Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Carlita welcome back
biggrin.gif
Great to hear that you liked Fate Stay Night so much
laugh.gif
Fufufufu I still remember when I played Heaven's Feel Arc and I was like owowowo omg omg what happens next...and I played it until 3 am since I couldn't stop although I had to go to university the next day
tongue.gif

In any case it's always great to see people giving visual novels a fair chance and end up liking them
smile.gif
If you need any recommendations for more visual novels then just let us know, since there are many which are as good as Fate SN
wink.gif
For example if you haven't played Tsukihime so far you should definitive give it a try, the soundtrack and graphic isn't so great but the story is in my opinion even better than the one of Fate SN :3 (and each arc is also very different from each other so you have 5 different stories)

As for Fate Zero, you can find the light novels of it on baka tsuki, all four novels are translated and it's as good as Fate SN and even better than the anime^^. If you can't wait for the second season of the Fate Zero anime you can read the first two novels, since they cover up that what happened in the first season, though in much more detail.

Btw. guys, what do you say to the Fate Prototype ova? I only say oh...my...gawd *v* Manaka Manaka MANAKA!!!! I mean a maniac yandere loli as an antagonist ...kukukukuku thats really somethign intersting (and moe)
smile.gif
. I think Manaka is basically the Dark Sakura of Fate Stay Night, since she's connected to beast 666 which is kind of the equivalent to Angra Mayiu of the orginal Fate SN.

Also the female protagonist Ayaka is really likeable, I like her more than Shirou since she seems to be less naive towards the holy grail war ( actually she already knows that the holy grail is corrupted).

In any case I really hope that we see an anime, manga, novel or visual novel adaption of Fate Prototype. I guess chances migth be there, since I think Type Moon wanted to test out the reaction to it and wanted to see if the targeted group is interested in it. What speaks for this theory is, that the fate franchise is a money cow for Type Moon, and it has a huge fanbase even outside of japan. It doesn't come from nowhere that they release always new work around the Fate universe, I mean after the orignal vn of it came F/Ha, then an anime adaption, a manga adaption, the ubw movie, Fate Unlimited codes, Fate Tiger collosium, the Fate zero novel,manga anime adaption, Fate Extra and currently Fate Extra CCC is being developed. Furhtermore Fate Unlimited Codes and Fate Extra were even published outside of Japan. Then we also have the restart of the mmo Fate Apocrypta.

Seriously out of a marketing and business perspective it would be nuts and a missed chance if Type Moon would not make something out of Fate Prototype, since the brand Fate/... is well known, successfull and the feedback towards the ova of Fate Prototype was really positive overall so far.

Thank you so much Jun! I feel very educated now. I think I will definitely have to check out the first two visual novels, that will be what I start next!

Can't wait to play Tsukihime too, because I actually liked the anime, lol. I'm sure I will be properly annoyed and/or appalled at it after I know the whole story from the games. Really it's almost good I watched the anime first because that way I wasn't upset by the anime haha.

I have it on my list for tonight to watch this prototype OVA business, but regardless I will want to see more of it I'm sure, it's just completely unlikely that I won't like it. At this point I just trust these guys.

So, what is this fate mmo about? That sounds like trouble, lol. Combining my love of mmos and anime would likely seriously impact my social schedule.

Fufufu you're weclome Carlita
biggrin.gif
. You're actually quite in a good postion, since there's still Tsukihime for you to play, Fate Hollow Atarxia should also be finsihed soon and Kagetsu Thoya...though Kagetus Thoya is kidna special
tongue.gif
Seriously even a hardcore type moon slave as mysle fgot desperated by that http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1566/322342bg6.jpg aaand the first Melty Blood which also has a visual novel part which is pretty decent in my opinion.

Oh yeah btw, if you are a fan of jrpgs and have a psp I can really recommend you Fate Extra, I currently play it and owowowowo I totally love it <333

Fufufuf actually it's kinda funny regarding Tsukihime, you know I also watched the anime before palying the visual novel, and to be honest I really liekd the anime as well...but after I played the visual novel the aniem adaption of Tsukihime became pretty unexisting for me
tongue.gif

QUOTE So, what is this fate mmo about? That sounds like trouble, lol. Combining my love of mmos and anime would likely seriously impact my social schedule.

Fufufu same here
tongue.gif
Well you can read it up a little bit here

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Apocrypha

the project was originally planned to be a mmo but the project got dropped during developement but recent news said that Type Moon started to work on it again

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2...ed-by-type-moon

Im really wary for the fact that there is so much spinoff reboots or alternate world to the Fateverse I mean Im not complaining since some are really actually good the problem is will that "goodness" prolong itself? It may be riding onto Hype and whatnot but the problem is that in itself is suicidal, look what happened with the hype in the Next Gen FF mainly FF13, the hype itself killed the actual game since people where setting their bars high. I sincerely Nasu doesn't self-destruct with himself with this considering the Fate MMO to my knowledge was actually thrashed before (correct me xD)
blink.gif
then somehow its being taken into consideration again.

and Imo they should just try expanding on the original fate instead branching out to other places not just the stuff about zero, since the Holy Grail war is after all Just a coded name by the church for high level artifacts
I'd be interesting to see how the different yet significant war rages around the globe. (which to my knowledge is what the MMO is about, still you MMO's stories tend to be..... questionable)

or they could just make a tsukihime remake
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
and get everyone's attention on Tohno Shiki's Wanted issue AGAIN
biggrin.gif

As for F/P I sincerely think Typemoon should make a leap of faith here, Make an actual RPG/Visual Novel something akin to Persona, Its not like Persona itself Had that much of intensive graphics, F/E came close to that though it was still lacking. And I feel they need to add a new composer for their soundtrack or at least invite someone to collab so they can experiment with the OST

other than that SADasdsadasd What is this Fate/Extra Sequel I hear of?

(What never heard of hypocrites? :3333333)

Good news everyone it seems that a certain Fate related series is going to be an anime it would seem. I mean it's about damn time that this series was to be animated you know. I mean it was very promising to begin with when I first noticed it so I'm greatful that we get to see it now.

Here are the links of what I'm talking about now:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-...anga-gets-anime

http://suimasenscans.wordpress.com/2012/03...tekaleid-anime/

Yeah it's all about the Maho Loli Illya manga series. Sorry I had to string you guys along thinking it was the Prototype series now, but I'm sure it'll make it sometime soon though.
tongue.gif

Yeah it's all about the Maho Loli Illya manga series. Sorry I had to string you guys along thinking it was the Prototype series now, but I'm sure it'll make it sometime soon though.
tongue.gif
[/QUOTE]
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 13 2012, 11:55 PM)Good news everyone it seems that a certain Fate related series is going to be an anime it would seem. I mean it's about damn time that this series was to be animated you know. I mean it was very promising to begin with when I first noticed it so I'm greatful that we get to see it now.

Here are the links of what I'm talking about now:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-...anga-gets-anime

tongue.gif

YESSS.gif

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

HORIIIIIII SHITTTTTOOOOOOOOOO ASLJLD ASDALSDASDKAS ILLYA TIEM :333

Not that I'm complaining about Ilya candy, but why this? They could certainly pick some more exciting material than this CCS/Nanoha parody. Like Kagetsu Tohya, or another season of Carnival.

Well the thing is the Fate series is well recived since everyone like the girls from Fate and thier antics be it animated, manga, and/or Visual Novel.

While Tsukihime kind of dug a grave with an anime that doesn't even exist by the fans. The only way that can come back is if they do an anime series of it. Although it kind of would remind me of how they did with the Key series Kanon though, but it might be worth it if they do it right though.
wink.gif

Well just be greatful that the FatexNanoha Manga didn't get an anime, but with the way you kind of mentioned it there is a higher possibility that would get a series over anything Tsukihime.

Although to be honest with you I too would like to see them go back to the Tsukihime side of things since MB:AACC is a good fighting game that tends to give off a good storyline that somehow ran off of Sacchin's End storyline. So isn't it sad Sacchin it seems they are ignoring Tsukihime because they don't want to show off your route side from the fighting game now.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Well I dunno, the manga seemed kinda... dull. Too much copypaste and too little parody to be more than mildly curious. Not to mention the magical girls shtick has already "been done" even among the Type-Moon parodies. So yeah. Maybe at least they'll make the animated version a bit more eccentric than the manga.

Heck, if they wanna animate anything, they should just make BMW XD

Wait you mean that doujin game that was kind fo a rip of Super Robot Wars?
blink.gif

Okay I'll bite, mind if I ask how you want that animated since you piqued my curiousity now.

Also, did you mean the Maho Loli Illya series, or the other series that I've actually only heard of in passing you know.
tongue.gif

I meant the manga that was linked in the ANN post. The Maho Loli one, yeah.

BMW was just an example - there's tons of fan material out there to pick and choose, and the Maho Loli Ilya didn't seem all that special. You could just use the game for various character antic references and do it Carnival style. Cause you know, the story itself from what I've seen is somewhat bland.

BTW, I remember back during Carnival Phantasm discussions when we were musing about the possibility of Ryougi Shiki showing up (which she didn't), I mentioned that I have a doujin volume of T-M parodies where she does, but couldn't recall the name. Well, if anyone still cares, I found the pesky volume at home, and it's basically this: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=61067

I'm yet to read it though.

QUOTE (lavi)

YESSS.gif

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

HORIIIIIII SHITTTTTOOOOOOOOOO ASLJLD ASDALSDASDKAS ILLYA TIEM :333
That was exactly my reaction as well XDDDD

QUOTE (lavi)Im really wary for the fact that there is so much spinoff reboots or alternate world to the Fateverse I mean Im not complaining since some are really actually good the problem is will that "goodness" prolong itself? It may be riding onto Hype and whatnot but the problem is that in itself is suicidal, look what happened with the hype in the Next Gen FF mainly FF13, the hype itself killed the actual game since people where setting their bars high. I sincerely Nasu doesn't self-destruct with himself with this considering the Fate MMO to my knowledge was actually thrashed before (correct me xD) blink.gif then somehow its being taken into consideration again.I think we have to just wait and see, so far Type Moon did overall a decent job on their works...but then again the anime Canaan was prety mediocre imo and the ending of Fate Extra wasn't that good as well. I'm really curious how Girls Work is going to be.

Fufu btw guys...did you know that THAT GAME finally got released??? http://vndb.org/v777

Yeah it's really that game XD So the new Type Moon Block buster is out, so far I only saw a few cgs of it...but they were really breathtaking ^^^I only say ZbUzboUHb oIUBK Aoko-tan in bunny suite ftw !!!! http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1275751

Regarding an english transaltion project for that game, I haven't heard so far if the translator from the trial version is going to try to translate the main game as well. So for the moment it's just a wait and see...who knows maybe mirror moon going to try their hands on it.

Lies Mahoyo is a C*ckblocker
tongue.gif
Y U NO HAVE ERO OR EVEN VOICE asrjlaksjrklasjrsrkasjrkj Delicious Touko in stockings AISDJASDk and Aoko askdjaskdjaskdjas Delicious Yuri sister love HAET smex :33333333333333333 but they dont have it
sad.gif
((((

seriously though other than mahoyo they better not screw Fate Extra CCC up
dry.gif

Well since this is prior to the Tsukihime series, and it does involve Aoko-sama it should be done with the mirror moon crew. I mean they did state that they will work on every Melty Blood related game, and I'd think that this is somewhat related somehow.
unsure.gif

Oh yeah speaking of which I'm not sure if this was real or not since it was an April Fools joke, but I think this migh tbe an embarassingly legit thing for the mirror moon crew:

http://mirrormoon.org/news/2012/03/april_f...ow_also_english

Oh my god I'm sooooo jeaulous XD. Your sister must be awesome
biggrin.gif
. So so~ I also have some very very very I mean veeeeeeeeeery good news for you guys. The translation for Mahoyo is under way
wink.gif
Cokesakto is doing the job with the help of Amaterasu Translations
smile.gif
! I wish both of them best of luck for this project, I'm keeping my thumbs pressed that everything goes well.

Oh yeah also happy (belated?)birthday Repede-san :3

462475-LIP80QY.jpg

Thanks for the wishes Jun-kun.

The thing is pretty awesome. The Bersercar is actually a piggy-bank. I am sad it has no Assassin tho.

This reminds me I need to finish Akiha's arc.

Well I got some news to share with you guys, and it comes from the BeastLair Forums.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1...ll=1#post853637

It seems that the Tsukihime Remake will come out along wiht it having a Sacchin Route. Isn't it great Sacchin you're finally getting your route for once, but isn't it sad Sacchin it took this long for you to get it.
laugh.gif

There is also the probability of a Fate/Apocrypha anime as well. Top it off with the PS Vita getting Relta Nua with a brand spanking new OP for it too. Huh makes me wonder if Illya will get her route. Actually I doubt it since moe moe Sakura has something to say against that.
tongue.gif

Top it all off of a rumor of a prequel or something of the sort for the Kara no Kyoukai series as well.

So there might be something to look forward to either later on this year or sometime by next year.
tongue.gif

Oh just so you guys know you may need to check the VN Database site to see when they are about to release the Tsukihime remake. I mean what better way then to actually have it properly confirmed.
wink.gif

http://vndb.org/r1521

those are good news ^^ btw I wonder if there will be a continuation of Carnival Phantasm, telling by Ayaka Sajo's late call from Fate Prototype maybe a movie or OVAs in a future oO ...also do you guys know when the DVD or BR boxset of Fate Zero's 2nd season will be released, if these already are then do they have uncensored and extended episodes or any OVA/special like the first one below?-
huh.gif
http://blog-soth.blogspot.mx/2012/04/fatez...disc-box-i.html

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back