there are also not any infos on Type moons official website regarding the remake. Maybe they will start on it after Witch on the Holy Night got released...I really expect a lot of that game since it will be THE mayor project of Type Moon since a long time, especially when you consider how often it was delayed and that Type moon works already more than 3 years on it.

But what already puts me down regarding that game is...apparently no voice acting...and no ero ero scenes...I mean how can Alice-chan not have any ero ero scenes...http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/66092/calendar-koyama_hirokazu-kuonji_alice-mahou_tsukai

just how...?

Btw I was almost killed when I saw the system requirements and the recommend core clock frequency of this game...2.66 ghz dual core....wow
blink.gif
According to preview vids and rumors the character sprites are static and not animated ( you know movement of lips, blinking of the eyelids etc...) hmmm I wodner why the clock frequency is so high...as far as I heard its also not in hd...

Ah yeah btw repede-san and everyone else who is itnerested in the transaltion process of Fate /HA, you should check out this thread, its a bit more informative than the tl wiki page http://nrvnqsr.us.to/showthread.php/55-Fat...xia-translation

Ok I knew the Fate/Zero anime was going to show up and I have to say one thing we get to see Kirisugu in his badass form. Not only that, but we get to see Illya's mother in action along with that little purple loli herself mind you.
wink.gif

In any case I sense win, and GAR comming from that anime as long as it's not done by Studio Deen of course. although I think ufotable is picking it up since they did do a great job with the Kara no Kyoukai movies.

In any case I'm sure Witch on the Holy Night is taking high priority here, and since they are working iwth a newer program than the kirikiri2 system they used beofre might be a reason why they clocked it so high. Unless they have what owuld be consdiered as animated cut scenes or something that high grade I'd understand the high clock speed. although it might just be that the program itself is causing it to be set at a high speed but is having it were they have to cut back on it. Although this is pruely speculation on my part mind you.

Also, it can be found on the mirrormoon forums as well mind you:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3309

Yeah ufotable will do the Fate/Zero anime so no worries, I think you will get your GAAAR portion
tongue.gif

Hmmmm in any case I really do hope that we get at least some voice acting in With on the Holy Night...if we already dont get any super nosebleeding ero ero scnese with Alice-chan...I mean they work three years and longer on it and no voice acting...its a bit strange.

In any case, its good to know that most likely mirror moon or something else will start translation right away once this agme is out...unlike with daiteikoku <____<

As for the link, strange its working on my site, maybe just try this link http://nrvnqsr.us.to/ and then manually go to the translation thread ( its quite easy to find) . Its a bit more detailed than the one of mirror moon.

Ah yeah regarding Girls Work, it seems it will be released as an anime and not as a game. It was announced a while ago that type Moon will together with ufotable release a girls work anime, but the release date is still unknown...it will probably be somewhen after the Fate zero anime I think.

Heres the reason why girls wokr will be released as an anime and not as a game as it was originally planned ( kudos for the translation goes to ringoo4)

QUOTE Here is what I translated from Takeuchi during F/Zero interview- it is rough, and localised:
-----
Q: What is the reason for making this anime project instead of game released that was promised?

A: As we are planning, we started to think that this work will be more suited for animation. Of course, we never considered animation to be simple project -- we actually thought it will have much higher standard--, animation was the first thing we thought of which is needed in order to show 100% of this work's charm. At that time we had to choose either making game that 'looks like' animation or make the entire medium as animation. After that, we thought that animation will be the ideal medium to face our works in direct way.

I'm starting to wonder...Type Moons main business is still visual novels right?

Well orignally it was, but now this makes me wonder if they are going to do an anime of Tsukihime that leads into the Melty Blood storyline. With that I have to say isn't that great Sacchin you might have the chance to for The Back Alley Alliance with Len and Sion. Although, isn't it sad Sacchin it seems like you'll still never be able to get your own route if the creators pull a full 180 here and there.

Although the Sacchin fans will always enjoy teasing her until the day that either Type-Moon or Nasu-sama himself decide to actually let her have her wonderful moment in the moonlight filled sky.
tongue.gif

Also, I think they are going the animation route ever since they did an assist with Higruashi and some of 07th Expension's works. Also, they do seem to like how some of thier stuff tends to be failry popular a swell. I mean Ryougi Shiki alone is a win in my book. Although I have to say the little sister that started the brocon bit in the Nasuverse, Azaka was also fun to see as well.
wink.gif

Ok for the Type-Moon Slaves that are still one these boards I got good news and bad news. Also, no this has nothing to do with the upcomming anime series Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Zero though.

Ahem anyways the bad news first. It seems the Fate/hollw ataraxia translation is more or less stalling again. Although on the plus side it's being mentioned on the new BeastLair site as of late.
biggrin.gif

Although it was a shame that thier orignal forum site decided to be rather dickish about thier content though.
dry.gif

now for some good news for those who know what Fate/Extra is it would seem that it is going to be brought over to the US on the PSP though. So this kind of gives me another reason to get a PSP sometime down the line again.

Whatever happen to the Tsukihime remake?

I also saw that there is a group doing the Fate/Zero manga translation, which is nice.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back