Video Game Music Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (FireChick @ Apr 07 2009, 02:13 PM) I hope anyone doesn't mind, but can I request the Halo Three OST? I'm looking for a certain music piece.
Halo 3 OST
LINK HERE

Bumping my old request and making a new one. Can anyone upload:

Street Fighter IV OST or just the opening song (I think it's called Indestructible) since that's the only song I really want.

And

Valkyria Chronicles OST

Thanks

Valkyria Chronicles Original Soundtrack
LINK HERE

Street Fighter IV Original Soundtrack
LINK HERE

Does anyone have Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2 OP music that can be share?? peace 2 u all...

Thanks for the Halo 3 OST! But would it be okay if I requested the Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories OST? I'm looking for the music piece called "Struggle Away", I already have "The 13th struggle".

[PS2] Trigger Heart Exelica Theme Song - GRAVITY ERROR [Ayane]
LINK HERE

[Xbox 360] 11eyes CrossOver ED - Tsuioku no Chikai [Asriel]
LINK HERE

[PS2] D.C.I.F. -Da Capo Innocent Finale- OP - IF Kono Sekai de [CooRie]
LINK HERE

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but am I allowed to request JUST a music piece? Because I'm looking for Starry Heavens ~Heroic Version~ which is said to be in the Tales of Symphonia OST. I looked on Galbadia Hotel but they didn't have it.

[PSP] Toradora Portable! ED - Complete [various artists]
LINK HERE
--------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (FireChick @ May 26 2009, 03:47 PM)I'm not sure if this is allowed, but am I allowed to request JUST a music piece? Because I'm looking for Starry Heavens ~Heroic Version~ which is said to be in the Tales of Symphonia OST. I looked on Galbadia Hotel but they didn't have it.
Not sure if this is the one you were looking for. BTW, were you able to find "Struggle Away?"

starry heavens -heroic version-

LINK HERE

QUOTE Not sure if this is the one you were looking for. BTW, were you able to find "Struggle Away?"

Yep, I managed to successfully find it. Thanks!

May i request that someone posts the Suzumiya Haruhi VOCAL MINI ALBUM of the game Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu. The opening and ending themes just rock
biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance^^

Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu & Heiretsu Vocal Mini Album
LINK HERE

[Nintendo DS] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna Daisankan Rasen Theme Song & ED - Hikari no Sora no Qualia [Cyua, Velforest.]
LINK HERE

Ragnarok Online RJC2009 Image Song - Never End Wonderland [Sena]
LINK HERE

Ah I'm bored and this might be a long shot, but here it goes.

I like to put up a request for the Fate/stay night, and/or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia visual novel sound track(s). I'm only asking this because I kind of need a few songs from those tracks.

[PS2] Myself;Yourself Sorezore no finale OP - Soukoku no Spica [Velforest.]
LINK HERE

[PS3 & Xbox 360] BLAZBLUE Theme Song - Ao-iconoclast [kotoko]
LINK HERE
--------------------------------------------
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 24 2009, 04:30 PM)I like to put up a request for the Fate/stay night, and/or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia visual novel sound track(s). I'm only asking this because I kind of need a few songs from those tracks.
I found a torrent and its like 3gb. If you want I could upload it all for you or list the songs/music that you were looking for and I'll only dl the ones that you were looking for.
--------------------------------------------

QUOTE (FireChick @ Jun 19 2009, 09:19 AM)May I request all the Xenosaga OSTs and the Xenogears OST?...if that's not too much trouble.
Do you still need these? I just finished downloading it. sigh*

Wait 3 Gigs huh? Are you sure you're not running into any of the many Emiya remixes out of all of those songs? Well I would at least like to have the Emiya songs frm both Fate games though. Also, if I could figgure out the remaining titles in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia I'd ask for them, but unfortunatelly I'll have to go through that track of songs to figgure out what was what not.

Besides I think the OST for both games would be that much to begin with, but that's just a guess.
unsure.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back