Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
VcHlR.png

Akihia commands you to make your own anime at facebook!

Ah that's becuase she liked being the moe moe imouto-chan in the Visual Novel and even in the MeltyBlood games as well. Although I still do like her in her Vermillion Modeo. I mean she has a sense of elagance in wanting to go yandere over you.
tongue.gif

Since they are doing the remake of the Visual Novel we might see an anime of that.... hopefully. I only state that since they did a good job with them in Carnival Phantasm mind you.
wink.gif

So Shiki and Mikiya have a child, that we all know is Ryougi Mana. Did the couple ever officially get married because the daughter has her mother's surname?
rolleyes.gif

I hope it isn't the case.
dry.gif

It's more along the line of Mikiya actually taking on Shiki's surname since she is from a very prominent family in a way. Besides it's usually a common thing for some people to take on the more respected name then thier own depending on the couple of course.
wink.gif

Although to be honest they never state anything about their marrage, unless it's on the TMWiki though.
unsure.gif

Yes, that's a possibility of him taking her family name. However, I'm more interested in them being married and actually being a proper family in that they are wife and husband.

However, I can also seeing them being unmarried as well, I just rather hope they get married.
rolleyes.gif

This is definitely a question that someone should ask Nasu-sensei but I know there are more "pressing" questions concerning the Nasuverse and what the future holds for Type-Moon.
rolleyes.gif

Yes the more pressing matter happens to be how to milk the Fate Franchise dry over doing the Tsukihime Anaversery Edition.
rolleyes.gif

I mean I heard something about how Nasu-sama did the scripting for Fate/Extra CCC just to get more of Moe Moe Sakura-chan invovled in the storyline.

Although another thing I'm wondering about is when is the Maho Loli Illya anime series supposed to air? I mean it's been announced for quite some time now and there has been three seasons of the manga out as well for them to work with here.

Oh nice I had forgotten about the Tsukihime remake. Looking forward to that, but we all I know I will forget about it before the fansub comes out.
sad.gif

Oh so far the teaser for it is now giving specualtion fuel for a Sacchin Route here. Although there are two things that can ruin Sacchin's hopes for being with Shiki. The first is not giving her route again after all this time, or the game getting an All-Ages rating to it. So either way "Isn't it sad Sacchin, even if you do get your route here you'll still not end up in bed with Tohno-kun."
laugh.gif

Trailer with some info: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/15/tsuki...familiar-music/

More Character Designs: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/15/tsuki...-a-closer-look/

Oh and something related to Fate/Zero as well since the anime did a really good job in the end here as well.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012...ternate-masters

Hello Wofly
biggrin.gif

So what's the latest Type Moon stuff?

Any english new VN's?

I heard there was an English release of F/SN Réalta

Oh well from the latest news the F/HA English patch is still being finalized from what I can tell by. As for the Relta Nua patch not sure about that one though unless you found that on BeastLair's site of sorts.

I hear the Witch on the Holy Night is either translated or about to be from what I remeber.

Also, finally the info about the new Fate/stay night anime done by ufotable is confirmed, but not too much info of what route they are doing isn't really confirmed though.

Okay this needs to be bumped for a very good reason. Apparently it's now the end of the world. Why you might ask, well it's because after all this time Fate/Hallow Ataraxia is now finally translated. So finally I can get to see Caren-sama in all her glory... well her and Bazzett too.
tongue.gif

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/fate-hollow-ataraxia/

Well the only down side from that patch is the Ex version of the Hadafuda game characters. Although other then that it's pretty much done after messing with about half of it so far.

I'd play Fate/Extra, but I want the CCC version because I want Dark Sakura you know.
tongue.gif

The remake of Tsukihime finally comes! It comes! IT COMES!!! To get people into the Tsukihime mood here is the trailer to the remake:

Please note that under the orders of Satsuki I must take Akiha, Archueid, Ciel, Hisui and Kohaku and kidnap them for all time. Satsuki says this is something that must be done...

Seriously...for real...I never every thought this day would come.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back