What is the avatar above you thinking?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
You know even if there was a time machine, if anyone misused it then there is the high possibility that the very time machine wouldn't exist in the first place. The reason for that would be due to causing a time paradox in the space time continuim.

Wolfie: In Plain English please?

*sigh* It's all timey-wimey stuff that can tear a whole in the univres if you're not to careful.
tongue.gif

Is that all you can manage? I am thoroughly unimpressed
dry.gif
come back in 100 years or so when youve expanded beyond the mental capacity of a potato
mad.gif

I will protect this village from any and all naughty youkai. Although for some reason I still want my dear Moku-tan to notice me. *sigh* Moku-tan why must you always pester Kaguya during this time of the month?
sleep.gif

I gotta buy that new doujin, I gotta go and buy that new doujin. grrr what is taking them so long, ah finally.....photo pose :3

^Finally got a royal flush!

Mod Note: Only using the edit feature to make the Avy appear. Rather helpful to keep this game going at times.
tongue.gif

I smell... BBQ, and it's the charcoal type too.
tongue.gif

Patchouli: Damn it Lavi-san I didn't expect a ⑨ Inquisi-
*Door slams*
*DUN DUN DUN DUN*
Me: Oh god not this crap again... *facepalm*

⑨ Inquisition: NOBODY expects the ⑨ Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the ⑨.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Patchouli: Mukyuuuuuuu~ *falls off and sleeps*
Koakuma: This is gonna take a while...
Me: *facedesk*

*This conversation took place between wolfie and lavi-tan. Kirino and Kuroneko were used for the renactment*

Wolfie: So my dear imouto-san I see you wondered into the whole Monty Python stick there.

lavi-tan: Well what do you expect since British humor tends to be the best kind at times.
wink.gif

Wolfie: Quite, quite. In any case what would you say if there was ever a crossover of Monty Pyhon And the Holy Grail and the Fate series what would you say to that?

lavi-tan:
blink.gif

Wolfie: If I had to guess I'd say that you went into shock trying to wrap your mind around the idea.

lavi-tan: Kind of since you know how smexy Saba-san can be in that series.
tongue.gif

*Since I'm bored, and changed my avy I'll see if this idea is dead or not*

Moku: Who said that only cool guys can walk away from explosions.
biggrin.gif

Just die just die ZEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Sorry, couldn't resist, that line still cracks me up a decade later.)

I'm a worm in dragon costume, I hope to dragon god that noone steps on me.

@ Norren
The line is nice.
smile.gif

*for some reason I'll let Moku-tan (my currenty avy) say something asbut this then*

Moku: For some reason it feels like I'm the only one that is sane in this insane world. The mask is the only way I can get along with these crazies.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Oct 01 2012, 05:16 PM) Re my Ava of Rin, yes now you get to play with 'The Awesome One', but shes mine, so I'm taking her back right after
tongue.gif
"B-Baka! I-it's not like I dressed like this for you! I just wanted to cosplay at least once here, to participate in FTV Meido Cup but the rules didn't allow me because I'm not an official maid... well it doesn't really matter I'll support Kohaku and Hisui who I already met in carnival phantasm, also I won the tsundere cup even though I'm not like that in anime but victory is mine anyway! Victoly!"
wink.gif

*Beofre I start I almost feel like using my Aya-sama or Momiji-san avy from the Touhou series to respond to that, but I can make it work. Oh just so you know this will be a conversation between myself as L played by Ichiko, and Moku-tan as K as Momiji*

Moku: There is nothing to worry about I'll protect you.

Wolife: K'ay

Moku: I thought I told you not to call me that while we're working.

Wolfie: K'ay

Moku: You're doing this on purpose to annoy me aren't you.

Wolfie: Yeah.
laugh.gif

*edit*

Gah you've changed your avy to an SAO .gif I see. Well no matter I'll give one for your newer one as well.
tongue.gif

Moku & Wolfie: Tri Blade Special Assult!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back